Posts
705
Joined
12/29/2013
Location
AU
Edited Date/Time
2/10/2014 11:44am
Man, that was a hard hit. I'm personally thinking his gonna be out for a while, but we don't know anything yet. The minimal protective gear Chad wears would of made it worse. Post updates on the crash if you wish and discuss it, I hope his alright.
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Internal injuries can be time sensitive right?
Huge bummer on the night. Really hope he's okay.
To me it looked like he was going to go all crazy balls and shoot past Roczen but dropped his front wheel, got bucked high and then made the contact with 94. All Reed there I think. Sucks too. He is my guy.
Pit Row
http://www.mxclips.com/supercrossvideos/sx-chad-reed-last-lap-crash-san…
He looked a little bit out of control in the woops but fuck it was the last lap! such a bummer....
An impact like that compresses all your internal organs. Could be anything. Kidney, spleen, lung, ect.
Get well soon Reedy, you've definintely spiced up this season and gave us fans something great to cheer about.
@twmxdotcom: Roczen: "Chad caught my rear wheel when I got squirrely in the whoops. I hope he is alright."
Looked like Kroc got squirrely in the whoops trying to avoid Wey, unfortunately he moved across into Chads line, Chad had no where to go and that was all she wrote. Shift happens, it's racing, I'm gutted for Chad.
Hes a tough SOB! Hopefully nothing broken and he will be soon.
Get well soon.
Everybody living around me heard the "Faark"
Heap of praise for RD not clobbering CR !
Post a reply to: Reed's Crash