Red Bull Straight Rhythm - Bench Racing

Related:
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68133
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
10/5/2019 6:57pm
aeffertz wrote:
I wonder if Thor will release that that throwback gear for a limited run? Some serious nostalgia there.
Don't think so but you can win a set.
EnvyXx
Posts
754
Joined
9/8/2017
Location
Sulphur, LA, USA
10/5/2019 6:57pm
Brown man holy shit this kid!
WW444
Posts
501
Joined
10/2/2016
Location
Decatur, AL, USA
10/5/2019 6:58pm
Where is Mitchell Harrison on that badass kx125? And wasn’t Musquin suppose to race?
MOTO120
Posts
1375
Joined
3/21/2010
Location
MOTO, IL, USA
10/5/2019 6:58pm
So where’s Jason Anderson?
1

The Shop

10/5/2019 6:59pm
Roczen gear is on point! Fox need to do a run of it
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/5/2019 6:59pm
jeffro503 wrote:
The stream here has been flawless. Not one hic-up.
Same here Jeff, though i was cussing at it in the beginning LOL
10/5/2019 6:59pm
WW444 wrote:
Where is Mitchell Harrison on that badass kx125? And wasn’t Musquin suppose to race?
Musquin is injured. Harrison I think didn't qualify. Top 8 only
gt80rider
Posts
7381
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
10/5/2019 7:00pm
MOTO120 wrote:
So where’s Jason Anderson?
Didn't feel comfy riding....... rockstar/ Red bull thing???
aeffertz
Posts
12812
Joined
7/16/2015
Location
La Crosse, WI, USA
10/5/2019 7:00pm
MOTO120 wrote:
So where’s Jason Anderson?
Maybe he just didn’t feel comfortable with such limited practice. Can’t blame him if that’s the case and I’d rather him do the MXoN than this.
1
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68133
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
10/5/2019 7:00pm
WW444 wrote:
Where is Mitchell Harrison on that badass kx125? And wasn’t Musquin suppose to race?
Harrison didn't qualify and Musquin got married in France. He's also getting physio on his knee.
YamahaJT1
Posts
1232
Joined
3/17/2015
Location
USA
10/5/2019 7:00pm
This shit is amazing!
1
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/5/2019 7:01pm
42.3 for Kenny
1
gt80rider
Posts
7381
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
10/5/2019 7:01pm
Flawless stream here from Red Bull's site...
davis224
Posts
7603
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Cornland, IL, USA
Fantasy
10/5/2019 7:02pm
davis224 wrote:
Ok, this marketing is working. I miss riding 125s
DKON wrote:
Yep...I had a 96 CR 125....and I'm legit missing the hell out of it right now. Sad
That was my first real MX bike! Then a 2004 KTM 125
1
DKON
Posts
256
Joined
2/27/2019
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
10/5/2019 7:02pm
How fuckin smooth is Kenny? Damn....
1
aeffertz
Posts
12812
Joined
7/16/2015
Location
La Crosse, WI, USA
10/5/2019 7:02pm
I wish someone did another 259 replica. AJ with the Stewbra last year looked so good.
1
10/5/2019 7:02pm
WW444 wrote:
Where is Mitchell Harrison on that badass kx125? And wasn’t Musquin suppose to race?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Harrison didn't qualify and Musquin got married in France. He's also getting physio on his knee.
Hasn't Marvin been married for quite a while?Pinch
1
Ross501
Posts
38
Joined
2/3/2019
Location
Sherwood, AR, USA
10/5/2019 7:02pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2019 7:03pm
mxgoon
Posts
1063
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Sydney, AU
10/5/2019 7:02pm
Add a “vet/legends” lane and we can get some old guys out there. MC Emig Bradshaw Chicken........

Wouldn’t be that hard to add.
1
gt80rider
Posts
7381
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
10/5/2019 7:02pm
K-Roc is on the freak'n gas tonight.... seems to be having a great time.... dude is a beast in the whoops..
1
gt80rider
Posts
7381
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
10/5/2019 7:03pm
Hop on the Hanny Train!!!!
aeffertz
Posts
12812
Joined
7/16/2015
Location
La Crosse, WI, USA
10/5/2019 7:04pm
I’m getting a kick out of these rider spotlights when it shows them flexing in the gear and has their specs on the side. Corny but awesome. Grinning
davis224
Posts
7603
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Cornland, IL, USA
Fantasy
10/5/2019 7:04pm
WW444 wrote:
Where is Mitchell Harrison on that badass kx125? And wasn’t Musquin suppose to race?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Harrison didn't qualify and Musquin got married in France. He's also getting physio on his knee.
Renewed his vows? Or is he mormon?
DKON
Posts
256
Joined
2/27/2019
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
10/5/2019 7:04pm
davis224 wrote:
Ok, this marketing is working. I miss riding 125s
DKON wrote:
Yep...I had a 96 CR 125....and I'm legit missing the hell out of it right now. Sad
davis224 wrote:
That was my first real MX bike! Then a 2004 KTM 125
I'm already on craigslist looking....I want one again so bad! That thing was amazing. I used to pull my dad on his CR 500 on our MX track...because it was so technical he had to check up a lot, and I just kept that thing pinned. So much fun.
gt80rider
Posts
7381
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
10/5/2019 7:04pm
Really dig the Mugen Cole build... that freakn thing Barks...
EnvyXx
Posts
754
Joined
9/8/2017
Location
Sulphur, LA, USA
10/5/2019 7:05pm
WW444 wrote:
Where is Mitchell Harrison on that badass kx125? And wasn’t Musquin suppose to race?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Harrison didn't qualify and Musquin got married in France. He's also getting physio on his knee.
Hasn't Marvin been married for quite a while?Pinch
Yes, they renewed their vows, not actually married married.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/5/2019 7:05pm
43.0 for Hanny, kind of a glory run though.
1
mxgoon
Posts
1063
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Sydney, AU
10/5/2019 7:05pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2019 7:12pm
The two fastest bikes are old school Honda’s.

Come on Honda put em back into production.
1
gt80rider
Posts
7381
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
10/5/2019 7:05pm
One hand the Quad!!!

Post a reply to: Red Bull Straight Rhythm - Bench Racing

The Latest