Red Bull Straight Rhythm Bench Racing

10/22/2016 8:38pm
Dungey sucks at straightaways.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/22/2016 8:38pm


RPM68
Posts
1595
Joined
11/18/2006
Location
DFW, TX, USA
10/22/2016 8:41pm
ocscottie wrote:
Open Class Top 4 1. Marvin Musquin 2. Ryan Dungey 3. Josh Hansen 4. Trey Canard Lites Class Top 4 1. Shane McElrath 2. Mitchell Oldenburg...
Open Class Top 4

1. Marvin Musquin
2. Ryan Dungey
3. Josh Hansen
4. Trey Canard

Lites Class Top 4

1. Shane McElrath
2. Mitchell Oldenburg
3. Jordon Smith
4. Josh Hill
I think Hill getting top 4 is the most impressive thing that's happened in 2016
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/22/2016 8:42pm
RPM68 wrote:
I think Hill getting top 4 is the most impressive thing that's happened in 2016
I wouldnt go that far, but it is mighty impressive. Cool

The Shop

RPM68
Posts
1595
Joined
11/18/2006
Location
DFW, TX, USA
10/22/2016 8:59pm
RPM68 wrote:
I think Hill getting top 4 is the most impressive thing that's happened in 2016
ocscottie wrote:
I wouldnt go that far, but it is mighty impressive. Cool
Ya I'll retract that to this off season, I just watched Some highlights from the nationals.
RandyS
Posts
6181
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Grass Valley, CA, USA
10/22/2016 9:09pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey should just take the off season off. He's the eternal 2nd place.
Consistent 2nd places, with the occasional win, WINS championships. Know what I mean Vern? lmao. It's like some of you jokers haven't ever raced before. Or...
Consistent 2nd places, with the occasional win, WINS championships. Know what I mean Vern? lmao. It's like some of you jokers haven't ever raced before. Or at the very least, haven't raced an actual "series" before. It takes Wins AND consistency people. Get a damn clue already.
Wow, touchy aren't we. I'm a huge Dungey fan. Not attacking him at all, just an observation.

Monster Energy cup 2011=2nd, 2012=2nd, 2013=2nd, 2014=4th, 2015=2nd, 2016= 2nd.

Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2015=3rd, 2016=2nd.

Average finish 2.375
Rdubs19
Posts
767
Joined
4/16/2014
Location
Little Rock, AR, USA
10/22/2016 9:13pm
Awesome to see Shane win this one after his crash this summer. He had some really serious injuries and was in the hospital for at least a few weeks if I remember correctly.
TXDirt
Posts
7789
Joined
7/29/2015
Location
Plano, TX, USA
10/22/2016 9:34pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey should just take the off season off. He's the eternal 2nd place.
He's got a pretty nice bank account and ever nicer wife. Looks like eternal second place ain't so bad!
kzizok
Posts
8428
Joined
10/19/2010
Location
USA
10/22/2016 9:53pm
Can't help but wonder if we will look back to tonight like we did in 1997 as a monumental happening in MX.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/22/2016 9:59pm
RandyS
Posts
6181
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Grass Valley, CA, USA
10/22/2016 10:17pm
What happened to this place. You can't say anything anymore without someone getting sand in their vajayjay.
USMCMXer
Posts
860
Joined
9/18/2015
Location
Farmington, MN, USA
10/22/2016 10:20pm
Nah, people just react to stupid comments like flies on shit!
kzizok
Posts
8428
Joined
10/19/2010
Location
USA
10/22/2016 10:22pm
ocscottie wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvbPBPZUsAAZwEW.jpg[/img]
I thought 2nd place was always to the right of the winner? I know, worthless observation (welcome to my world).
RandyS
Posts
6181
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Grass Valley, CA, USA
10/22/2016 10:31pm
ocscottie wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvbPBPZUsAAZwEW.jpg[/img]
kzizok wrote:
I thought 2nd place was always to the right of the winner? I know, worthless observation (welcome to my world).
Dungey got tired of always being on that side and wanted a change of scenery. How's that? I might as well say things to piss people off if they're going to get pissed off anyway.
shortcourse
Posts
361
Joined
4/11/2013
Location
Lewiston, ID, USA
10/22/2016 10:33pm
Rdubs19 wrote:
Awesome to see Shane win this one after his crash this summer. He had some really serious injuries and was in the hospital for at least...
Awesome to see Shane win this one after his crash this summer. He had some really serious injuries and was in the hospital for at least a few weeks if I remember correctly.
Great to see him back in action again, good showing at the MEC also. I think that he will do good this year!
kzizok
Posts
8428
Joined
10/19/2010
Location
USA
10/22/2016 10:37pm
^^^Um, I'm not sure what that means. Why would I be pissed off?
rrjr
Posts
1133
Joined
11/1/2012
Location
USA
10/22/2016 10:52pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey should just take the off season off. He's the eternal 2nd place.
Eternal 2nd with 7 championships.
RandyS wrote:
My point.
What point?
10/22/2016 10:56pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey should just take the off season off. He's the eternal 2nd place.
TXDirt wrote:
He's got a pretty nice bank account and ever nicer wife. Looks like eternal second place ain't so bad!
I wish i was second place Ryan.
RandyS
Posts
6181
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Grass Valley, CA, USA
10/22/2016 11:03pm
Eternal 2nd with 7 championships.
RandyS wrote:
My point.
rrjr wrote:
What point?
He wins when it's important but for whatever reason doesn't in the off season races. Misses it by that much.
rrjr
Posts
1133
Joined
11/1/2012
Location
USA
10/22/2016 11:35pm Edited Date/Time 10/22/2016 11:37pm
RandyS wrote:
Dungey should just take the off season off. He's the eternal 2nd place.
Consistent 2nd places, with the occasional win, WINS championships. Know what I mean Vern? lmao. It's like some of you jokers haven't ever raced before. Or...
Consistent 2nd places, with the occasional win, WINS championships. Know what I mean Vern? lmao. It's like some of you jokers haven't ever raced before. Or at the very least, haven't raced an actual "series" before. It takes Wins AND consistency people. Get a damn clue already.
RandyS wrote:
Wow, touchy aren't we. I'm a huge Dungey fan. Not attacking him at all, just an observation. Monster Energy cup 2011=2nd, 2012=2nd, 2013=2nd, 2014=4th, 2015=2nd, 2016=...
Wow, touchy aren't we. I'm a huge Dungey fan. Not attacking him at all, just an observation.

Monster Energy cup 2011=2nd, 2012=2nd, 2013=2nd, 2014=4th, 2015=2nd, 2016= 2nd.

Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2015=3rd, 2016=2nd.

Average finish 2.375
All races that don't mean a thing.

edit~ I didn't see you're reply before posting this.
Crush
Posts
21153
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
10/23/2016 12:45am
RandyS wrote:
My point.
rrjr wrote:
What point?
RandyS wrote:
He wins when it's important but for whatever reason doesn't in the off season races. Misses it by that much.
This is maybe the worst format for Dungey and also eliminates his strongest racing point... his turns. He murders people in turns, always has, always will.
10/23/2016 2:17am
God, watching that e bike in tv was the lamest moto thing i've seen in my whole life... r.i.p motocross.
10/23/2016 5:15am
Europedude wrote:
God, watching that e bike in tv was the lamest moto thing i've seen in my whole life... r.i.p motocross.
Gotta love the irony in that post.
hvaughn88
Posts
8361
Joined
6/19/2013
Location
Conway, AR, USA
10/23/2016 5:28am
Europedude wrote:
God, watching that e bike in tv was the lamest moto thing i've seen in my whole life... r.i.p motocross.
Here, have a snickers.
stremme12
Posts
1221
Joined
3/10/2015
Location
HA, HI, USA
10/23/2016 5:30am
rrjr wrote:
What point?
RandyS wrote:
He wins when it's important but for whatever reason doesn't in the off season races. Misses it by that much.
Crush wrote:
This is maybe the worst format for Dungey and also eliminates his strongest racing point... his turns. He murders people in turns, always has, always will.
Murdered js7 last year in a turn........
Madmax31
Posts
2143
Joined
1/7/2009
Location
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Fantasy
10/23/2016 5:41am
RandyS wrote:
He wins when it's important but for whatever reason doesn't in the off season races. Misses it by that much.
Crush wrote:
This is maybe the worst format for Dungey and also eliminates his strongest racing point... his turns. He murders people in turns, always has, always will.
stremme12 wrote:
Murdered js7 last year in a turn........
LOL

Post a reply to: Red Bull Straight Rhythm Bench Racing

The Latest