Question for the Moderators.......

bradnelson
Posts
399
Joined
11/16/2012
Location
Kokomo, IN, USA
3/5/2021 7:16am
brocster wrote:
Really wish I understood why people give a shit about the thumbs
I'm with you brocster. Most of the time, I forget it even exists. WGAF.
2
2
disbanded
Posts
6996
Joined
8/26/2007
Location
Evergreen, CO, USA
3/5/2021 7:56am
Down voting is so lame. It means nothing...especially since it's anonymous. Have the balls to down vote with words. Bring on the hate, bitches... [img]https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/shifty-eyes-gif-3.gif[/img]
Down voting is so lame. It means nothing...especially since it's anonymous.

Have the balls to down vote with words.

Bring on the hate, bitches...

You would know, huh Indian Dunes?
5
2
Chance1216
Posts
8978
Joined
4/1/2018
Location
Carson, CA, USA
3/5/2021 10:00am
Down voting is so lame. It means nothing...especially since it's anonymous. Have the balls to down vote with words. Bring on the hate, bitches... [img]https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/shifty-eyes-gif-3.gif[/img]
Down voting is so lame. It means nothing...especially since it's anonymous.

Have the balls to down vote with words.

Bring on the hate, bitches...

disbanded wrote:
You would know, huh Indian Dunes?
🧐🤔🧐🤨
1
FIREfish148
Posts
5488
Joined
1/20/2009
Location
Kirkland, WA, USA
3/5/2021 6:33pm
It’s lame, made this place even more political than it already was. I don’t really see the point of it other than making people self conscious about what they post. I miss the motodrive days sometimes.
4
10

The Shop

3/5/2021 6:52pm
Y’all really should be smackin the inappropriate content link. Not the down vote. That way shit gets fast tracked to flushed
2
2
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
3/5/2021 8:31pm
It’s lame, made this place even more political than it already was. I don’t really see the point of it other than making people self conscious...
It’s lame, made this place even more political than it already was. I don’t really see the point of it other than making people self conscious about what they post. I miss the motodrive days sometimes.
I think you're confusing butthurt with political. There's nothing political about thumbs. Tribal maybe. Political? No.
11
4
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
3/5/2021 8:53pm Edited Date/Time 3/5/2021 8:53pm
Are some of you really that sensitive about downvotes? I know that social media has turned into a daily self-affirmation pacifier for a lot of people, but I personally couldn't give a second thought to how many downvotes (or upvotes) any of my posts get. You guys should try it. It's kind of liberating. Smile
7
3
slipdog
Posts
10054
Joined
7/25/2009
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
3/5/2021 9:09pm
My only thought when I see my comment gets a downvote...


11
3
3/5/2021 9:34pm
We’re are the bears the fix this?...
5
JustMX
Posts
5348
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
3/6/2021 3:44am
GuyB wrote:
Are some of you really that sensitive about downvotes? I know that social media has turned into a daily self-affirmation pacifier for a lot of people...
Are some of you really that sensitive about downvotes? I know that social media has turned into a daily self-affirmation pacifier for a lot of people, but I personally couldn't give a second thought to how many downvotes (or upvotes) any of my posts get. You guys should try it. It's kind of liberating. Smile
C'Mon now....

Fess up.....

Hand on whatever mountain bike publication happens to be handy..........

Have you ever used your moderator super powers to see who might have down voted something you posted?

The vitalmx world awaits your believable answer.....

1
1
Jarid332
Posts
5360
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Somewhere north of Toronto, CA
Fantasy
3/6/2021 4:07am
Jordan421 wrote:
We’re are the bears the fix this?...

3
3
ns503
Posts
4646
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
NS Toolies, CA
3/6/2021 4:37am
Jordan421 wrote:
We’re are the bears the fix this?...
Jarid332 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/03/06/481724/s1200_download.jpg[/img]

Man where the hell you been? This place needs more bears most times, badly. From the OG bear guy no less.
2
2
Monk
Posts
864
Joined
1/11/2017
Location
CA
3/6/2021 5:02am
Down votes for Jesus... Boom
1
EngIceDave
Posts
2431
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Merritt Island, FL, USA
3/6/2021 5:35am
Jordan421 wrote:
We’re are the bears the fix this?...
Jarid332 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/03/06/481724/s1200_download.jpg[/img]

Damn Canuckadian slackers
1
2
Jarid332
Posts
5360
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Somewhere north of Toronto, CA
Fantasy
3/6/2021 7:51am
Jordan421 wrote:
We’re are the bears the fix this?...
Jarid332 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/03/06/481724/s1200_download.jpg[/img]

ns503 wrote:
Man where the hell you been? This place needs more bears most times, badly. From the OG bear guy no less.
This whole working for a living thing really gets in the way of fun!
3
1
Jarid332
Posts
5360
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Somewhere north of Toronto, CA
Fantasy
3/6/2021 7:52am
EngIceDave wrote:
Damn Canuckadian slackers
I like to call it hibernation!
1
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
3/6/2021 7:57am
JustMX wrote:
C'Mon now.... Fess up..... Hand on whatever mountain bike publication happens to be handy.......... Have you ever used your moderator super powers to see who might...
C'Mon now....

Fess up.....

Hand on whatever mountain bike publication happens to be handy..........

Have you ever used your moderator super powers to see who might have down voted something you posted?

The vitalmx world awaits your believable answer.....

A. That superpower doesn’t exist. (Superpowers are overrated.)

B. I wouldn’t use it if it were available.
FIREfish148
Posts
5488
Joined
1/20/2009
Location
Kirkland, WA, USA
3/6/2021 4:27pm
GuyB wrote:
Are some of you really that sensitive about downvotes? I know that social media has turned into a daily self-affirmation pacifier for a lot of people...
Are some of you really that sensitive about downvotes? I know that social media has turned into a daily self-affirmation pacifier for a lot of people, but I personally couldn't give a second thought to how many downvotes (or upvotes) any of my posts get. You guys should try it. It's kind of liberating. Smile
I just don’t see the point of it though. Seems like some people have catered more towards sugar coating post instead of keeping it real. There was even a thread about “how to see who downvotes post” not long ago in the non moto section.

I personally don’t care too much, sure it’s a bummer if someone doesn’t like your material, I don’t dwell on it though. I just come here for news most of the time now a days.
2
xrmark
Posts
1122
Joined
9/9/2019
Location
Lake Elsinore, CA, USA
3/6/2021 7:25pm
I just don’t see the point of it though. Seems like some people have catered more towards sugar coating post instead of keeping it real. There...
I just don’t see the point of it though. Seems like some people have catered more towards sugar coating post instead of keeping it real. There was even a thread about “how to see who downvotes post” not long ago in the non moto section.

I personally don’t care too much, sure it’s a bummer if someone doesn’t like your material, I don’t dwell on it though. I just come here for news most of the time now a days.
“If someone doesn’t like your material” you’re on a motocross forum guy. Your two sense on a topic isn’t material. This is the kind of shit teenagers worry about on Tik Tok. It’s not that deep man. If it really bothers you take your “material” and post it to your own site where there is no voting system.
5
FIREfish148
Posts
5488
Joined
1/20/2009
Location
Kirkland, WA, USA
3/6/2021 8:35pm Edited Date/Time 3/6/2021 8:42pm
I just don’t see the point of it though. Seems like some people have catered more towards sugar coating post instead of keeping it real. There...
I just don’t see the point of it though. Seems like some people have catered more towards sugar coating post instead of keeping it real. There was even a thread about “how to see who downvotes post” not long ago in the non moto section.

I personally don’t care too much, sure it’s a bummer if someone doesn’t like your material, I don’t dwell on it though. I just come here for news most of the time now a days.
xrmark wrote:
“If someone doesn’t like your material” you’re on a motocross forum guy. Your two sense on a topic isn’t material. This is the kind of shit...
“If someone doesn’t like your material” you’re on a motocross forum guy. Your two sense on a topic isn’t material. This is the kind of shit teenagers worry about on Tik Tok. It’s not that deep man. If it really bothers you take your “material” and post it to your own site where there is no voting system.
It’s “two cents”, asshole Laughing

Also, like I said I don’t really care a whole lot about it, it’s lame overall.

That’s all I’ve got to say about that.
6
xrmark
Posts
1122
Joined
9/9/2019
Location
Lake Elsinore, CA, USA
3/6/2021 9:07pm
It’s “two cents”, asshole :laugh: Also, like I said I don’t really care a whole lot about it, it’s lame overall. That’s all I’ve got to...
It’s “two cents”, asshole Laughing

Also, like I said I don’t really care a whole lot about it, it’s lame overall.

That’s all I’ve got to say about that.
Touché on correcting my grammatical error. You seem to care a lot since you keep replying. You get this butt hurt when people disagree with you in real life?
2
SlasherMcGee
Posts
184
Joined
3/28/2016
Location
Bird in hand, PW, USA
3/6/2021 9:44pm
You want upvotes? Post a giant dong pic. Ill upvote the hell out of that.
3
FIREfish148
Posts
5488
Joined
1/20/2009
Location
Kirkland, WA, USA
3/6/2021 10:00pm
It’s “two cents”, asshole :laugh: Also, like I said I don’t really care a whole lot about it, it’s lame overall. That’s all I’ve got to...
It’s “two cents”, asshole Laughing

Also, like I said I don’t really care a whole lot about it, it’s lame overall.

That’s all I’ve got to say about that.
xrmark wrote:
Touché on correcting my grammatical error. You seem to care a lot since you keep replying. You get this butt hurt when people disagree with you...
Touché on correcting my grammatical error. You seem to care a lot since you keep replying. You get this butt hurt when people disagree with you in real life?

5
lestat
Posts
1762
Joined
10/3/2008
Location
Piut, RE
3/6/2021 11:56pm
Sometimes I click on a thread and down vote every post . I don’t even read most of them . I figure if it’s posted on vital it’s probably dumb . I’m just playing the odds .
4
ctbale
Posts
1105
Joined
1/4/2014
Location
Gustavus, AK, USA
3/7/2021 12:23am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2021 12:26am
I worry about it so much I will come back to my posts days later and see if it was down voted because I am very insecure. Down vote this if you do the same thing, for the same reason.
3
EngIceDave
Posts
2431
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Merritt Island, FL, USA
3/7/2021 4:26am
So, downvote means you like it

Right?
3
JustMX
Posts
5348
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
3/8/2021 4:10am
EngIceDave wrote:
So, downvote means you like it

Right?
Dave,

You might be on to something.

From the urban dictionary

"" TOP DEFINITION
down
1. To be 'With It or in 'the know how', knowledgeable about something, or to give respect/recognition to something.
2. To be keen for something.
3. To be friends with someone or to spend time with them. 'Gettin Down' means to fuck them.
4. To have something 'Down Pat' or well perfected.
5. To be in agreeance with someone or something.
1. "Oh yeah...I'm down with what yo talking."
"I'm down for some Redman."
2. "Are you down to get a feed?"
3. "I'm pretty down with her."
"I was 'gettin down' with her the other night."
4. "You gotta have your kickflips 'down pat'."
5. "Wanna go for a skate?"
"Yeah, I'm down." ""
EngIceDave
Posts
2431
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Merritt Island, FL, USA
3/8/2021 4:19am
I'm down wit dat
1
TeamGreen
Posts
37734
Joined
11/25/2008
Location
Thru-out, CA, USA
3/8/2021 6:43am
It’s lame, made this place even more political than it already was. I don’t really see the point of it other than making people self conscious...
It’s lame, made this place even more political than it already was. I don’t really see the point of it other than making people self conscious about what they post. I miss the motodrive days sometimes.
GuyB wrote:
I think you're confusing butthurt with political. There's nothing political about thumbs. Tribal maybe. Political? No.
It’s a thin line between love and hate Grinning

Post a reply to: Question for the Moderators.......

The Latest