Not Dungey!?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2018 5:58 PM

???? wink. Might not be Dungey? Check his Instagram stories. This is not a good sign for MM 25

|

1/15/2018 6:01 PM

A link would be nice.

|

1/15/2018 6:02 PM

Bike Rat wrote:

???? wink. Might not be Dungey? Check his Instagram stories. This is not a good sign for MM 25

Thank you for that wonderful elucidation.

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

1/15/2018 6:04 PM

Dungey was riding at the KTM track today. He's insinuating a comeback.

Who thinks Dungey could come off the couch and podium his way to #5?

|

1/15/2018 6:05 PM

Dunge has the crown and the spider has eaten the croissant.

|

1/15/2018 6:11 PM

What? No I hadn't heard that

|

1/15/2018 6:25 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

With 2 rounds in the books he'd already be down a bunch of points but with his streak of averaging 4th or better he sure would make things interesting by the final round.

Would love to see him come back and capture a 5th SX title. Big Dungey fan but I don't think we'll see him out there.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/15/2018 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2018 6:32 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

With 2 rounds in the books he'd already be down a bunch of points but with his streak of averaging 4th or better he sure would make things interesting by the final round.

Would love to see him come back and capture a 5th SX title. Big Dungey fan but I don't think we'll see him out there.

He’d have almost as many points as Tomac. lol

|

1/15/2018 6:31 PM

Dungey went out the right way, I hope he doesn't try to come back. I can't see him doing it.

|

1/15/2018 6:33 PM

KirkChandler wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

SEE ARE125 wrote:

He’d have almost as many points as Tomac. lol

LOL Touché.

|

1/15/2018 6:39 PM

Photo

|

1/15/2018 6:40 PM

RandyS wrote:

Dungey went out the right way, I hope he doesn't try to come back. I can't see him doing it.

Kind of agree, it would only add to the "he only wins when the big guns are out" rap some give him.

But, he's probably real, real rested. Feeling real, real healthy. Maybe a bit bored.

And who knows what Orange would give him, money wise.

Would stir the pot up, that's for sure,
|

1/15/2018 6:51 PM

Ando: "Dunge, you can be my wingman anytime."
Dunge: "Bullpuckey, you can be mine!"

|

1/15/2018 6:55 PM

Comin back like Jordan, wearin the 4-5?

Photo

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

1/15/2018 7:06 PM

His mechanic had his bike ready for A1 via his IG story. If he wanted to comeback it probably would have happened already.

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

1/15/2018 7:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2018 7:16 PM

Hcallz5 wrote:

His mechanic had his bike ready for A1 via his IG story. If he wanted to comeback it probably would have happened already.

Depending on the severity of Marv's injury, perhaps there was never a more compelling reason than now. No pressure to win a title... Just a dude riding his dirt bike whilst sucking from the sweet, bottomless teet of KTM's pockets while doing it. Tell me you can't see that "aww-shucks golly-gee don't cha know" grin on the podium boastin how he's "just out there to have fun" w00t grin whistling

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin... I mean surely it beats the hell out of shleping it up with Ralph & Jeff in the booth... laughing

|

1/15/2018 7:14 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Comin back like Jordan, wearin the 4-5?

Photo

There would be no games played, either.

|

1/15/2018 7:14 PM

lappedrider wrote: Photo

If that thing had the number 1 on there it would raise even more questions.

|

1/15/2018 7:17 PM

Probably just riding the new bike and helping with setup suggestions. That's my 2 cents!

|

1/15/2018 7:21 PM

If he had started the year on the KTM he'd be leading the championship right now.whistling

|

1/15/2018 7:41 PM

I heard JLaw is coming back too!! RD vs JLaw version 2.0! Stamp it!!! pinch

|

1/15/2018 7:46 PM

I do not believe there’s any conceivable chance that he’d come back. If he did I would be very, very excited. He will not though.

|

1/15/2018 7:47 PM

STEW IS NEXT!!!

|

1/15/2018 7:54 PM

Would have a better chance at the championship than ET that's for sure

|

1/15/2018 8:10 PM

You guys crack me up..,,

|

1/15/2018 8:13 PM

langhammx wrote:

You guys crack me up..,,

All a ploy to get you to shit the bed in Pulp Fantasy laughing

|

1/15/2018 8:19 PM

this is no different to mcgrath cutting some laps with tomac and grant.. he isnt making no come back aha

|

1/15/2018 8:21 PM

Dungey has a segment on the tv SX, next SX is Anaheim. Dungey is probably just hanging out in SoCal and was taking advantage of just riding his dirt bike with the KTM crew. nothing more nothing less.

|

1/15/2018 8:34 PM

Wandell wrote:

I heard JLaw is coming back too!! RD vs JLaw version 2.0! Stamp it!!! pinch

And JLAW will be wearing Fox. Stamp it.

|

1/15/2018 8:35 PM

Just took off my shirt!

|