New JS7 Interview

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2018 3:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2018 3:47 PM

|

9/6/2018 3:52 PM

Awesome! Thought it was going to be clickbait! Lol

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

9/6/2018 3:56 PM

NICE! Who is that guy interviewing?

|

9/6/2018 4:06 PM

2 sightings in a week?!

|

2003 CR250R - 2006 KX250 (freessshhhh)

9/6/2018 4:09 PM

Jake_CR250R wrote:

2 sightings in a week?!

Thank you AC and Matthes

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/6/2018 4:21 PM

Nice to hear from him - he looks good. I wonder why he gave this guy an interview but won't talk to the MX media?

|

9/6/2018 4:30 PM

Wow Matthes has to be so mad that he didn’t get to interview him??

|

9/6/2018 4:47 PM

Mentoring?

|

9/6/2018 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2018 4:56 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

Nice to hear from him - he looks good. I wonder why he gave this guy an interview but won't talk to the MX media?

The interviewer is clearly an African-American, and the interview seems targeted at African-Americans. If James is encouraging young men to come up to a level society might have convinced them they can’t attain...and can use this guy (whoever he is) and this predominantly African-American platform to do it on... more power to him.

I doubt Matthes has much if any influence outside of the Moto world, and James seems to have a bigger picture in mind.

|

9/6/2018 4:57 PM

So we all new about James first kid. Was his second kid the reason he never came back like he was supposed to?

|

9/6/2018 5:03 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

Nice to hear from him - he looks good. I wonder why he gave this guy an interview but won't talk to the MX media?

Because he's not worried about the mx community. He's trying to make a difference where its needed.

|

9/6/2018 5:23 PM

Thanks for sharing, it's good to see that he seems to be doing well.

Have to say though I thought it was pretty funny when the interviewer said that James wanted to "get his message out". laughing

|

9/6/2018 5:53 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Because he's not worried about the mx community. He's trying to make a difference where its needed.

LOL - LOL - inhale - LOL

let me get this straight. The most prominent black athlete in this sport's history decides to vanish for 2 years, then randomly pop up on some random dude's IG account as a random 2 min interview. When questioned about this, you say "Cause he doesn't care about the mx community. He's trying to make a difference where its needed."

This is accomplished (apparently) by ignoring all forms of media that are banging on his door, and utilizing random dude's IG account to get this all important message out so that he can save the world? Do I follow?

Or is it that he's a recluse that is perfectly happy with his millions and doesn't give a shit what you or I think about his decisions and is laid back on the couch right now eating Cheetos while 2 kids climb all over him? I'm going to go with option 2.

|

9/6/2018 6:04 PM

Very cool. Looks like some good stuff coming up.

|

9/6/2018 6:28 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

Nice to hear from him - he looks good. I wonder why he gave this guy an interview but won't talk to the MX media?

UpTiTe wrote:

Because he's not worried about the mx community. He's trying to make a difference where its needed.

CozMan wrote:

LOL - LOL - inhale - LOL

let me get this straight. The most prominent black athlete in this sport's history decides to vanish for 2 years, then randomly pop up on some random dude's IG account as a random 2 min interview. When questioned about this, you say "Cause he doesn't care about the mx community. He's trying to make a difference where its needed."

This is accomplished (apparently) by ignoring all forms of media that are banging on his door, and utilizing random dude's IG account to get this all important message out so that he can save the world? Do I follow?

Or is it that he's a recluse that is perfectly happy with his millions and doesn't give a shit what you or I think about his decisions and is laid back on the couch right now eating Cheetos while 2 kids climb all over him? I'm going to go with option 2.

MAYBE James is out volunteering at local organizations for troubled youth? Maybe he spends time mentoring inner city kids? I don’t know what he’s doing, but that’s the vibe I get from this interview. I doubt this is some “random guy.” Just because we don’t know who he is doesn’t mean he’s a nobody. There’s a reason he chose to interview James and there’s a reason James accepted.

|

9/6/2018 6:33 PM

mentoring kids on the golf course?

|

9/6/2018 6:40 PM

James is definitely done racing. No doubt about it.

|

9/6/2018 6:43 PM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

Nice to hear from him - he looks good. I wonder why he gave this guy an interview but won't talk to the MX media?

UpTiTe wrote:

Because he's not worried about the mx community. He's trying to make a difference where its needed.

CozMan wrote:

LOL - LOL - inhale - LOL

let me get this straight. The most prominent black athlete in this sport's history decides to vanish for 2 years, then randomly pop up on some random dude's IG account as a random 2 min interview. When questioned about this, you say "Cause he doesn't care about the mx community. He's trying to make a difference where its needed."

This is accomplished (apparently) by ignoring all forms of media that are banging on his door, and utilizing random dude's IG account to get this all important message out so that he can save the world? Do I follow?

Or is it that he's a recluse that is perfectly happy with his millions and doesn't give a shit what you or I think about his decisions and is laid back on the couch right now eating Cheetos while 2 kids climb all over him? I'm going to go with option 2.

Just some random dude? There is a big, big world out there that doesn't involve motorcycles. He is a bit more than just some random dude.

|

9/6/2018 6:45 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Just some random dude? There is a big, big world out there that doesn't involve motorcycles. He is a bit more than just some random dude.

then enlighten all of us who have no idea who the interviewer is.

|

9/6/2018 7:14 PM

Everybody gets so up tight about what Stew should and should not do. Unless you have him under contract, he don't owe you nuthin'! He has taken a different approach, but it is his approach and his choice not ours. Let him be.

|

9/6/2018 7:16 PM

Just because moto dudes dont know this guy doesnt mean hes letting some nobody interview him.

|

9/6/2018 7:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2018 7:18 PM

What interview are we talking about? All I see is some dudes Instgram page with a picture of him and JS7 when I click the link.

|

9/6/2018 7:21 PM

Lucifa. wrote:

What interview are we talking about? All I see is some dudes Instgram page with a picture of him and JS7 when I click the link.

I had the same issue, it was just loading? I clicked on the video/picture and it started playing.

|

9/6/2018 7:23 PM

Lucifa. wrote:

What interview are we talking about? All I see is some dudes Instgram page with a picture of him and JS7 when I click the link.

EZZA 95B wrote:

I had the same issue, it was just loading? I clicked on the video/picture and it started playing.

Chur bro. I'll give it some time.

|

9/6/2018 7:24 PM

So Pulp got punked again!

|

9/6/2018 7:30 PM

CozMan wrote:

LOL - LOL - inhale - LOL

let me get this straight. The most prominent black athlete in this sport's history decides to vanish for 2 years, then randomly pop up on some random dude's IG account as a random 2 min interview. When questioned about this, you say "Cause he doesn't care about the mx community. He's trying to make a difference where its needed."

This is accomplished (apparently) by ignoring all forms of media that are banging on his door, and utilizing random dude's IG account to get this all important message out so that he can save the world? Do I follow?

Or is it that he's a recluse that is perfectly happy with his millions and doesn't give a shit what you or I think about his decisions and is laid back on the couch right now eating Cheetos while 2 kids climb all over him? I'm going to go with option 2.

UpTiTe wrote:

Just some random dude? There is a big, big world out there that doesn't involve motorcycles. He is a bit more than just some random dude.

CozMan wrote:

then enlighten all of us who have no idea who the interviewer is.

He doesn’t know

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

9/6/2018 7:32 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Just some random dude? There is a big, big world out there that doesn't involve motorcycles. He is a bit more than just some random dude.

CozMan wrote:

then enlighten all of us who have no idea who the interviewer is.

Johnny Ringo wrote:

He doesn’t know

Still have a hard on for me I see.

You need to move on.

|

9/6/2018 7:40 PM

Ive never heard of the guy, but obviously had a better "In".

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

9/6/2018 7:46 PM

Two years of ghosting the entire industry and some dude that doesn’t appear to know who James is at all has a little fireside chat in his backyard. Things are getting interesting.

From Tim Storey’s website:
Tim Storey helps people create the future they desire. His ability to listen and genuinely care for those he comes in contact with has led to unique favorability among some the most influential leaders in the world. He has inspired people from all walks of life, from entertainment legends to professional athletes... from executives to children in third world countries. Using seasoned foundational principles and humor to get honest with people so they can overcome the obstacles that are holding them back.

|

9/6/2018 8:04 PM

He's hinted it in the past, I don't think his the ama/fim are best of buddies.

Probably why he "vanished".

|