Mxgp teams are stupid...............calender 2023

mxxxeR1
Edited Date/Time 10/12/2022 8:54am
That mxgp teams don't say anything...at soon bad 2023 calender is unbelievable....i think if that idiots from infront moto racing organzined a gp at the north pole they would still go.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
|
mxxxeR1
10/11/2022 5:00am
Joshracing wrote:
Your comment makes no sense at al!!
Then i will explian it.. with the motorcross in europa it is very bad .....empty gates everywhere...and then they go to all kinds of countries that have nothing to do with motocross....very expensive gps for the teams....and they have it hard enough to find sponsormoney .... dont know if you've seen the gp off Indonesisch with 8 riders in.... the mx2 and yes there were spectators but i'm curious what the entranc was ...dont think 75 euro
luke11
Fantasy
2280th
10/11/2022 5:54am
British GP is at the start or the end of the year every fucking time. Just give us a summer GP for once!

The Shop

tobz
10/11/2022 6:06am
Seems like a legit world GP series to me.

I wish a round would come to AUS
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
10/11/2022 6:14am
luke11 wrote:
British GP is at the start or the end of the year every fucking time. Just give us a summer GP for once!
But Lommel in July lol
creature654
Fantasy
70th
10/11/2022 6:19am
tobz wrote:

But how could it ever be considered a legit World Series if they donโ€™t go to USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or northern South Americaโ€ฆyou know the places that already have a thriving MX scene where you get legit wild card riders. Theyโ€™re current schedule is Europe, and some countries where they barely have MX where the wildcard riders are total hazards to Seewer, Geerts, and the rest.
nrosso391
Fantasy
2829th
10/11/2022 6:58am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2022 6:59am
MXGP will have no big name riders in the near future. All are coming to US to race Supercross and US Nationals. We are the country everyone wants to race in. MXGP just lost 1 world champ to the US series. How much longer will Tiga hold out before he comes over here full time? Same with Herlings and the rest.
DeStouwer
10/11/2022 7:01am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2022 7:01am
nrosso391 wrote:
MXGP will have no big name riders in the near future. All are coming to US to race Supercross and US Nationals. We are the country...
MXGP will have no big name riders in the near future. All are coming to US to race Supercross and US Nationals. We are the country everyone wants to race in. MXGP just lost 1 world champ to the US series. How much longer will Tiga hold out before he comes over here full time? Same with Herlings and the rest.
You're delusional. Taking your subtext to the heart, that's for sure.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/11/2022 7:14am
nrosso391 wrote:
MXGP will have no big name riders in the near future. All are coming to US to race Supercross and US Nationals. We are the country...
God thatโ€™s some stinky baitโ€ฆ.

People, please donโ€™t feed people who troll like this.
RG1
10/11/2022 7:19am
luke11 wrote:
Dixon doesnโ€™t want to run a GP in the summer. Everything he needs to pay for to run a GP costs pretty much double if he does it in the summer.
Southwick198
Fantasy
4322nd
10/11/2022 7:20am
MXGP is always looking at the quick buck vs the big picture. I get it. Take the money being offered. But the sport will grow immensely if you figure out a way to have two GPs in the United States maybe on each coast that is scheduled with a AMA National. Separate points but same event. Hell, give the US one event. Then have a GP in Australia and New Zealand!!! And for the love of God give the Brits a GP in the summer. They are the heartbeat of the sport; they deserve better. Then MXGP could "possibly" start to get to somewhere near the level of MotoGP across the globe and become relevant in the US.

This is just a opinion.
Southwick198
Fantasy
4322nd
10/11/2022 7:22am Edited Date/Time 10/11/2022 7:24am
luke11 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Dixon doesnโ€™t want to run a GP in the summer. Everything he needs to pay for to run a GP costs pretty much double if he...
Dixon doesnโ€™t want to run a GP in the summer. Everything he needs to pay for to run a GP costs pretty much double if he does it in the summer.
Really? I never heard that from the many Brits at MXDN at Red Budd
RG1
10/11/2022 7:28am
luke11 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Dixon doesnโ€™t want to run a GP in the summer. Everything he needs to pay for to run a GP costs pretty much double if he...
Really? I never heard that from the many Brits at MXDN at Red Budd
Yeah, heard that a couple of years ago when we first started having these early season GPโ€™s, everything is cheaper in off peak times of the year so it makes more sense financially to do it then.
ayearinmx
10/11/2022 7:29am
MXGP is always looking at the quick buck vs the big picture. I get it. Take the money being offered. But the sport will grow immensely...
MXGP is always looking at the quick buck vs the big picture. I get it. Take the money being offered. But the sport will grow immensely if you figure out a way to have two GPs in the United States maybe on each coast that is scheduled with a AMA National. Separate points but same event. Hell, give the US one event. Then have a GP in Australia and New Zealand!!! And for the love of God give the Brits a GP in the summer. They are the heartbeat of the sport; they deserve better. Then MXGP could "possibly" start to get to somewhere near the level of MotoGP across the globe and become relevant in the US.

This is just a opinion.
how do you grow by going to places (the USA) that have already held GPs, that have already had extremely low attendances? People in America know about GPs and they have repeatedly chosen not to go to them.
The last Indonesia GP in Sumbawa, had more people attend the street parade on the Friday, than that were at all of the (semi) recent USGPs combined.

And people complain about how much it costs to do the GPs, and then also say they should go to Australia and New Zealand, literally the two most expensive places for all of the GP teams to go to.

There are a lot of things I don't particularly like about the calendar, but they definitely don't get solved by going to America and Australia
Natester551v
10/11/2022 7:39am
MXGP is always looking at the quick buck vs the big picture. I get it. Take the money being offered. But the sport will grow immensely...

This is just a opinion.
Those flyaway races most likely have local or regional governments willing to pay Gueseppe's exorbitant sanctioning fees; it is very unlikely you'll find a track in the USA willing to do that (read ayearinmx's comment above). The Luongos are crooks (based in Monaco of all places). They do have a well polished production, and they have improved the show in some ways (definitely not with the 20 rider max, but that's another topic), but that is all possible because they (reportedly) charge $0.5M USD to have the right to host an MXGP. With low turnout that alone would financially ruin most promoters....
Dirt.Squirt
10/11/2022 8:00am
Elliot wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/10/11/572716/s1200_Cal.jpg[/img]

Vietnam September 17?
Southwick198
Fantasy
4322nd
10/11/2022 8:30am

This is just a opinion.
ayearinmx wrote:
how do you grow by going to places (the USA) that have already held GPs, that have already had extremely low attendances? People in America know...
how do you grow by going to places (the USA) that have already held GPs, that have already had extremely low attendances? People in America know about GPs and they have repeatedly chosen not to go to them.
The last Indonesia GP in Sumbawa, had more people attend the street parade on the Friday, than that were at all of the (semi) recent USGPs combined.

And people complain about how much it costs to do the GPs, and then also say they should go to Australia and New Zealand, literally the two most expensive places for all of the GP teams to go to.

There are a lot of things I don't particularly like about the calendar, but they definitely don't get solved by going to America and Australia
Honestly, I agree with everything you said!! LOL.. 100% you are correct. The cost to go to New Zealand and Australia is ridiculous. But there's as much growth to be had by going to those places as there is in South America.

As far as the US. The days of the hugely popular USGPs at Carlsbad and Unidilla can come back quickly by having a jointly run race between the AMA/FIM. A US National and MXGP combined. Sounds silly but I'll bet you 10 dollars they are looking at it. The most resent US MXGP events were defiantly a bad situation for the promoters and track owners and the US fans really had no idea what was going on. Fast forward to today. More and More US fans are getting a idea of what MXGP is all about. This summer Caroli was a huge hit over here and US MX fans who had no clue about him a few years ago wanted to see a 9 Time World Champion in person and the crowds that cheered him on the track and at his pits where a testament to that. This past spring the possibility of Herlings coming to race the AMA Nationals series was a massive topic. There was such a buzz surrounding that

At the MXDN at Red Bud the US fans were so impressed with Renaux and Geerts performance. Seewer with his talent and personality would be a star here. It was mentioned all over the place during the weekend that it stinks we couldn't see Herlings, Gajser and Vialle

In the upcoming season Vialle will get a ton of attention in the 250 SX and MX Nationals being a two-time MX2 champ.

When done correctly, MXGP can be what it was here in the US. In a short period of time the sport will grow And that will be a huge boost for the MXGP teams, riders and the fans
ns503
10/11/2022 8:46am

This is just a opinion.
ayearinmx wrote:
how do you grow by going to places (the USA) that have already held GPs, that have already had extremely low attendances? People in America know...

What about from the perspective of numbers of riders on the gates though?
ayearinmx
10/11/2022 9:20am
ns503 wrote:
there was 22 MX2 riders on the gate at the 2016 Glen Helen GP..... 23 at the Charlotte GP
the same year in Thailand, there were 26....

at Indo there were 14 for MX2 this year, which i believe is as bad as it has been.

EDIT, forgot about WW Ranch in 2017..... 28 in MX2, same year Indonesia had 37
philG
10/11/2022 9:52am
luke11 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Exactly this... how much do you think it costs to rent a port-a-potti on Glastonbury weekend. Or a fence.

We will never have a summer GP here again, and i totally get why.

Great to have a last round here in the UK.
Brent
10/11/2022 3:12pm
philG wrote:
Exactly this... how much do you think it costs to rent a port-a-potti on Glastonbury weekend. Or a fence. We will never have a summer GP...
Exactly this... how much do you think it costs to rent a port-a-potti on Glastonbury weekend. Or a fence.

How's the UK weather in Mid October?

I would live too see a race there in the summer, I was there in Early September and it was perfect...
145mx
10/11/2022 4:21pm
Let's go to Vietnam but let's forget Australia which has riders in high ranking positions in MXGP when I cannot remember the last Vietnamese MXGP rider....
Twigster
10/11/2022 4:32pm
philG wrote:
Exactly this... how much do you think it costs to rent a port-a-potti on Glastonbury weekend. Or a fence. We will never have a summer GP...

Brent wrote:
How's the UK weather in Mid October? I would live too see a race there in the summer, I was there in Early September and it...
How's the UK weather in Mid October?

I would live too see a race there in the summer, I was there in Early September and it was perfect...
This year itโ€™s been pretty dry to be honest, occasional light rain and about 18celsius daytime.

The problem is normally, at this time of year itโ€™s pretty damp!!
spojetski
Fantasy
277th
10/11/2022 10:25pm
tobz wrote:

But how could it ever be considered a legit World Series if they donโ€™t go to USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or northern South Americaโ€ฆyou...
But how could it ever be considered a legit World Series if they donโ€™t go to USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or northern South Americaโ€ฆyou know the places that already have a thriving MX scene where you get legit wild card riders. Theyโ€™re current schedule is Europe, and some countries where they barely have MX where the wildcard riders are total hazards to Seewer, Geerts, and the rest.
So the ama SX could be considered a world series hosting 17 races in America, but MXGP going to 18 countries but not yours shouldnt be called a world championship ? Americans are quite the special breed
teamddr
10/11/2022 11:22pm
ns503 wrote:
ayearinmx wrote:
there was 22 MX2 riders on the gate at the 2016 Glen Helen GP..... 23 at the Charlotte GP the same year in Thailand, there were...
there was 22 MX2 riders on the gate at the 2016 Glen Helen GP..... 23 at the Charlotte GP
the same year in Thailand, there were 26....

at Indo there were 14 for MX2 this year, which i believe is as bad as it has been.

EDIT, forgot about WW Ranch in 2017..... 28 in MX2, same year Indonesia had 37
True but in the USA the wild cards are front runners not lappers.
roninho
10/12/2022 12:04am
As much as it hurts saying this.... Not much need to b*tch on Vietnam as long as MXGP can't get 20 riders at the gate for MX2 in freaking France.

This suggested calender has 14 EU rounds, let's hope this wildcard fee reduction that Mxvice says is coming helps get the gate numbers over a minimum of 30 at each EU GP.... That would be a massive improvement over last year, and give a base to look at how do you get 20+ regulars at fly away races.

fpandjic
10/12/2022 12:12am
roninho wrote:
As much as it hurts saying this.... Not much need to b*tch on Vietnam as long as MXGP can't get 20 riders at the gate for...
As much as it hurts saying this.... Not much need to b*tch on Vietnam as long as MXGP can't get 20 riders at the gate for MX2 in freaking France.

This suggested calender has 14 EU rounds, let's hope this wildcard fee reduction that Mxvice says is coming helps get the gate numbers over a minimum of 30 at each EU GP.... That would be a massive improvement over last year, and give a base to look at how do you get 20+ regulars at fly away races.

Aside from fulfilling the gates, what wildcards give? Only lappers... Pretty much every rider that has a chance (financial or speed) is already riding in MXGP.
D_L118
10/12/2022 12:18am
What kind a track is Arnhem( apart from being a sandtrack) ?
David934
10/12/2022 12:28am Edited Date/Time 10/12/2022 12:29am
mxxxeR1 wrote:
Then i will explian it.. with the motorcross in europa it is very bad .....empty gates everywhere...and then they go to all kinds of countries that...
Then i will explian it.. with the motorcross in europa it is very bad .....empty gates everywhere...and then they go to all kinds of countries that have nothing to do with motocross....very expensive gps for the teams....and they have it hard enough to find sponsormoney .... dont know if you've seen the gp off Indonesisch with 8 riders in.... the mx2 and yes there were spectators but i'm curious what the entranc was ...dont think 75 euro
Maybe its time for me scoring some GP points in Indonesia, or Vietnam, lol

Post a reply to: Mxgp teams are stupid...............calender 2023

The Latest