Mike Alessi Motorboating...

soren346
Posts
364
Joined
8/25/2009
Location
Charlotte, NC, USA
Edited Date/Time 2/28/2015 5:26pm
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=805379442849282 Opening line, "I hope this doesn't get on Vital".... Hahahaha
|
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
2/25/2015 12:05pm
More like, "I hope they post this on Vital.."
Flip109
Posts
3460
Joined
6/15/2007
Location
USA
2/25/2015 12:11pm
Haha!!
dsmith
Posts
4587
Joined
3/29/2011
Location
way north, IN, USA
Fantasy
2/25/2015 12:11pm
soren346 wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=805379442849282 Opening line, "I hope this doesn't get on Vital".... Hahahaha
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=805379442849282 Opening line, "I hope this doesn't get on Vital".... Hahahaha
looked like that's the first time he ever did anything like that before....
Olson
Posts
4605
Joined
4/14/2012
Location
SE
2/25/2015 12:14pm
First rule of not getting on Vital. Don't say "I hope this don't get on Vital".

The Shop

Rowlands
Posts
1706
Joined
2/4/2015
Location
GB
2/25/2015 12:14pm
What a legend hahahaha that's pretty funny
Krazyk2774
Posts
378
Joined
12/20/2010
Location
Alberta, CA
2/25/2015 12:19pm
That's Funny, way to go Mike ! haha
TJ 755
Posts
1893
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
North Bend, WA, USA
2/25/2015 12:34pm
Motorboat Mikey!
BTW those girls are boner fide BBW porn stars.
zehn
Posts
7900
Joined
1/15/2013
Location
Anchorage, AK, USA
2/25/2015 12:34pm
TJ 755 wrote:
Motorboat Mikey!
BTW those girls are boner fide BBW porn stars.
"Boner fide"

I see what you did there
soren346
Posts
364
Joined
8/25/2009
Location
Charlotte, NC, USA
2/25/2015 12:36pm
TJ 755 wrote:
Motorboat Mikey!
BTW those girls are boner fide BBW porn stars.
"Motorboat Mikey" ... Lol, That would be great if it stuck...
Jeff alessi
Posts
915
Joined
10/28/2011
Location
Victorville, CA, USA
2/25/2015 1:22pm
They look like twins.. That looks like more cake then I could handle Woohoo
Clutchy
Posts
2831
Joined
3/24/2009
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
2/25/2015 1:25pm
Face plant................. Hope he's okay. Is he concussed. Good sport MA800
Clutchy
Posts
2831
Joined
3/24/2009
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
2/25/2015 1:30pm
Actually it's stuff like this that can ruin a guys career. He could have taken a nip to the eye. Shit's only funny till someone lose's an eye....!!!!!
2/25/2015 1:36pm
That's funny as hell. What is up with all the big girls in the pits lately?
KMC440
Posts
7764
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
2/25/2015 1:55pm
Cap'n Mike strikes again !!!
Motodave15
Posts
4252
Joined
8/7/2010
Location
Temple City, CA, USA
2/25/2015 2:11pm
Lucky sumbitch hahaha
Dx3moto
Posts
1405
Joined
4/24/2014
Location
Southern California, CA, USA
2/25/2015 2:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2015 2:34pm
There's a first for everything, right? Silly
Excaliburbmx
Posts
1868
Joined
6/21/2014
Location
Indianapolis, IN, USA
2/25/2015 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2015 3:12pm
Awesome he looked like a 13 year old boys first trip to hooters. just good old fun.
MX114
Posts
742
Joined
12/30/2013
Location
USA
2/25/2015 2:52pm
Hey shoulda wore his goggles which may or may not be EKS Brand frames ... That's funny stuff #800
Joko
Posts
1553
Joined
1/2/2011
Location
Haddam, CT, USA
Fantasy
2/25/2015 3:16pm
I wonder what his wife thinks of that? Or if he has kids down the road that would see it.... ? Not a good way to improve your integrity as a public figure. I'm sure his conscience reminded him afterwords if he was concerned it appeared on Vital
NV825
Posts
2203
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Carson City, NV, USA
2/25/2015 3:20pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2015 3:20pm
Motorboat... shit, Mike just put his face into the Titanic Silly
GrapeApe
Posts
9080
Joined
6/7/2010
Location
Mc Kinney, TX, USA
2/25/2015 3:22pm
Awesome he looked like a 13 year old boys first trip to hooters. just good old fun.
Haha, perfect description!
Flex
Posts
743
Joined
1/11/2015
Location
CA
2/25/2015 3:47pm
Joko wrote:
I wonder what his wife thinks of that? Or if he has kids down the road that would see it.... ? Not a good way to...
I wonder what his wife thinks of that? Or if he has kids down the road that would see it.... ? Not a good way to improve your integrity as a public figure. I'm sure his conscience reminded him afterwords if he was concerned it appeared on Vital
Loosen up buddy, you are the only one taking this seriously.

I found it funny as hell!!!! And what will his future Kids think of it??? They will laugh their butts off!!! Same thing I would do if my dad did something like this. And his Wife, she won't care because she will know it was a joke. I'm sure she is not worried about them stealing him over...
markit
Posts
2641
Joined
1/10/2013
Location
Bogalusa, LA, USA
2/25/2015 3:55pm
Haa haa.
rpoint116
Posts
870
Joined
6/25/2008
Location
Tempe, AZ, USA
2/25/2015 4:00pm
Very cool Mike!!!! Much respect!!

If that happened to Canard he would have to say 1,000 hail marys & wash his face in holy water!!
AS64
Posts
1760
Joined
5/14/2012
Location
CA
2/25/2015 4:01pm
Joko wrote:
I wonder what his wife thinks of that? Or if he has kids down the road that would see it.... ? Not a good way to...
I wonder what his wife thinks of that? Or if he has kids down the road that would see it.... ? Not a good way to improve your integrity as a public figure. I'm sure his conscience reminded him afterwords if he was concerned it appeared on Vital
Holy shit you can't be serious?
2/25/2015 4:04pm
Joko wrote:
I wonder what his wife thinks of that? Or if he has kids down the road that would see it.... ? Not a good way to...
I wonder what his wife thinks of that? Or if he has kids down the road that would see it.... ? Not a good way to improve your integrity as a public figure. I'm sure his conscience reminded him afterwords if he was concerned it appeared on Vital
Flex wrote:
Loosen up buddy, you are the only one taking this seriously. I found it funny as hell!!!! And what will his future Kids think of it...
Loosen up buddy, you are the only one taking this seriously.

I found it funny as hell!!!! And what will his future Kids think of it??? They will laugh their butts off!!! Same thing I would do if my dad did something like this. And his Wife, she won't care because she will know it was a joke. I'm sure she is not worried about them stealing him over...
Flex, you got it! Mike was awesome and a great sport, having fun! Ya know who egged it on? HIS WIFE!!! She loved it and thought it was hysterical. Why? Because it is funny. By the way, the Moto XXX girls (whom are awesome and 100% confident with themselves) took so many pictures with kids, families, mothers, fathers, riders but the best part was how many females of ALL ages took pictures with the girls. The females loved that there was something different besides just the regular ol monster girls, rockstar girls, hot chicks, etc...this was meant to be a 180 degree flip on those girls and thats exactly what it was. All in the name of fun and a good time (oh and some great publicity too) And yes, both the girls are BBW porn stars. Erin Green and Becki Butterfly...two great people! By the way, we havnt even shown our clips with JS7, he was awesome with the girls! It will show up. #Goodtimes
BobPA
Posts
8339
Joined
10/31/2013
Location
USA
2/25/2015 4:06pm
Awesome
jndmx
Posts
9699
Joined
1/20/2008
Location
South Kingston, RI, USA
2/25/2015 4:07pm
Big doubles....No troubles....

Post a reply to: Mike Alessi Motorboating...

The Latest