Matthes On RV

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2015 9:12 AM

|

6/21/2015 9:16 AM

Can't blame the guy for being hurt but it'd be nice to hear from him or his team. Last update was May 6th. We are not owed any explanation but it'd be nice...

|

6/21/2015 9:18 AM

Photo

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

6/21/2015 9:21 AM

He gained ALOT of fans by going to the MXGP's. But now that he has gone missing he is losing ALOT more fans

|

6/21/2015 9:25 AM

h&m_cycle wrote: Photo

I believe everybody with half a brain "gets" that he's hurt, disappointed, and maybe even embarrassed...but I agree that, although he doesn't owe the fans anything, just a hit on FB or Twitter (like he did before the series & his injury) to acknowledge them with some form of a status report would be appreciated, I think. Not bagging on RV...but, just saying.

|

6/21/2015 9:26 AM

Do you use fantracker.com to get the numbers for that?

|

6/21/2015 9:29 AM

GuyB wrote:

Do you use fantracker.com to get the numbers for that?

Huh? blink

|

6/21/2015 9:34 AM

agn5009 wrote:

He gained ALOT of fans by going to the MXGP's. But now that he has gone missing he is losing ALOT more fans

He would get them back if was to put in an honest effort for one more year, but that won't happen. In the end, most will forget about it, when they talk about his success years down the road.

|

6/21/2015 9:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2015 9:36 AM

What the fuck is RV supposed to say? " Well gee guys , I'm just hanging out at a local track today watching my little brother ride and yes my tail bone is still broken "

Did you guys need a full report on what he ate last night and how many times he wiped his ass this morning after taking a healthy shit?

The guy broke his tail bone in 3 spots. He's waiting for it to heal. What the fuck else do you " need " to know?

Geezuzz!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/21/2015 9:40 AM

It is not that hard to have a guy posting stuff up for you, such as:

Sunday: still hurt
Friday: chilling with the family
Saturday: watching my bro ride Washington (obviously not in Germany)

|

6/21/2015 9:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2015 10:32 AM

machine wrote:

He would get them back if was to put in an honest effort for one more year, but that won't happen. In the end, most will ...more

Yeah, I agree... Fans are just disappointed about his silence, If RV was in MLB he would be listed as
"Day to Day"... But aren't we all...

What a way to go out "RV", USGP GH 1-1 "25-25"

|

6/21/2015 9:45 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

What the fuck is RV supposed to say? " Well gee guys , I'm just hanging out at a local track today watching my little brother ...more

I think what gets people worked up, is the rumors of him skipping out on his contract by not communicating. I have to admit, if he does that, i'll lose some respect.

|

6/21/2015 9:46 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

What the fuck is RV supposed to say? " Well gee guys , I'm just hanging out at a local track today watching my little brother ...more

So this explains the report that His Team can't get in touch with Him and nobody seems to know a real status for him ?

Kawboy is right, it's not so hard to post some info and it's unprofessional not to do so.

|

6/21/2015 9:56 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

500guy wrote:

So this explains the report that His Team can't get in touch with Him and nobody seems to know a real status for him ?

Kawboy ...more

I wasn't aware that his team couldn't get in contact with him. And yeah I guess if the fans want to know what he's doing every day while he's injured ( why , I don't know ) then yeah I guess that sucks. But I would think with that injury , he probably isn't doing much of anything. It's all wait time for him to heal. On top of the point that the guy is also pissed that he's missing his last racing season ever due to an injury. Probably sick of answering the same questions over and over and over. Just a hunch.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/21/2015 9:59 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I wasn't aware that his team couldn't get in contact with him. And yeah I guess if the fans want to know what he's doing every ...more

Nobody forced him to become a Champion and Celebrity in the Sport, I understand your protection of him but a social media update every week to 10 day's isn't so much to ask.

|

6/21/2015 10:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2015 10:05 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

500guy wrote:

Kawboy ...more

jeffro503 wrote:

I wasn't aware that his team couldn't get in contact with him. And yeah I guess if the fans want to know what he's doing every ...more

Yeah, I'm sure Stewart, Reed, Wilson, Canard, Weimer, Grant, Hahn and some other riders are equally as bummed that they're missing racing because of their situations...but they seem to realize that their fans (young & old) want to hear something from them...whether it's answering the "same old questions over & over" or not...and they stay visible at least on social media. Of course, if RV is laying low because of contractual legal wranglings...he also may be being instructed to hide out.

|

6/21/2015 10:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2015 10:08 AM

500guy wrote:

Kawboy ...more

jeffro503 wrote:

500guy wrote:

Nobody forced him to become a Champion and Celebrity in the Sport, I understand your protection of him but a social media ...more

Just every Friday he could say:

Friday: I talked to team today and doctors, I'm hurtin
Next Friday: can't feel my toes, lots of pain, wel maybe that's from all the tequila last night
2 Friday's: hey guys I can feel my toes, the tequila finally wore off :0) so I'm hearing y'all want to see the bruise on my butt?
3 Friday's from now: here's the bruise on my butt (. ) don't think I'm riding this week. (That's not really my butt)

|

6/21/2015 10:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2015 10:14 AM

500guy wrote:

Kawboy ...more

jeffro503 wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure Stewart, Reed, Wilson, Canard, Weimer, Grant, Hahn and some other riders are equally as bummed that they're ...more

No way he's being instructed to "hide out", that is dumb and unprofessional! There may be some things he wouldn't say for sure but not "hey guys, I'm alive and kicking, well the kicking part is still tough!"

|

6/21/2015 10:07 AM

agn5009 wrote:

Everyone knows he is hurt, if he is losing fans over that fact they were never "fans" to begin with.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

6/21/2015 10:07 AM

Motocross is a Top Secret sport, Bros!

|

6/21/2015 10:11 AM

TerryB wrote:

Motocross is a Top Secret sport, Bros!

Shrouded In Secrecy

|

6/21/2015 10:14 AM

agn5009 wrote:

gt80rider wrote:

Everyone knows he is hurt, if he is losing fans over that fact they were never "fans" to begin with.

You don't get it?

FANATIC: of which "fan" is an abbreviation

a person whose enthusiasm or zeal for something is extreme or beyond normal limits

|

6/21/2015 10:16 AM

I'm totally fine ...not getting info..I'm old school when cycle news came out on thursdays...got the all the info and back to reality..99% of you guys need to put the phone down..tell your dad happy fathers Day...

|

6/21/2015 10:24 AM

tp4 wrote:

I'm totally fine ...not getting info..I'm old school when cycle news came out on thursdays...got the all the info and back to ...more

As you post on vital, lol.

|

6/21/2015 10:25 AM

h&m_cycle wrote: Photo

This is bullshit- mine still hurts after two years! laughing

|

6/21/2015 10:26 AM

So, where's the other half of that tweet? What exactly do us people think of him?

|

6/21/2015 10:30 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

500guy wrote:

Kawboy ...more

The report? Or just some rumor that sounds good to you?

|

6/21/2015 10:31 AM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RV not giving a status update about the shit he took this morning.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RV fans are the biggest cry babies, hes retired, find a new sack to leach on to.

|

6/21/2015 10:36 AM

500guy wrote:

Kawboy ...more

jeffro503 wrote:

500guy wrote:

Nobody forced him to become a Champion and Celebrity in the Sport, I understand your protection of him but a social media ...more

500guy is correct. I don't need day to day ass wipes but every 7-10 days with a short update on racing status would be nice.

Happy Fathers Day to all Dads

|

6/21/2015 10:36 AM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

So, where's the other half of that tweet? What exactly do us people think of him?

All the good stuff...laughing https://twitter.com/pulpmx

|