MEC stream

RutDipper
Does anyone know if the usual live streams for supercross will be going this year for the MEC? Or if not does anyone know any that will be!?!

Thanks!!

~edit~ Live stream Via CBM racing. Go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyFzIvIMnQI
|
TXDirt
10/15/2016 1:28pm
FS1 or FS2. There is already a thread on this.
RutDipper
10/15/2016 2:04pm
No I mean for people without cable or can't get FS1/FS2
10/15/2016 4:51pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2016 4:53pm
we dont do streams here anymore. Move along before someone alerts Fox broadcasting to your nefarious scheme to steal copyrighted works.

The Shop

10/15/2016 4:55pm
we dont do streams here anymore. Move along before someone alerts Fox broadcasting to your nefarious scheme to steal copyrighted works.
That being said I would gladly pay the $15 to watch it but since I live in North America and dont have the correct package...I have to resort to stealing it.
10/15/2016 5:00pm
That being said I would gladly pay the $15 to watch it but since I live in North America and dont have the correct package...I have...
That being said I would gladly pay the $15 to watch it but since I live in North America and dont have the correct package...I have to resort to stealing it.
Oh lord! Theyll definitely report you now since you admitted it . Vital is a place where no one pirates or buys black market jerseys lol.
RandyS
10/15/2016 5:01pm
Maybe it's time for you to get over it. Your buddy got booted for being a dickhead more than the trademark infringement. He came at me personally for calling him out on the claims that they were legal. I probably wouldn't start that thread again but he pissed me off and I did.

Now to the point of my post. If you are a FS1 subscriber but don't have FS2 it looks like Fox is being cool and letting FS1 subscribers view the stream legally through the Fox Sports Go app.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
10/15/2016 5:09pm
I don't have a TV or cable, does any one have it broadcasting in smoke signals? Oh, yeah, no internet or electricity either. As a matter of fact, I had to morse code this to my brother in law in Aquas Calientes, Mexico.

Not much choice here in Borneo.
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1464th
10/15/2016 5:12pm
RandyS wrote:
[i]Maybe it's time for you to get over it. Your buddy got booted for being a dickhead more than the trademark infringement. He came at me...
Maybe it's time for you to get over it. Your buddy got booted for being a dickhead more than the trademark infringement. He came at me personally for calling him out on the claims that they were legal. I probably wouldn't start that thread again but he pissed me off and I did.

Now to the point of my post. If you are a FS1 subscriber but don't have FS2 it looks like Fox is being cool and letting FS1 subscribers view the stream legally through the Fox Sports Go app.
No luck with my Xfinity login when I tried live stream for fs2. Sad I get FS1. Guess I will wait and try when MEC shows up on the live preview boxes.
DYE
10/15/2016 5:16pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2016 5:17pm
I dont think the original questions was ever answered and I'm in the same boat. No cable for me, fs1 or fs2, all I have is internet. On supercrosslive website it says you can rent it for $15 but not available in north america....how the heck do I watch it?
RandyS
10/15/2016 5:16pm
Moto_Geek wrote:
No luck with my Xfinity login when I tried live stream for fs2. :( I get FS1. Guess I will wait and try when MEC shows...
No luck with my Xfinity login when I tried live stream for fs2. Sad I get FS1. Guess I will wait and try when MEC shows up on the live preview boxes.
The stream is under FS1 so you should be able to access it.
RandyS
10/15/2016 5:21pm
This is relaxed.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
10/15/2016 5:28pm
DYE wrote:
I dont think the original questions was ever answered and I'm in the same boat. No cable for me, fs1 or fs2, all I have is...
I dont think the original questions was ever answered and I'm in the same boat. No cable for me, fs1 or fs2, all I have is internet. On supercrosslive website it says you can rent it for $15 but not available in north america....how the heck do I watch it?
You will have to get something like Hola that "transfers" your VPN to another country. I always choose Germany in similar situations, but have not tried with this particular stream tonight.
DYE
10/15/2016 5:28pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2016 5:29pm
Edit: Thanks kzizok
10/15/2016 5:31pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2016 6:14pm
DYE wrote:
I dont think the original questions was ever answered and I'm in the same boat. No cable for me, fs1 or fs2, all I have is...
kzizok wrote:
You will have to get something like Hola that "transfers" your VPN to another country. I always choose Germany in similar situations, but have not tried...
You will have to get something like Hola that "transfers" your VPN to another country. I always choose Germany in similar situations, but have not tried with this particular stream tonight.
I tried Hola but still couldn't get in because of my email address.

If you have FS1 and a cable password (I used Xfinity), you can use Fox Go app and it is listed.
EDIT: Actually it is showing a baseball game on FS1 right now. And its only in the third inning 15 minutes before the event.
mwssquad827
10/15/2016 5:35pm
RandyS wrote:
[i]Maybe it's time for you to get over it. Your buddy got booted for being a dickhead more than the trademark infringement. He came at me...

This^^^
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
10/15/2016 5:40pm
Im able to watch it on VUE, tonight anyway. May come a time where I will need assitance too. Thanks Midwest Mafia!
ocscottie
10/15/2016 5:41pm
I edited the first post so everyone sees it.
WillyB
10/15/2016 6:31pm
and they keep getting closed. Sad
TXDirt
10/15/2016 7:15pm
For like 25$ a month you can signup for PlayStation VUE and get live streams in HD for SX and MX. Runs right over your internet. No need to look for a shitty pirated stream.
TXDirt
10/15/2016 7:19pm
kzizok wrote:
Im able to watch it on VUE, tonight anyway. May come a time where I will need assitance too. Thanks Midwest Mafia!
VUE will get you pretty much everything. Great service.
RandyS
10/15/2016 7:22pm
Some people take the internet way too fucking serious and need to get out and more, by some people I mean you.

Just to be clear I brought to the attention of a bunch of companies who make it possible for this sport to exist, who support this sport through their various sponsorships including this site that someone was stealing their intellectual property. That person was selling said illegal articles on VitalMX, something that is not allowed, he then proceed to call everyone at Vital including the moderators losers among other things and it would appear was booted by the staff that provides this forum for us to post on.

And I'm the POS huh?

Had he not come after me like a 14 year old it would have never gone any farther than the original thread in the Old School forum. At the time I didn't know he had been doing this for two or three years and had already been run off before. Some of those companies have been customers of mine in the past and I don't regret bringing it to their attention. Looking back, knowing that all of his posts were going to be erased I probably would have done things differently but I was over it 5 minutes after it happened and hadn't given it another thought until I tried to make light of it earlier today in a post.

Feel free to say whatever you want, if you'd like you can look at my profile to see when I post to follow me around dragging it out. I won't respond but feel free.

RandyS
10/15/2016 7:29pm
Don't really care, and since you just announced it I wouldn't have needed to. That is if I cared about it, which I don't.
SF45
10/15/2016 7:31pm
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Post a reply to: MEC stream

The Latest