MEC Practice Discussion

DE262
Posts
328
Joined
8/20/2015
Location
The bar, OR, USA
10/15/2016 1:26pm
Molson
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:27pm
Well done, did you cheat? lol Crazy how small it looks!
#76
Posts
622
Joined
7/6/2012
Location
GB
10/15/2016 1:27pm
dhp_mma94 wrote:
no livestream for practice this year?
Nope....Sad
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:28pm
three9zero wrote:
Andre the giant. World record beer drinker.
My last post was to you. Well done!

The Shop

three9zero
Posts
1454
Joined
9/26/2010
Location
Kamloops B.C, CA
10/15/2016 1:28pm Edited Date/Time 10/15/2016 1:29pm
ocscottie wrote:
Well done, did you cheat? lol Crazy how small it looks!
No cheating, saw a bunch of crazy photos and facts about him on a random Facebook feed a while back. I have a memory that never lets me forget usless stuff.....
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:30pm


ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:31pm
three9zero wrote:
No cheating, saw a bunch of crazy photos and facts about him on a random Facebook feed a while back. I have a memory that never...
No cheating, saw a bunch of crazy photos and facts about him on a random Facebook feed a while back. I have a memory that never lets me forget usless stuff.....
I am kinda the same way but with numbers, i can remember every single phone # we have had my entire life. Same with my credit card #
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:34pm
btw: that photo came from twitter. If you dont follow "Classic Pics" (@History_Pics) you should, they post awesome stuff!!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:35pm
three9zero
Posts
1454
Joined
9/26/2010
Location
Kamloops B.C, CA
10/15/2016 1:35pm
three9zero wrote:
No cheating, saw a bunch of crazy photos and facts about him on a random Facebook feed a while back. I have a memory that never...
No cheating, saw a bunch of crazy photos and facts about him on a random Facebook feed a while back. I have a memory that never lets me forget usless stuff.....
ocscottie wrote:
I am kinda the same way but with numbers, i can remember every single phone # we have had my entire life. Same with my credit...
I am kinda the same way but with numbers, i can remember every single phone # we have had my entire life. Same with my credit card #
I remember stupid lines and quotes from movies and TV shows. Especially the Simpsons and Star Wars.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:36pm
sende
Posts
2394
Joined
1/15/2013
Location
FI
10/15/2016 1:38pm
three9zero wrote:
I remember stupid lines and quotes from movies and TV shows. Especially the Simpsons and Star Wars.
Wich episode? "There doesn't seem to be any any key here. All I can see is esc catarl and pickup. I think I'll order a TAB. Ooh, no time for that now, the computer went on."
zookrider62!
Posts
6825
Joined
12/22/2008
Location
Plano, TX, USA
10/15/2016 1:43pm
three9zero wrote:
I remember stupid lines and quotes from movies and TV shows. Especially the Simpsons and Star Wars.
sende wrote:
Wich episode? "There doesn't seem to be any any key here. All I can see is esc catarl and pickup. I think I'll order a TAB...
Wich episode? "There doesn't seem to be any any key here. All I can see is esc catarl and pickup. I think I'll order a TAB. Ooh, no time for that now, the computer went on."
I dont want to look like a freak, ill just get the moomoo
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:43pm


ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:45pm
sende
Posts
2394
Joined
1/15/2013
Location
FI
10/15/2016 1:46pm
three9zero wrote:
I remember stupid lines and quotes from movies and TV shows. Especially the Simpsons and Star Wars.
sende wrote:
Wich episode? "There doesn't seem to be any any key here. All I can see is esc catarl and pickup. I think I'll order a TAB...
Wich episode? "There doesn't seem to be any any key here. All I can see is esc catarl and pickup. I think I'll order a TAB. Ooh, no time for that now, the computer went on."
I dont want to look like a freak, ill just get the moomoo
Yep. Same one. Grinning
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:47pm
that start straight needs a Talladega 1st turn for it.
sende
Posts
2394
Joined
1/15/2013
Location
FI
10/15/2016 1:49pm
ocscottie wrote:
that start straight needs a Talladega 1st turn for it.
It does. I was just thinking the same thing.
Myke
Posts
2500
Joined
9/28/2009
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:50pm
No videos?
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/15/2016 1:55pm


mb60
Posts
5707
Joined
3/7/2010
Location
GRAPEVINE, TX, USA
10/15/2016 1:59pm
Rooting for Stank dog and top Jimmy. And I hope Mathhes is doing some snooping around in the pits on RCH and Stew brothers.
10/15/2016 1:59pm
Are they posting the qualifying times for the KTM junior race? I know a kiddo that is in it this year.
Pat_Boyd
Posts
101
Joined
3/31/2016
Location
Bloomington, CA, USA
10/15/2016 2:01pm
Monster Energy.com has best whip on now.
kiwifan
Posts
9855
Joined
10/31/2009
Location
USA
10/15/2016 2:07pm
thats sick!!!

Post a reply to: MEC Practice Discussion

The Latest