Keefer intervention?

moto_on
Edited Date/Time 3/8/2022 5:17am
No offense I'm sure he's an alright guy but damn dude is weird. First the creepy pony thing that he turned into this over the top weird thing. Then he's talking about foreskins and circumcission on the Pulp show just casually? Lastly the whole wives thing. He acts like a horny highschooler constantly around women. I think just like the pony intervention we need one for Keefer. Back down the weird bro.
|
Ted722
2/22/2022 3:02pm
moto_on wrote:
No offense I'm sure he's an alright guy but damn dude is weird. First the creepy pony thing that he turned into this over the top...
No offense I'm sure he's an alright guy but damn dude is weird. First the creepy pony thing that he turned into this over the top weird thing. Then he's talking about foreskins and circumcission on the Pulp show just casually? Lastly the whole wives thing. He acts like a horny highschooler constantly around women. I think just like the pony intervention we need one for Keefer. Back down the weird bro.
From what I read, you want his life. But, carry on. Judgement and all. Thank God we're not all the same. What in the hell would you post about then in a Moto-forum?
nskerb
2/22/2022 3:11pm
Normal people are boring.
sandtrack315
2/22/2022 3:18pm
I happen to love people like Keefer, who aren’t uptight puritans, who aren’t afraid to be transparent and open. I thought dirt bikes attracted those types of people in general.

He’s also an invaluable resource for the moto community.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
2/22/2022 3:21pm
He’s funny in moderation…if he’s truely like that 24/7 that would be a bit much

The Shop

peelout
2/22/2022 3:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2022 3:23pm
2/22/2022 3:23pm Edited Date/Time 2/24/2022 6:04am
moto_on wrote:
No offense I'm sure he's an alright guy but damn dude is weird. First the creepy pony thing that he turned into this over the top...
I completely agree. Guy is 50 years old and trying to turn the Keefer After Dark Show" into a thing. Who is gonna take advice from a guy who has maybe been with 6 to 8 girls in his life. And yes it's very creepy how he talks about rider's girls. I'm sure he's a great tester and rider, but bro he's old and has no clue how things work these days with the younger generation. I recently was on a long drive with my chick and put Pulp on while she was sleeping. Once "KAD" started, she woke up and looked at me and said who does this guy think he is? It was an episode where he was talking about how when him and Heather started dating and she didn't really do it for him and wasn't sure he wanted to be with her. As most girls do she Googled him and showed me the pic she was looking at? I said yes that's him. She laughed and said seriously who is it? I said that's him. I won't post what she said afterwards...but stick to the testing bro.
2/22/2022 3:23pm
I love when Keefer is on pulp, one of my favourite guests for sure, his drops are legendary.
I find the talk about other people’s wives a little weird and he sometimes comes across a little creepy.
But that Vietnam Vic story was the hardest I have ever laughed on any moto podcast..
2/22/2022 3:33pm
Is there a contest for the dumbest thread going on I don't know about? It's really the only explanation for the past couple weeks
moto469
2/22/2022 3:40pm
moto_on wrote:
I completely agree. Guy is 50 years old and trying to turn the Keefer After Dark Show" into a thing. Who is gonna take advice from...
I completely agree. Guy is 50 years old and trying to turn the Keefer After Dark Show" into a thing. Who is gonna take advice from a guy who has maybe been with 6 to 8 girls in his life. And yes it's very creepy how he talks about rider's girls. I'm sure he's a great tester and rider, but bro he's old and has no clue how things work these days with the younger generation. I recently was on a long drive with my chick and put Pulp on while she was sleeping. Once "KAD" started, she woke up and looked at me and said who does this guy think he is? It was an episode where he was talking about how when him and Heather started dating and she didn't really do it for him and wasn't sure he wanted to be with her. As most girls do she Googled him and showed me the pic she was looking at? I said yes that's him. She laughed and said seriously who is it? I said that's him. I won't post what she said afterwards...but stick to the testing bro.
I bet your chick only does missionary
2/22/2022 3:43pm
moto_on wrote:
I completely agree. Guy is 50 years old and trying to turn the Keefer After Dark Show" into a thing. Who is gonna take advice from...
So if he was more handsome his opinions would be more valid? Nothing superficial about that.
skeef
Fantasy
1407th
2/22/2022 3:46pm
Keefer is great. Don't bring down the sliver of interesting people in our industry. Keefer after dark got me laid, Twice!
Alex814
2/22/2022 3:47pm
I assume this was during the after dark segment. I've always felt that segment doesn't need to be on Pulp but at least they always put it at the end so it's easy to skip.
2/22/2022 4:01pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2022 4:02pm
moto_on wrote:
moto469 wrote:
I bet your chick only does missionary
I wish. This is the only way I get some.

2/22/2022 4:06pm
So if he was more handsome his opinions would be more valid? Nothing superficial about that.
No but let's be honest he hasn't been with enough chicks to be giving advice to people. Most of it's laughable, it's like Loveline for old guys
Timo
2/22/2022 4:09pm
Think of the kids, they gotta go!
sandtrack315
2/22/2022 4:11pm
No but let's be honest he hasn't been with enough chicks to be giving advice to people. Most of it's laughable, it's like Loveline for old...
No but let's be honest he hasn't been with enough chicks to be giving advice to people. Most of it's laughable, it's like Loveline for old guys
Are you 15?
2/22/2022 4:17pm
No but let's be honest he hasn't been with enough chicks to be giving advice to people. Most of it's laughable, it's like Loveline for old...
Are you 15?
fins227
2/22/2022 4:19pm
Where are all of the new accounts coming from?

It’s a free country, if you don’t like something, don’t consume it, but no one cares.
2/22/2022 4:21pm
fins227 wrote:
Where are all of the new accounts coming from?

It’s a free country, if you don’t like something, don’t consume it, but no one cares.
Been here since 2011
TurdFerguson
Fantasy
2952nd
2/22/2022 4:32pm
moto_on wrote:
"but bro he's old and has no clue how things work these days with the younger generation." As in the small percentage of younger generation that wants to be a victim or is always offended? If words are a hard thing for you to handle than maybe you are not ready for Keefer after dark.

It's hard to tell sometimes if Keefer is serious or joking, but that makes Keefer, Keefer! And its hilarious. At the end of the day Keefer is a good person and raised what looks to be a respectable kid. He will take time out of his day to answer questions you have about bike setup. If you think someone needs an Intervention for making people laugh.....
Camp332
2/22/2022 4:39pm
I like Keefer, and he's probably vocalizing what most of us think about hot wifes in the MX/SX scene. Keep it light, you stiffs!
Johnny Ringo
2/22/2022 4:43pm
Like you guys aren’t fucking weird in your own ways. Get off your high horse
2/22/2022 4:52pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2022 4:58pm
Fair enough. But if I was a teenager I would be mortified if I heard my old dad talking like a horny 16 year old on a popular podcast in a sport I'm heavily involved in. Argue all you want but that shit would be embarrassing as all hell, and you all know it. Take your "Keefer is god" blinders off for a second and put yourself in his kids place. You know the kid is getting his balls busted constantly. But to each their own. Have a good night buddies.
2/22/2022 5:08pm
I’m sure everyone acts a little different on radio/television. Seems like he’s friendly, approachable and helpful. I’m a fan.
cmotodad
2/22/2022 5:16pm
Met Kris many times at the track. He's is very knowledgable and a;ways willing share info on many topics. Never once heard anything creepy from him at the track, actors aren't always who you see on screen.
GateDropGoGo
2/22/2022 5:19pm
After 5+ hours, a few minutes into the "After Dark" segment last night, I flicked the PulpMX show off.

No big thing, just not really what I was there for.
Conkey
2/22/2022 5:23pm
I wonder if he talks about his son’s chick like he does other riders wives/gf’s?
wb173
2/22/2022 5:46pm
Conkey wrote:
I wonder if he talks about his son’s chick like he does other riders wives/gf’s?
I'm sure Aiden hasn't seen or heard any worse on any social platform.
enketchum
2/22/2022 5:55pm
Sounds like something that belongs on the Truth App

Post a reply to: Keefer intervention?

The Latest