KTM expanding

Brent
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pe.com/2021/04/26/motorcycle-manufactu…

Good that they are doing this, they are out of room over in the old HQ
|
motomad724
Fantasy
1036th
8/11/2021 10:06am
About all i can read before being prompted to sign-up is "Published April 26" Pinch
gt80rider
8/11/2021 10:33am
Why doesn't anybody answer the phone or return emails from ktm usa???? Or should I say, if you have a working number or email for them, feel free to post
8/11/2021 11:27am
gt80rider wrote:
Why doesn't anybody answer the phone or return emails from ktm usa???? Or should I say, if you have a working number or email for them...
Why doesn't anybody answer the phone or return emails from ktm usa???? Or should I say, if you have a working number or email for them, feel free to post
Husky USA in Ohio answers, but they're worthless. Maybe they can exercise some worth by passing the KTM number to you, just a suggestion
gt80rider
8/11/2021 12:28pm
Husky USA in Ohio answers, but they're worthless. Maybe they can exercise some worth by passing the KTM number to you, just a suggestion
Thanks for the info... I am amazed that KTM USA has no customer service that I am aware of...... they are literally impossible to contact.... not a good look for them at all..... just makes me have to talk to them in person, and... LOL... they are not gonna like that.... LOL... didn't think I'd ever get a chance to chew on Roger... but they are leaving me no choice...

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
856th
8/11/2021 4:32pm
^My guess is that they are far too busy to answer the phone for just anybody. If you have legitimate business to conduct with them, fine. But if you do, you probably already have their number anyway.

KTM is likely just like the two OEMs I worked for, which would prefer that you start at your local dealer for all customer service issues.
skeef
Fantasy
1407th
8/11/2021 5:02pm
gt80rider wrote:
Thanks for the info... I am amazed that KTM USA has no customer service that I am aware of...... they are literally impossible to contact.... not...
Thanks for the info... I am amazed that KTM USA has no customer service that I am aware of...... they are literally impossible to contact.... not a good look for them at all..... just makes me have to talk to them in person, and... LOL... they are not gonna like that.... LOL... didn't think I'd ever get a chance to chew on Roger... but they are leaving me no choice...

Yeah what exactly are you trying to contact them about? Best way to get in contact with an OEM is through the dealer > through the rep
dcg141
8/11/2021 6:21pm
That expansion has been planned for several years now. I think they have owned the property for awhile.
mxtech1
8/11/2021 7:54pm
gt80rider wrote:
Thanks for the info... I am amazed that KTM USA has no customer service that I am aware of...... they are literally impossible to contact.... not...

It doesn't work like that. They aren't there to be a call center for anyone who wants to ring them and bullshit.

If you have an issue, you need to talk to your dealership first. The dealership had access to resources that customers do not. If they aren't taking care of you, ask them to put you in touch with your regional KTM customer/dealership rep. The regional rep is then in contact with north American headquarters to discuss issues as needed.

What exactly is so dire about your issue that you feel it warrants a direct line to someone at KTM NA?
gt80rider
8/12/2021 9:03am
Falcon wrote:
^My guess is that they are far too busy to answer the phone for just anybody. If you have legitimate business to conduct with them, fine...
^My guess is that they are far too busy to answer the phone for just anybody. If you have legitimate business to conduct with them, fine. But if you do, you probably already have their number anyway.

KTM is likely just like the two OEMs I worked for, which would prefer that you start at your local dealer for all customer service issues.
No sht sherlock.... I am getting with ktm north America Because of my local dealer.... good grief internet noobies
gt80rider
8/12/2021 9:04am
mxtech1 wrote:
It doesn't work like that. They aren't there to be a call center for anyone who wants to ring them and bullshit. If you have an...
It doesn't work like that. They aren't there to be a call center for anyone who wants to ring them and bullshit.

If you have an issue, you need to talk to your dealership first. The dealership had access to resources that customers do not. If they aren't taking care of you, ask them to put you in touch with your regional KTM customer/dealership rep. The regional rep is then in contact with north American headquarters to discuss issues as needed.

What exactly is so dire about your issue that you feel it warrants a direct line to someone at KTM NA?
Another no sht Sherlock for this idiot too
Johnny Depp
8/12/2021 11:53am
That’s the way it goes when companies get big, luckily Beta is still small enough they answer the phone and talk to anybody about anything. Best customer service and warranty in the industry.
b2
8/12/2021 12:32pm
As others have mentioned the best way to handle any issues is through your local dealer, they can get you in contact with the area rep and/or any needed contacts for your issue.

The direct customer service line is 1-855-215-6360

Other contact information can be found in the link below if you choose to submit with a web form.
www.ktm.com/en-us/contact.html#customerservice

KTM is one of the best in the business when it comes to warranty and making it right with the customer. I think the disconnect is just finding that correct service line and not calling the headquarters.

Hope it helps!
xrmark
8/12/2021 12:40pm
That’s the way it goes when companies get big, luckily Beta is still small enough they answer the phone and talk to anybody about anything. Best...
That’s the way it goes when companies get big, luckily Beta is still small enough they answer the phone and talk to anybody about anything. Best customer service and warranty in the industry.
No that’s just the way it goes for boutique brands. Customer service isn’t that hard when a lot of people don’t even know what a beta is
Johnny Depp
8/12/2021 2:09pm
That’s the way it goes when companies get big, luckily Beta is still small enough they answer the phone and talk to anybody about anything. Best...
xrmark wrote:
No that’s just the way it goes for boutique brands. Customer service isn’t that hard when a lot of people don’t even know what a beta...
No that’s just the way it goes for boutique brands. Customer service isn’t that hard when a lot of people don’t even know what a beta is
Seems like you sure do, you try to shit on every post. And the guy above you, didn’t give a shit until I mentioned Beta’s, then he comes in to kiss ass.
xrmark
8/12/2021 2:50pm
Seems like you sure do, you try to shit on every post. And the guy above you, didn’t give a shit until I mentioned Beta’s, then...
Seems like you sure do, you try to shit on every post. And the guy above you, didn’t give a shit until I mentioned Beta’s, then he comes in to kiss ass.
Not shitting on your post. Just pointing out a fact.
ccullins
8/12/2021 5:08pm Edited Date/Time 8/12/2021 5:10pm
xrmark wrote:
No that’s just the way it goes for boutique brands. Customer service isn’t that hard when a lot of people don’t even know what a beta...
Seems like you sure do, you try to shit on every post. And the guy above you, didn’t give a shit until I mentioned Beta’s, then...
I don’t think he’s shitting on Beta, to me he just said why they have better customer service. If you have a brand like Beta that is small and get better customer treatment because of it, isn’t that a good thing 👍
Reading your posts your actually saying the same thing.
stone881
8/12/2021 6:02pm
gt80rider wrote:

Do you call the Japanese NA offices when you have an issue with their bikes?

Of course not, talk to your dealer.

Then they talk to their rep if you have something not in the dealers wheel house.

Post a reply to: KTM expanding

The Latest