Posts
73
Joined
2/27/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time
1/27/2012 6:17pm
How cool is that of Mitch Payton to help Josh Hansen out after all of the crap that has gone down tha last few years. Good luck Josh. Get some.
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/10-minutes-with-josh-and-mitch.aspx
http://www.racerxonline.com/article/10-minutes-with-josh-and-mitch.aspx
"Without Sunny, I’d be screwed. I’d be walking rather than riding."
bullshit.......... Lil' Hanny has made a lot of money in this sport, and he doesn't own one fucking bike??? his dad is a walking legend, and doesn't have one bike he'll let his kid borrow??
yet...... this punk goes begging for parts from Mitch...... Mitch is doing him no good by working a monster/kawa deal for him..... Lil Hanny Deserves to hit a local dealer, buy a bike, and buy the parts from PC to ride the X-games... if Lil' Hanny really truly wants to come back to the sport, the only honorable way to do it is on his own dime.....
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
i like the kid a lot.
Maybe this is what Josh needs to kick him in the ass and bring out his best.
The kid has a lot of talent he's just been screwing up and hey who among us hasn't done that?
Should be interesting.
All kidding aside, the kid is talented. I personally like helping people like this out, cuz the odds are 50% straighten out. Then I have free parts and race tickets for life. Beats paying retail.
The biggest story in this is how damn good chronic taco is. I have one 2 blocks from my house on PCH in CDM. I shit you not the pigs are gutted in the alley ftor the carnitas and the burritos are at least 2 lbs. After a hard day of riding ( sorry Jody, Im not a hardcore racer like you) a burrito from chronic and straight to the Marriott timeshare hottub in Newport Coast. The hot moms from Utah and Colorado love to see dirt caked guys hopping the fence to crap up their hot tub. nevermind they made the worst investment known to man. Even Madoff says its a stupid buy.
The moms in CDM are the best around.
The real take away
Pit Row
Crazy like a fox that Mitch Payton
Did he spend all his money on 22" rims for his Ferrari?
Wow!
From Josh's perspective, he's like, "They believe in me! They are giving me a chance."
From Mitch's perspective, "Josh will be good television exposure for Pro Circuit, Kawasaki, and Moster Energy."
This is obviously a business deal, and I think it's great Mitch is giving him the deal. I think he's pretty cool to hear some of the stuff Mitch told him about keeping his shit together... It's just Josh is kind of living in fantasy land as to why they are hooking him up.
It's a win win for PC.
Post a reply to: Josh Hansen / X Games