Jgr 250 class

yz133rider
Edited Date/Time 7/12/2019 4:33pm
How about those dinosaur slow heavy pos suzuki 250fs ripping holeshots today. Dnf first moto sounds like a mistake was made. Right back at it second moto tho.
|
7/6/2019 8:27pm
great work AMart!! J-Bone said they had a new motor package for AMart with more power. So much power its blowing the rad hoses off.
SEMAC
7/6/2019 10:04pm
I knew it was a radiator hose not tight enough

The Shop

SEMAC
7/6/2019 10:07pm
Where are the yellow haters
Phillip_Lamb
Fantasy
2362nd
7/6/2019 10:48pm
yz133rider wrote:
How about those dinosaur slow heavy pos suzuki 250fs ripping holeshots today. Dnf first moto sounds like a mistake was made. Right back at it second...
How about those dinosaur slow heavy pos suzuki 250fs ripping holeshots today. Dnf first moto sounds like a mistake was made. Right back at it second moto tho.
ya Jbone on Pulp mentioned they have a new engine package so there is always a few kinks.
Crush
7/7/2019 6:12am
Does the new fast motor count if it blows up before 30+2 tho?
slipdog
7/7/2019 6:17am
At 113lbs the troll could pull a holeshot on a '91 YZ125
SEMAC
7/7/2019 6:18am
There goes one of those haters, Who obviosly cant read, the engine (not motor) blew up because of a loose radiator hose
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
7/7/2019 6:20am
SEMAC wrote:
There goes one of those haters, Who obviosly cant read, the engine (not motor) blew up because of a loose radiator hose
Goes to show JGR doesn't pay attention to details, how hard is it to double check you have everything tight when putting things together?
7/7/2019 7:36am
yak651 wrote:
Goes to show JGR doesn't pay attention to details, how hard is it to double check you have everything tight when putting things together?
It was one time.... It’s not like the JGR bikes are just out there falling apart every weekend. The bike made it 35 minutes, so it’s not like the thing was flopping around the whole moto. Mechanics are human too and sometimes mistakes are made.
SEMAC
7/7/2019 7:55am
Where is. Doo
Bob_Ryan
7/7/2019 9:07am
Doo, you are everything that is wrong in this sport !!!!! "JGR needs to go " your are an effing idiot
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/7/2019 9:39am
With your logic I guess the NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, NASCAR, F1, etc. all need to get rid of teams since there's only a small percentage of them that can compete for championships. 🙄
FerCzD
7/7/2019 9:40am
So KTM moto GP suck at what they do because they ar not winning? I don't think so. The problem with JGR I'd say is not having true contenders riding their bikes; but I do believe J-bone must take part of the blame pie, at the end he is the one selecting the riders.

However, who would you sign that is not already committed to another team? I can't think of any
deluxeman
7/7/2019 9:42am
I am not all the way there yet, but they have not really had much success. You really have to wonder why? Is it Coy Gibbs? JBone? Lack of resources, or lack of proper resources? Do they just hire the wrong people? You would think that with the size and scope of the JGR race organization they could win a few more races.

I don’t think they should leave the series, but maybe they need to clean house on the Moto side and start over. Maybe build a Bakers Factory type program/facility and start fresh.

It isn’t the bikes. And when a real sports team is struggling they fire the coach, not the players. Also teams with bad owners rarely seem to succeed, don’t know much about Coy Gibbs so I have no opinion on that, other than they just don’t win.
tek14
7/7/2019 9:43am
Sure Jgr did get starts this weekend but that bike looked so rigid jumping and shaking in every bump at track. Looked it wasnt working as good as other but somehow Martin didnt get tired at the end of motos.
mxb2
7/7/2019 9:44am
FerCzD wrote:
So KTM moto GP suck at what they do because they ar not winning? I don't think so. The problem with JGR I'd say is not...
So KTM moto GP suck at what they do because they ar not winning? I don't think so. The problem with JGR I'd say is not having true contenders riding their bikes; but I do believe J-bone must take part of the blame pie, at the end he is the one selecting the riders.

However, who would you sign that is not already committed to another team? I can't think of any
Bingo, put marvin kroc eli on that bike, it would win
deluxeman
7/7/2019 10:05am
FerCzD wrote:
So KTM moto GP suck at what they do because they ar not winning? I don't think so. The problem with JGR I'd say is not...

KTM’s MotoGP team is really pretty new, this is there 2nd full year so that makes no sense. They have had good success in Moto3 and Moto2. JGR has been at it far longer with little success.

As far as riders go, they had James Stewart, Barcia, Reed, Peick, Tickle..... They have had some fast guys that have done nothing on those bikes other than Peick.

As stated above, I think they need a rebuild. I think that Jbone is probably the big factor here. Sometimes people are just in the wrong positions even though they are good hard working people it doesn’t mean that is the right place for them to be.

Again we don’t know how the place is run and what they do day to day. They need to plant a mole at KTM and steal whatever info it is that they do and replicate it at JGR.

I remember Roberts MotoGP team hired a bunch of F1 engineers to build a Honda killer GP machine. Come to find out bikes are far different from cars from a dynamic and engineering stand point. It was a failure because of that and a few other issues, but a Motocross bike is not a NASCAR car, maybe that is an issue. Good technology used in the wrong context?

As far as riders, if you started early this season AC92, Savatgy, Wilson (not a rider I would sign) Musquin had no contract until a few weeks ago. I would make a huge play for Forkner, Ferrandis, Cooper. The bigger issue is can you develop riders KTM does, can you develop a bike to fit the riders. I just don’t see JGR having those abilities.
7/7/2019 10:27am
The team says loose hose

The reality is it could have been a broken part from a vendor - you just dont know.

However they are smart enough that they work with and promote their sponsors. JGR has 95 percent of this figured out better than anyone.

They need that winning punch to cap it off - or go far lower budget.

The RMZ has been fast all year with fantastic starts in SX and plenty of good starts in MX. All the factory bikes - are really, really fast. So much so, they continue to turn as fast or faster laps than 450's at almost every track
7/7/2019 10:37am Edited Date/Time 7/7/2019 10:46am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
With your logic I guess the NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, NASCAR, F1, etc. all need to get rid of teams since there's only a small percentage...
With your logic I guess the NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, NASCAR, F1, etc. all need to get rid of teams since there's only a small percentage of them that can compete for championships. 🙄
Happens every so many years actually if they can't compete or fill seats they get bounced. Competing and winning equals filling seats, otherwise you get moved to another city, sometimes another country like the rays. What helps makes the NFL so popular is most the teams are only 1 to 2 wins away from a playoff spot every year. Baseballs wild card has helped create chances for the weaker teams . The drafts also help the worst of the worst each year. Any yes managers are on the hot seat everyday. ☺ But we can't compare motorsports to ball sports not even close to the same. People root for their team in most sports and a rider/driver in motor sports most of the time.
Mr. Afterbar
7/7/2019 10:40am
It’s budget!! They don’t hire the top dogs because they aren’t willing to spend the money. It’s a business and when they have the backing to hire top guys and not lose money, they will. It’s as simple as that.
deluxeman
7/7/2019 11:01am Edited Date/Time 7/7/2019 11:01am
It’s budget!! They don’t hire the top dogs because they aren’t willing to spend the money. It’s a business and when they have the backing to...
It’s budget!! They don’t hire the top dogs because they aren’t willing to spend the money. It’s a business and when they have the backing to hire top guys and not lose money, they will. It’s as simple as that.
They have had top flight riders and still did squat with them.
yz133rider
7/7/2019 11:07am
It’s budget!! They don’t hire the top dogs because they aren’t willing to spend the money. It’s a business and when they have the backing to...
deluxeman wrote:
Thats on the riders too.
deluxeman
7/7/2019 11:19am
deluxeman wrote:
yz133rider wrote:
Thats on the riders too.
No doubt, like I said in a previous post, can JGR develop riders and bikes? I say that their results prove they can not do either at this point.

I am a Suzuki fan and want them to run up front, I just don’t see JGR as the path to do that consistently.
7/7/2019 11:23am
Glad to see Alex finally string together a couple of strong motos. Really disappointing season for him thus far.
Bob_Ryan
7/7/2019 12:35pm
So because they have not achieved the ultimate success they should leave our sport ??? I believe that is a little short sighted since they have been around the longest of any non-factory teams besides Pro-Circuit and have employed many a rider who otherwise would not have a ride. We need more teams in this sport not less teams. You certainly are welcome to your opinion of how they run there team as I myself wonder why they can't be successful but leaving is a bad answer and makes me wonder how many people would actually want the team to leave the sport.

Post a reply to: Jgr 250 class

The Latest