Jason Lawrence

Goon
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:53pm
I went to visit Jason (He is my cousin) a couple days ago, and he is in good spirit despite what has happened to him. He Plans on racing the majority of the SX season, although he will only have a month of training. He should be out by the beginning of December. This experience has truly opened his eyes, and he is ready to come back and prove that he is the rider that he is capable of being. Fuck the haters, he is going to come back to prove to himself that he can do it.
|
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
10/21/2009 2:09pm Edited Date/Time 10/21/2009 2:09pm
Sounds good, prove us all wrong then..
BUTCH
10/21/2009 2:12pm
I wish him all the best.
Lightning78
10/21/2009 2:13pm
That is awesome news! Thanks for the update tell him we aside froma few assholes are all pulling for him and I can't wait to see him back on the 2010 YZ450 he'll definitly make an impact!

Maybe he can start training while inside, they do have a facility to work out and do some cardio trining right?
mccread
10/21/2009 2:13pm
hopefully he dedicates himself it must eat him up to see what dungey has accomplished this season, when they are similarly talented. I look forward to seeing him race again

The Shop

hammertime
10/21/2009 2:34pm
Goon wrote:
I went to visit Jason (He is my cousin) a couple days ago, and he is in good spirit despite what has happened to him. He...
I went to visit Jason (He is my cousin) a couple days ago, and he is in good spirit despite what has happened to him. He Plans on racing the majority of the SX season, although he will only have a month of training. He should be out by the beginning of December. This experience has truly opened his eyes, and he is ready to come back and prove that he is the rider that he is capable of being. Fuck the haters, he is going to come back to prove to himself that he can do it.
"fuck the haters"?? the haters have exposed this loser for what he is...a dumb, ignorant kid that tossed his career away by being a punk. the haters have him pegged...
peelout719
10/21/2009 2:35pm
good to hear. the kid needs some positive influence in his life for sure. hopefully his good attitude about it lasts and he proves to himself that he is an amazing rider and person.
JPT
10/21/2009 2:37pm
Hope he can do it.
10/21/2009 2:42pm
i like how someone is a hater if they call things how they are instead of kissing up and turning a blind eye to something wrong.

OldTiddler
10/21/2009 2:43pm
I'd love to see him back with a solid program, and it would also be very interesting if it turns out that prison actually rehab'd someone.

More likely, he's understandably hating life now, but when he gets out and gets back to being comfy and hangin with the bros, he'll fall off the wagon. We can hope that won't happen, he's a great competitor and I'd love to see him out there again.
10/21/2009 2:48pm
No offense...but how do we know this isn't complete BS?

I mean, you are anonymous with no information in your profile and a picture of a little girl pulling down her pants in your avatar. And you call yourself "Goon."
mccread
10/21/2009 2:48pm
hammertime wrote:
jason lawrence.....mike healey
Healey nearly won a world title J Law isn't quite there yet...
BUTCH
10/21/2009 2:49pm
i like how someone is a hater if they call things how they are instead of kissing up and turning a blind eye to something wrong.

I like how someone is a suck up , because they choose not to focus on the negative and like to hope the best for a trouble young man with loads of talent.
Trip
10/21/2009 2:55pm
No offense...but how do we know this isn't complete BS? I mean, you are anonymous with no information in your profile and a picture of a...

I mean, you are anonymous with no information in your profile and a picture of a little girl pulling down her pants in your avatar. And you call yourself "Goon."
Yeah, that's why I haven't chimed in on this one...
Goon
10/21/2009 3:11pm
No offense...but how do we know this isn't complete BS? I mean, you are anonymous with no information in your profile and a picture of a...

No Offense? I don't know why you shouldn't believe me. I'd have no reason to lie about something like that. STFU. And by the way, I like my avatar.
Digger437
10/21/2009 3:19pm
So if you really are his cousin, does Jason Lawrence love us Vital MXer's?
peelout719
10/21/2009 3:21pm
BUTCH wrote:
I like how someone is a suck up , because they choose not to focus on the negative and like to hope the best for a...
I like how someone is a suck up , because they choose not to focus on the negative and like to hope the best for a trouble young man with loads of talent.
couldn't agree more
PastranaWho
10/21/2009 3:22pm

Goon wrote:
No Offense? I don't know why you shouldn't believe me. I'd have no reason to lie about something like that. STFU. And by the way, I...
No Offense? I don't know why you shouldn't believe me. I'd have no reason to lie about something like that. STFU. And by the way, I like my avatar.
I call bullshit!!! this mofo probably likes to play with little girls.
Goon
10/21/2009 3:31pm
I call bullshit!!! this mofo probably likes to play with little girls.
Please kill yourself! No one will miss you.
DanDunes818
10/21/2009 3:51pm
I've been one of those so called haters but all along I've wished he would snap out of this "punk ass" phase he's been in. He's an amazing rider to watch. He has a natural talent on a motorcycle that only comes a round once in a blue moon. Being so naturally talented and being spoon fed the money and top equipment your whole life can sometimes lead to taking it all for granted and it Jlaws case I think that's exactly what happened. In jail i'm sure you can see how cool you once had it and hopefully want it back bad enough to want to work your ass off to get it back. I hope that's exactly what happened but to be honest I'm not holding my breath.
10/21/2009 3:56pm

Goon wrote:
No Offense? I don't know why you shouldn't believe me. I'd have no reason to lie about something like that. STFU. And by the way, I...
ifmyspacebarwasworkingIwouldbeowningyourightnow.
Wink
yesmyspacebardiedonmetoday.Crazyhuh?
roguemx
10/21/2009 4:00pm
Wether or not it's a bullshit post... I've had friends plenty of friends piss away some amazing lives and talents... some to snap out of it and regain control... and some to disappear into obscurity... I hope J-Law is not the latter... I love to watch the kid ride and to hear him hold nothing back in every interview.... it's brought some much needed flavor. Nothing that hasn't been said a thousand times so sorry if its too redundant.
jndmx
10/21/2009 4:17pm
I am too suspicious to buy this as being legit.

Would be good if it is true but it smells like it could be a BS post.
motoxhead
10/21/2009 5:03pm
Funny I have the same information as this guy. Although I only watched the audio slide show on Vital.
Clutchy
10/21/2009 5:24pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:52am
Goon wrote:
I went to visit Jason (He is my cousin) a couple days ago, and he is in good spirit despite what has happened to him. He...
I went to visit Jason (He is my cousin) a couple days ago, and he is in good spirit despite what has happened to him.

Its not " What has happened to him " It's WTF HE did wrong. He'd better be saying " Damm I was stupid, And It wasnt worth it ". He needs to be tired of acting that way or find some disapline.

Thats good He wants to prove to himself because it wont work for any other reason....!

Post a reply to: Jason Lawrence

The Latest