JS7's Shoutout to RV2

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2015 8:08 PM

Pretty cool!

|

1/5/2015 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 8:19 PM

So to commemorate RV's retirement, Stewart posts a picture of himself leading Villo?

|

1/5/2015 8:32 PM

RV isn't retired. He is racing GPs

THERE GOES MY HERO

|

"What happens to your hands when you crash?"
"I put my hands up real quick to protect my sunglasses"

1/5/2015 8:38 PM

RV announced his retirement from Supercross on Saturday... guess you missed that.

|

1/5/2015 8:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 9:03 PM

mxdonkey wrote:

RV announced his retirement from Supercross on Saturday... guess you missed that.

He is simply giving RV2 his congrats.

|

1/5/2015 8:53 PM

mxdonkey wrote:

So to commemorate RV's retirement, Stewart posts a picture of himself leading Villo?

In all fairness, if you were James, a competitor, you wouldn't post a pic of yourself losing, even if it was to commemorate a retiring rival grin

I thought it was pretty classy of James to post that, and I am not much of a JS7 fan.

|

1/5/2015 8:55 PM

jevyguy wrote:

He is simply giving RV2 his congrats.

Guess you missed reading comprehension and context clues in elementary school, he was referring to the post before him.

|

1/5/2015 8:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 8:58 PM

mxdonkey wrote:

JeepnMike wrote:

In all fairness, if you were James, a competitor, you wouldn't post a pic of yourself losing, even if it was to commemorate a retiring rival grin

I thought it was pretty classy of James to post that, and I am not much of a JS7 fan.

No, in that case, I wouldn't post a picture of myself at all. It's narcissistic as hell and classless as fuck. Douche-O-Rama!

|

1/5/2015 8:58 PM

mxdonkey wrote:

No, in that case, I wouldn't post a picture of myself at all. It's narcissistic as hell and classless as fuck. Douche-O-Rama!

If you put his caption with the picture it makes sense. He's talking about how they had both had mutual respect for one another so he posted a pic of them racing alongside one another.

|

1/5/2015 9:00 PM

I did that already, but thanks for the insight though.

|

1/5/2015 9:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 9:11 PM

Help me understand, Bubba salutes RV and some of you focus on the photo? Something is seriously deranged with some of these posts.

Well done Stew.... both of you are champions on and off the track.

|

bd

1/5/2015 9:12 PM

bd wrote:

Help me understand, Bubba salutes RV and some of you focus on the photo? Something is seriously deranged with some of these posts.

Well done Stew.... both of you are champions on and off the track.

Yeah, exactly.

|

1/5/2015 9:13 PM

mxdonkey wrote:

This may very well be the single dumbest thing I have ever read on here, congrats.wassat ermm

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

1/5/2015 9:14 PM

mxdonkey wrote:

Clearly, you are a jackass.

|

1/5/2015 9:15 PM

This thread represents everything that is wrong with social media. The guy puts up a nice tribute to RV and everyone loose their mind. Face value boys, face value. Nothing hidden here. He was probably just thinking about cheese when he posted that.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

1/5/2015 9:17 PM

JeepnMike wrote:

mxdonkey wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

i am, thanks.

|

1/5/2015 9:19 PM

bents wrote:

This thread represents everything that is wrong with social media. The guy puts up a nice tribute to RV and everyone loose their mind. Face value boys, face value. Nothing hidden here. He was probably just thinking about cheese when he posted that.

How do you know that? Then why not post of pic of RV leading him? Certainly you aren't that blind?

|

1/5/2015 9:24 PM

I'm thinking he thought it was a nice picture of the two of them, and as he was posting that pic, he probably cut himself some cheese. Do I really believe he had ill entent or was trying to somehow take a shot at RV? Fuck no. Simple respect.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

1/5/2015 9:26 PM

Here we go again. Its like the classic, teacher asks why the poet said the curtains were blue and teacher thinks its because hes sad, but in reality he said they were blue because they were fuckin blue. You guys read into/over thin shit way too much. Always was a JS259 fan since I started watching MX/SX, shows he has some class.

I mean he could have posted a pic of him burning a Kawi plate with #1 on a red background and you guys would have fought less about it whistling whistling laughing laughing grin silly

|

1/5/2015 9:39 PM

mxdonkey wrote:

How do you know that? Then why not post of pic of RV leading him? Certainly you aren't that blind?

Your keyboard needs a muzzle.

|

Go Hawks!

1/5/2015 9:58 PM

People will always find something to over-analyze and bitch about lol

|

1/5/2015 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 10:23 PM

James is a cool dude. Lol some of you guys get so butt hurt. Looking at the picture and from reading the last sentence... I would think he means fans needed more of this picture because RV has beat him quite a few times.

|

1/5/2015 10:20 PM

You think about some of the terrible posts you've read on here, and you think, "it can't ever get more stupid". Then you comer across mxdonkey.

|

1/5/2015 10:21 PM

The only negative comments are from one fucking dude. Just ignore these types of assholes and Vital would be a better forum.

|

1/5/2015 10:22 PM

MotoMo165 wrote:

James is a cool dude. Lol some of you guys get so butt hurt. Looking at the picture and from reading the last sentence... I would think he means fans needed more of this picture because RV has beat him quite a few times.

I took it as the fans needed more JS vs RV battles.

|

1/5/2015 10:26 PM

mxdonkey wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:

mxdonkey wrote:

i am, thanks.

Was.

|

1/5/2015 10:34 PM

IceMan446 wrote:

mxdonkey wrote:

i am, thanks.

GuyB wrote:

Was.

Clicky Clicky

|

1/5/2015 10:36 PM

mxdonkey wrote:

i am, thanks.

GuyB wrote:

Was.

FullThrottle wrote:

Clicky Clicky

Looks like it's time for some more, too. People are having difficulty posting rationally about the racing they've seen so far. smile

|

1/5/2015 10:57 PM

James didn't have to post anything, I admire him for giving RV some respect. Too bad we never really had more racing like they had at Monster Cup two years ago...

|

1/5/2015 11:23 PM

James is a cool guy. I also admire him for that post. It's cool to see these guys race hard against each other, rub a little, and then their cool with each other off the track. Real men for sure.

I wanted to ignore it entirely but its unbelievable that people would bitch about this. So easy to see who is a haterbwhen people bitch about it.

|