Izzi to 3D Racing

TD248
Posts
119
Joined
9/1/2014
Location
Woodstock Valley, CT, USA
Fantasy
Haven't seen anything official but saw on Bill Dills facebook that Izzi has been riding a 3D Yamaha, so here's to another comeback
|
Starcrossed
Posts
3160
Joined
4/16/2014
Location
New Bedford, MA, USA
12/28/2016 5:11pm
Who else does Bill have for riders? I think Brooks and he parted company at the end of last outdoor season, but Rando was still with him.
Jack_4196
Posts
256
Joined
7/22/2015
Location
Franklin, MA, USA
12/28/2016 5:30pm
Rando seems like he's in and out of it, He's got so much skills pretty cool to watch him ride he rides the shit out of bikes
12/28/2016 5:39pm Edited Date/Time 12/28/2016 5:39pm
Would he be back for A1? 250? 450? Outdoors? Or is that all question marks

The Shop

TD248
Posts
119
Joined
9/1/2014
Location
Woodstock Valley, CT, USA
Fantasy
12/28/2016 5:46pm
Not sure if Rando is still on board, I think so but not sure. Looks like Izzi would be 250 East but I don't know for sure
12/30/2016 2:27pm
No updates so far on 3d'S SITE.....
trevor310mx
Posts
177
Joined
10/18/2016
Location
East Bend, NC, USA
12/30/2016 2:48pm

kkawboy14
Posts
11486
Joined
6/5/2015
Location
USA
12/30/2016 3:10pm
What pants are those?
aroark247
Posts
556
Joined
2/25/2014
Location
USA
12/30/2016 3:37pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
What pants are those?
Nico Izzi's, I think. Yep definitely his
aroark247
Posts
556
Joined
2/25/2014
Location
USA
12/30/2016 3:39pm
Jk, dude those are the tagger pants like the Tagger helmet paint company
davistld01
Posts
9365
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Springfield, MO, USA
12/30/2016 4:02pm
Who else does Bill have for riders? I think Brooks and he parted company at the end of last outdoor season, but Rando was still with...
Who else does Bill have for riders? I think Brooks and he parted company at the end of last outdoor season, but Rando was still with him.
Funny...Brooks winds up "parting company" with pretty much everybody he works with. Just saying.
kkawboy14
Posts
11486
Joined
6/5/2015
Location
USA
12/30/2016 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 12/30/2016 4:09pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
What pants are those?
aroark247 wrote:
Nico Izzi's, I think. Yep definitely his
Ha......they could be somebody else's
MXD
Posts
2719
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
12/30/2016 4:39pm
Who else does Bill have for riders? I think Brooks and he parted company at the end of last outdoor season, but Rando was still with...
Who else does Bill have for riders? I think Brooks and he parted company at the end of last outdoor season, but Rando was still with him.
davistld01 wrote:
Funny...Brooks winds up "parting company" with pretty much everybody he works with. Just saying.
I think you guys might be talking about two different people. I think his post was referring to a local A rider who's last name is Brooks and you might be thinking of Larry?
lukaitis9
Posts
1097
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Brick, NJ, USA
12/30/2016 5:45pm
Who else does Bill have for riders? I think Brooks and he parted company at the end of last outdoor season, but Rando was still with...
Who else does Bill have for riders? I think Brooks and he parted company at the end of last outdoor season, but Rando was still with him.
davistld01 wrote:
Funny...Brooks winds up "parting company" with pretty much everybody he works with. Just saying.
Jason Brooks - racer

Larry Brooks - former racer and team manager
davistld01
Posts
9365
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Springfield, MO, USA
12/30/2016 5:48pm
Who else does Bill have for riders? I think Brooks and he parted company at the end of last outdoor season, but Rando was still with...
Who else does Bill have for riders? I think Brooks and he parted company at the end of last outdoor season, but Rando was still with him.
davistld01 wrote:
Funny...Brooks winds up "parting company" with pretty much everybody he works with. Just saying.
MXD wrote:
I think you guys might be talking about two different people. I think his post was referring to a local A rider who's last name is...
I think you guys might be talking about two different people. I think his post was referring to a local A rider who's last name is Brooks and you might be thinking of Larry?
Yep, my bad. Sorry.
trailrider
Posts
340
Joined
12/14/2016
Location
Temple City, CA, USA
12/30/2016 6:39pm
Love these comeback stories
ARK TOKEN
Posts
70
Joined
6/14/2008
Location
Murrieta, CA, USA
12/30/2016 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 12/30/2016 8:17pm
Hope Nico does come back
Not sure looks like a Suzuki patch on thigh
#76
Posts
622
Joined
7/6/2012
Location
GB
12/30/2016 8:42pm
ARK TOKEN wrote:
Not sure looks like a Suzuki patch on thigh
I see that.
The Rock
Posts
8758
Joined
3/21/2007
Location
HAIKU, HI, USA
12/31/2016 8:57am
Wonder if Nico will pay my buddy Anthony back for the wheels he paid Izzi for but never received? Not holding my breath.

nytsmaC
Posts
5946
Joined
8/10/2009
Location
Frig Off, CA
12/31/2016 11:06am
The Rock wrote:
Wonder if Nico will pay my buddy Anthony back for the wheels he paid Izzi for but never received? Not holding my breath.

Maybe give him a chance to get back on his feet again first and just wish him well for now. It's a long process from where he's been.
The Rock
Posts
8758
Joined
3/21/2007
Location
HAIKU, HI, USA
12/31/2016 11:41am
The Rock wrote:
Wonder if Nico will pay my buddy Anthony back for the wheels he paid Izzi for but never received? Not holding my breath.

nytsmaC wrote:
Maybe give him a chance to get back on his feet again first and just wish him well for now. It's a long process from where...
Maybe give him a chance to get back on his feet again first and just wish him well for now. It's a long process from where he's been.
Maybe consider he's had more than once chance to get back on his feet instead of making excuses for him ripping my buddy and others off.

12/31/2016 11:46am
The Rock wrote:
Wonder if Nico will pay my buddy Anthony back for the wheels he paid Izzi for but never received? Not holding my breath.

So your buddy bought wheels and didn't get them? Seems like he shouldn't of paid till he got his wheels, pretty much the first rule about buying something from someone is it not?
motosurf
Posts
300
Joined
11/25/2016
Location
Lake Elsinore, CA, USA
12/31/2016 12:29pm
The Rock wrote:
Wonder if Nico will pay my buddy Anthony back for the wheels he paid Izzi for but never received? Not holding my breath.

So your buddy bought wheels and didn't get them? Seems like he shouldn't of paid till he got his wheels, pretty much the first rule about...
So your buddy bought wheels and didn't get them? Seems like he shouldn't of paid till he got his wheels, pretty much the first rule about buying something from someone is it not?
So you've never ordered parts online or gear?? Lol he's an addict who's ripped plenty people off and every year there seems to be a post about his "comeback". Surprised people still care.
sandman768
Posts
8269
Joined
3/21/2014
Location
Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
12/31/2016 12:36pm
Like to hear more about the team itself....I know they are a New England based team, but not much else...I do remember a few years back I think they had some sponsorship from EZ Wider? ...
dedi684
Posts
1389
Joined
8/21/2009
Location
Ravena, NY, USA
12/31/2016 12:45pm
sandman768 wrote:
Like to hear more about the team itself....I know they are a New England based team, but not much else...I do remember a few years back...
Like to hear more about the team itself....I know they are a New England based team, but not much else...I do remember a few years back I think they had some sponsorship from EZ Wider? ...
Yes, free papers. Lol

Post a reply to: Izzi to 3D Racing

The Latest