Indianapolis 1 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

str8line
1/30/2021 6:32pm
Love the Bondo special of watching Picture-in-Picture of one rider -- AND WE JUST MISSED THE BATTLE OF THE LAST TRANSFER SPOT. I fucking hate the...
Love the Bondo special of watching Picture-in-Picture of one rider -- AND WE JUST MISSED THE BATTLE OF THE LAST TRANSFER SPOT. I fucking hate the TV Director.

Happened twice! Dizzy
fins227
1/30/2021 6:33pm
Great racing so far! AC for the win he’s good here
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
aeffertz wrote:
Anderson is not looking good. Yikes.
He better turn things around quick because his statement isn't looking too good at the moment.

"I left Aldon because I wanted to have more fun. It's what works best for me."

Hasn't exactly looked the same since.
aeffertz
FerCzD wrote:
Blew one rythm lane and then the whoops. Something is clearly not clicking for him
Yeah that last run through the whoops is what made me make that comment. Does not look like a former SX champion at the moment. I really like Anderson but something is up...

The Shop

visser62
Good on them for going back and showing us.
ocscottie
1/30/2021 6:34pm
GD2 wrote:
GuyB told me the thing on Craig's handlebar is a bicycle taillight... It's some sort of mental reminder for Craig.
How strange is that? I was noticing it during practice and wondering what the heck it was.
mxmom79
1/30/2021 6:35pm
I think Anderson may be one of the next guys to retire. He doesn’t seem to enjoy racing anymore and it’s like hes hardly put in any effort since he won his title.
tickleme20
1/30/2021 6:36pm
buck nutty wrote:
Well at least Ando finally got some screen time this season
Poor guy. He needs to hook back up with Aldon.
He appears to lack the inner discipline to be a top guy without a great trainer in his corner.
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
GD2 wrote:
GuyB told me the thing on Craig's handlebar is a bicycle taillight... It's some sort of mental reminder for Craig.
ocscottie wrote:
How strange is that? I was noticing it during practice and wondering what the heck it was.
I mean... If it works it works, eh?
ocscottie
In F1 they are 3D printing pistons, so gnarly.
ocscottie
1/30/2021 6:38pm
GD2 wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
GD2 wrote:
I mean... If it works it works, eh?
Yep, hope it makes Pit Bits!
FerCzD
1/30/2021 6:39pm
ocscottie wrote:
DMLS, cool stuff
visser62 wrote:
Yeah but how do you not have the final transfer spot not cued up as your focus during live programming? You know that is the one important battle in the whole race.
MikeJones
FerCzD wrote:
Blew one rythm lane and then the whoops. Something is clearly not clicking for him
aeffertz wrote:
Yeah that last run through the whoops is what made me make that comment. Does not look like a former SX champion at the moment. I...
Yeah that last run through the whoops is what made me make that comment. Does not look like a former SX champion at the moment. I really like Anderson but something is up...
Had a 9+ second lead on the last lap... pretty solid chance to look at lines for the main. Looked to me like he was sizing up that quad over the table in that rhythm & then just cruised her home.
gym_jackets
1/30/2021 6:40pm
visser62 wrote:
Yeah but how do you not have the final transfer spot not cued up as your focus during live programming? You know that is the one...
Yeah but how do you not have the final transfer spot not cued up as your focus during live programming? You know that is the one important battle in the whole race.
It's cuz Bondo (the TV director) STINKS!
Coenmx
1/30/2021 6:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2021 6:41pm
Someone posted that he was charging after Mosiman after the checkers and his mechanic had to stop him.
Coenmx wrote:
Charging after mosiman ??? people like drama he was no where near mosiman after he picked the bike up, more like just getting up and charging...
Charging after mosiman ??? people like drama he was no where near mosiman after he picked the bike up, more like just getting up and charging to make it to a transfer spot to qualify what was he meant to do cruise around ?
levimx22 wrote:
“after the checkers”
My bad when I read the tweet I thought it meant in the race . well yeah unless it’s to check that we all even , he will need to learn his lesson and cop this payback .
mxtryon231
1/30/2021 6:43pm
This new announcer is good, great call on the action, informative without sounding stupid
yzken250x wrote:
Todd Harris has been around a long time. This isn’t his first rodeo.
he is great. even if he calls it the Monster cross energy haha
DonM
Sully22 wrote:
not much of a "takeout" he ran him wide but nothing like what Jett did
Coenmx wrote:
That’s because Jett went wide as possible to avoid it mosiman could have done the same at H3 but Mosiman was cutting to inside last week...
That’s because Jett went wide as possible to avoid it mosiman could have done the same at H3 but Mosiman was cutting to inside last week to try block Jett’s line when Jett was on the inside through whoops so yes jett did take him out but if mosiman went wide like lawrence did here it wouldnt have been as harder hit closer to what this pass was on lawrence ... people forget Mosiman ain’t no saint he beefs or is aggressive with riders too there’s a reason why on podcast when riders say oh not a smart move by Jett cause if anyone you don’t do it to mosiman . But now it’s even cause ama don’t like retaliation and mosiman admitted on podium it was , so should be squashed now . I personally think Lawrence will learn how to race pass better the more he races geez even mosiman has years more experience than him but I like the fact he didn’t throw his hands up like forkner or other guys do he just got up and raced .
I have no idea what you said...but you deserve a trophy for the most unintelligible run on sentence of the night...
ocscottie wrote:
It is gnarly. AM is all over now. It’s also common in rocket engine hardware now.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
"Monstercross Energy" oof that's a tough bounce, Todd.
Grinning I was just going to say, did I hear that right.
levimx22
Fantasy
2202nd
1/30/2021 6:44pm
i wanna see shimoda on the box tonight
1/30/2021 6:44pm
mxmom79 wrote:
I think Anderson may be one of the next guys to retire. He doesn’t seem to enjoy racing anymore and it’s like hes hardly put in...
I think Anderson may be one of the next guys to retire. He doesn’t seem to enjoy racing anymore and it’s like hes hardly put in any effort since he won his title.
It is human nature. Once you have climbed the mountain for the first time, how can you have the same amount of drive again.
str8line
1/30/2021 6:45pm

Jett must have a big ole chip on his shoulder to want to go after Mosiman. This main could have fireworks.
bh
1/30/2021 6:45pm
am i high or did i just see logan karnow on the gate with a blown rear shock.
1/30/2021 6:46pm
bh wrote:
I saw that too. Didn’t look good lol
aeffertz
1/30/2021 6:46pm
Sully22 wrote:
not much of a "takeout" he ran him wide but nothing like what Jett did
Coenmx wrote:
That’s because Jett went wide as possible to avoid it mosiman could have done the same at H3 but Mosiman was cutting to inside last week...
That’s because Jett went wide as possible to avoid it mosiman could have done the same at H3 but Mosiman was cutting to inside last week to try block Jett’s line when Jett was on the inside through whoops so yes jett did take him out but if mosiman went wide like lawrence did here it wouldnt have been as harder hit closer to what this pass was on lawrence ... people forget Mosiman ain’t no saint he beefs or is aggressive with riders too there’s a reason why on podcast when riders say oh not a smart move by Jett cause if anyone you don’t do it to mosiman . But now it’s even cause ama don’t like retaliation and mosiman admitted on podium it was , so should be squashed now . I personally think Lawrence will learn how to race pass better the more he races geez even mosiman has years more experience than him but I like the fact he didn’t throw his hands up like forkner or other guys do he just got up and raced .
DonM wrote:
I have no idea what you said...but you deserve a trophy for the most unintelligible run on sentence of the night...

ocscottie
1/30/2021 6:47pm
bh wrote:
I saw that too. Didn’t look good lol
It had rebound like a pogo stick! That did not look right.
aeffertz
1/30/2021 6:48pm
bh wrote:
Don’t worry. He’ll do one lap and then go into the mechanics area to figure it out. 😂

Post a reply to: Indianapolis 1 Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest