HELP

Tomoss
Edited Date/Time 6/16/2017 2:40pm
Is it possible to damage your bottom end because you kick the kickstart before you feel resistance? If that makes sence. I was just curious if after you have found the TDC and you kick from the very top where there is no compression that you could damage the bottom end. Is it quite easy to damage the bottom end by poor kicking technique? Any help would be massively appreciated! Thanks
|
Tomoss
6/16/2017 9:49am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
Depends how hard you go on leg day, bro.
So the only way to damage it is kicking to hard? Doesn't matter where you start the kick or anything?

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
6/16/2017 9:52am
The fact that you know what a bottom end is and use terms like TDC and compression in context, lends itself to the fact that you are continuing to troll with stink bait. Much ty, though.
Tomoss
6/16/2017 9:56am
kzizok wrote:
The fact that you know what a bottom end is and use terms like TDC and compression in context, lends itself to the fact that you...
The fact that you know what a bottom end is and use terms like TDC and compression in context, lends itself to the fact that you are continuing to troll with stink bait. Much ty, though.
Im not trolling. Terms like "tdc" and compression are in the manual that came with my new bike. Ive spent so long saving for this bike and i just dont have the money to get the bottom end rebuilt!
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
6/16/2017 10:01am
oh boy.... you really gotta question yourself, before posting. You're going to continue to get smartass answers with questions like you've been asking.
Tomoss
6/16/2017 10:04am
langhammx wrote:
oh boy.... you really gotta question yourself, before posting. You're going to continue to get smartass answers with questions like you've been asking.
What?
early
Fantasy
2231st
6/16/2017 10:05am
Why dont you go ask these questions at the dealer that sold you the bike? I cant believe they would sell you a KX450 without showing you how to start it, that should be standard procedure.
Tomoss
6/16/2017 10:09am
early wrote:
Why dont you go ask these questions at the dealer that sold you the bike? I cant believe they would sell you a KX450 without showing...
Why dont you go ask these questions at the dealer that sold you the bike? I cant believe they would sell you a KX450 without showing you how to start it, that should be standard procedure.
He did show me how to start it. I know how to start it im just curious. Im trynna find out more about mechanics and i just wanted to know if kicking from where there is no pressure would damage it. I feel like i cant call the dealer and ask random questions. I know that would annoy me if i was a dealer
Spydee
6/16/2017 10:11am
early wrote:
Why dont you go ask these questions at the dealer that sold you the bike? I cant believe they would sell you a KX450 without showing...
Tomoss wrote:
He did show me how to start it. I know how to start it im just curious. Im trynna find out more about mechanics and i...
He did show me how to start it. I know how to start it im just curious. Im trynna find out more about mechanics and i just wanted to know if kicking from where there is no pressure would damage it. I feel like i cant call the dealer and ask random questions. I know that would annoy me if i was a dealer
"I feel like i cant call the dealer and ask random questions. I know that would annoy me if i was a dealer".

Fucking hell dude, tuck your vagina away, grow a pair of bollocks and pick up the phone. Christ.
kage173
6/16/2017 10:12am
If you're legit, then the answer to this, and all of your following questions, is that you are overthinking it. Go outside. Start the motorcycle. And ride the motorcycle.

That is a high performance machine built for grown men. You are going to break it from crashing it, not from starting it. And you will crash it. A lot. And probably, though I hope not, very hard.

early
Fantasy
2231st
Tomoss wrote:
He did show me how to start it. I know how to start it im just curious. Im trynna find out more about mechanics and i...
Well, heres a straight answer. You can kick the shit out of that bike from anywhere you want and you are more likely to break your foot than the bike.
Tomoss
early wrote:
Tomoss wrote:
Spydee wrote:
"I feel like i cant call the dealer and ask random questions. I know that would annoy me if i was a dealer". Fucking hell dude...
"I feel like i cant call the dealer and ask random questions. I know that would annoy me if i was a dealer".

Fucking hell dude, tuck your vagina away, grow a pair of bollocks and pick up the phone. Christ.
What's wrong with asking questions on a forum? Thats what its for isnt it?
Spydee
6/16/2017 10:15am
Tomoss wrote:
Spydee wrote:
"I feel like i cant call the dealer and ask random questions. I know that would annoy me if i was a dealer". Fucking hell dude...

Tomoss wrote:
What's wrong with asking questions on a forum? Thats what its for isnt it?
You want urgent help? Ask the dealership who sold you the bike. They are there to assist customers, especially their paying customers. Where'd you buy it?
peelout
6/16/2017 10:17am
early wrote:
Tomoss wrote:
Spydee wrote:

you seem pretty mad about this, bro
Tomoss
6/16/2017 10:18am
Tomoss wrote:
early wrote:
Well, heres a straight answer. You can kick the shit out of that bike from anywhere you want and you are more likely to break your...
Well, heres a straight answer. You can kick the shit out of that bike from anywhere you want and you are more likely to break your foot than the bike.
Thanks man! I don't mean to troll but im 17 and have OCD and my friend tried to start my new bike when i was inside and i was so worried he might have damaged it from not starting it properly
Mini Elsinore
6/16/2017 10:21am Edited Date/Time 6/16/2017 10:21am
Tomoss wrote:
early wrote:
Well, heres a straight answer. You can kick the shit out of that bike from anywhere you want and you are more likely to break your...
Tomoss wrote:
Thanks man! I don't mean to troll but im 17 and have OCD and my friend tried to start my new bike when i was inside...
Thanks man! I don't mean to troll but im 17 and have OCD and my friend tried to start my new bike when i was inside and i was so worried he might have damaged it from not starting it properly
Just kick yer buddy's ass as a lesson to him. Huh
Laughing
Spydee
6/16/2017 10:32am
Tomoss wrote:
Spydee wrote:

peelout wrote:
you seem pretty mad about this, bro
Left the office for the day. Bit calmer now
SPYGUY
Fantasy
748th
6/16/2017 10:43am
Just kick yer buddy's ass as a lesson to him. Huh
Laughing
Trying not to damage any bottom ends, bro.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/16/2017 11:01am
WTF is this guy for real or is this a case similar to Suzsuki? Already have enough of one don't need a 2nd.

Might of been better off with a bicycle. Less things to go wrong. Chain falls off, put it back on. About easy as it gets.
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
6/16/2017 11:03am
kzizok wrote:
The fact that you know what a bottom end is and use terms like TDC and compression in context, lends itself to the fact that you...
Easy troll, you best not dare ask a question on Vital.
kawasa84
6/16/2017 11:04am
I knew I shouldn't have even clicked on the post "HELP" at this site. Wish I hadn't
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/16/2017 11:08am
kzizok wrote:
Tomoss wrote:
Im not trolling. Terms like "tdc" and compression are in the manual that came with my new bike. Ive spent so long saving for this bike...
Im not trolling. Terms like "tdc" and compression are in the manual that came with my new bike. Ive spent so long saving for this bike and i just dont have the money to get the bottom end rebuilt!
Knows the cost of a rebuild and that he can't afford it before hand.....proceeds to purchase a brand new 4 stroke....Yep make sense.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
6/16/2017 12:31pm Edited Date/Time 6/16/2017 12:33pm
early wrote:
Tomoss wrote:
Then why have you made multiple threads (this being one of those threads, that you have now changed the title to) asking how to start it, after you were shown how to start it, and you said you know how to start it?
F.B
6/16/2017 12:47pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
WTF is this guy for real or is this a case similar to Suzsuki? Already have enough of one don't need a 2nd. Might of been...
WTF is this guy for real or is this a case similar to Suzsuki? Already have enough of one don't need a 2nd.

Might of been better off with a bicycle. Less things to go wrong. Chain falls off, put it back on. About easy as it gets.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
6/16/2017 12:52pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
WTF is this guy for real or is this a case similar to Suzsuki? Already have enough of one don't need a 2nd. Might of been...

F.B wrote:
So 3 accounts to troll around. A lot of time on his hands to play 3 different persons. If you're going to make 3 accounts and don't want to be discovered...word of advice change your posting style.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
6/16/2017 12:53pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

F.B wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
So 3 accounts to troll around. A lot of time on his hands to play 3 different persons. If you're going to make 3 accounts and...
So 3 accounts to troll around. A lot of time on his hands to play 3 different persons. If you're going to make 3 accounts and don't want to be discovered...word of advice change your posting style.

Post a reply to: HELP

The Latest