ForumFantasy - Rd. 11

motoBRD
Posts
408
Joined
6/7/2012
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
Edited Date/Time 3/15/2014 5:31pm
Welcome to Detroit.

Curious where you are in the standings? Check out the Daytona report.

Google Doc

7 rounds to go. Make every pick count and get them in before the heats start as always.

Good luck and let's see some racing. And one more thing, as nostalgic as the section into the stands will be, it'll be one lined.
|
Lefty Right
Posts
733
Joined
5/20/2009
Location
Carmichael, CA, USA
3/13/2014 7:02pm
250 Justin Bogle
450 Cole Seely
3/13/2014 7:11pm
450 RV (The recreational vehicle)
250 Adam Ciancuirrillio (The air conditioner)
Tarz483
Posts
6344
Joined
2/25/2009
Location
Mankato, MN, USA
3/13/2014 8:15pm
450
Wilbur Hahn
250
BLAKE BAGGET
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
3/13/2014 10:05pm
250 Bogle
450 Hahn

The Shop

Pop
Posts
93
Joined
2/18/2010
Location
Sydney, AU
3/14/2014 12:12am
450 - Peick
250 - Bisceglia
jamma10
Posts
10573
Joined
8/24/2008
Location
Bristol, GB
3/14/2014 2:36am
450 RV (The recreational vehicle)
250 Adam Ciancuirrillio (The air conditioner)
Rolling out the big dogs!
KennyT
Posts
4413
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Vista, CA, USA
Fantasy
3/14/2014 5:17pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2014 1:45pm
250 J Martin
450 Dungey
Mickolobe7
Posts
1076
Joined
9/5/2013
Location
Chicago, IL, USA
3/14/2014 7:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/15/2014 8:06am
250 Jeremy Martin

450 B Tickle
jock
Posts
1669
Joined
9/25/2006
Location
Postmans Ridge, QLD, AU
Fantasy
3/15/2014 1:24am
450 - Seely
250 - Bogle
Aaryn234
Posts
3313
Joined
8/19/2007
Location
South Australia, SA, AU
Fantasy
3/15/2014 2:27am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2014 2:28am
250 - Adam Cianciarulo
450 - Cole Seely
rompin87
Posts
195
Joined
9/18/2009
Location
GB
3/15/2014 2:48am
450 Wilson
250 davalos
motoBRD
Posts
408
Joined
6/7/2012
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
3/15/2014 4:23am
Malcolm is done FYI. Suspended for his shananagins with the 51.
kzizok
Posts
8428
Joined
10/19/2010
Location
USA
3/15/2014 7:34am
Faith
Wilson
FLmxer
Posts
7313
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
SouthWest, FL, USA
Fantasy
3/15/2014 7:53am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2014 10:31am
Wilson
Friese
JM485
Posts
5826
Joined
10/1/2013
Location
Davis, CA, USA
3/15/2014 7:54am
450-Wilson
250-Bogle
mx617
Posts
1633
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Kamloops, BC, CA
3/15/2014 8:00am
Bogle and seely
Mickolobe7
Posts
1076
Joined
9/5/2013
Location
Chicago, IL, USA
3/15/2014 8:05am
motoBRD wrote:
Malcolm is done FYI. Suspended for his shananagins with the 51.
They suspended him for how long?
motoBRD
Posts
408
Joined
6/7/2012
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
3/15/2014 8:18am
I don't remember exactly.
FLmxer
Posts
7313
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
SouthWest, FL, USA
Fantasy
3/15/2014 8:22am
I can pick Wilson on a 450 even if I picked him on a 250 earlier right?
dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
3/15/2014 9:40am
450 - josh hill
250 - AC46
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
3/15/2014 9:47am
motoBRD wrote:
Malcolm is done FYI. Suspended for his shananagins with the 51.
Mickolobe7 wrote:
They suspended him for how long?
I don't think he is suspended at all, a fine and probation is all I remember from early this week.
3/15/2014 10:21am
450 - Wilson
250 - Bogle
FLmxer
Posts
7313
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
SouthWest, FL, USA
Fantasy
3/15/2014 10:27am
motoBRD wrote:
I don't remember exactly.
I can pick Wilson even though I picked him for 250's earlier correct? Thought I would quote you in case you missed it. Thx
3/15/2014 10:44am
Hahn
Bogle
motoBRD
Posts
408
Joined
6/7/2012
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
3/15/2014 11:22am
Flmxer. Yeah you're good to pick him twice. As for Malcolm, I guess I read the racerx release too quick. I'm not picking him so I'm not entirely sure if he's racing or what the whole deal is. Practice has started. Anyone practicing is fair game to pick obviously.
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
3/15/2014 11:43am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2014 12:04pm
motoBRD wrote:
Flmxer. Yeah you're good to pick him twice. As for Malcolm, I guess I read the racerx release too quick. I'm not picking him so I'm...
Flmxer. Yeah you're good to pick him twice. As for Malcolm, I guess I read the racerx release too quick. I'm not picking him so I'm not entirely sure if he's racing or what the whole deal is. Practice has started. Anyone practicing is fair game to pick obviously.
I think you were right I don't see any time for M Stewart in 1st practice or was he just in for Daytona?
MtnBoy
Posts
1080
Joined
10/8/2011
Location
USA
3/15/2014 12:14pm
450 - Hahn
250 - Bogle
Katoomey
Posts
1714
Joined
1/18/2013
Location
USA
3/15/2014 1:58pm
250 - Justin Bogle
450 - Dean Wilson
dlowe102
Posts
200
Joined
8/12/2010
Location
Jacksonville, FL, USA
3/15/2014 2:18pm
250=Jeremy martin
450=Wilbur hahn
motoBRD
Posts
408
Joined
6/7/2012
Location
Rochester, NY, USA
3/15/2014 2:43pm
Bogle and RV are my picks. Gotta catch the champ while he is rolling before he slows down at the end with a big lead.

Post a reply to: ForumFantasy - Rd. 11

The Latest