Ferrandis

bowl
Edited Date/Time 3/15/2021 2:43pm
For the win.
|
3/13/2021 3:38pm
Can't win in this class with a 15th place start. I got him down for 5th.

The Shop

Press516
Fantasy
90th
3/13/2021 3:48pm
I got him 6th tonight. He's got speed and great technical skills. A lot like Sexton, in fact I see those 2 battling for 6th. But until he starts closer to the front, the top 5's will be occasional at best.
tobz
3/13/2021 5:31pm
Great, useful thread, thanks.
shortshift5
3/13/2021 6:56pm
Not on that fat pig. That’s what you get for taking the money over the gas gas. Who is the next sucker to take the bait?
3/13/2021 7:05pm
I feel bad for Ferrandis and Stewart. Ferrandis gets a great start and starts dropping like an anchor from 2nd place until he goes down after Anderson passes him. Malcom becomes frustrated with his bike after getting passed by Anderson and then attempts to torpedo Anderson but the pig bucks him off.

Plessinger is the only one who can wrestle that bike because he's such a big dude. He looked good tonight.
3/13/2021 7:18pm
Not on that fat pig. That’s what you get for taking the money over the gas gas. Who is the next sucker to take the bait?
When is that bike due for an all new chassis? Hopefully soon? Once they slim that thing down, shed some weight, and tilt the cylinder forward to get more weight on the front wheel that thing will be at the top of the class. Yamaha has been in denial for so many years with that 450, it's time to let it go and redesign it.
Zycki11
3/13/2021 8:00pm
When is that bike due for an all new chassis? Hopefully soon? Once they slim that thing down, shed some weight, and tilt the cylinder forward...
When is that bike due for an all new chassis? Hopefully soon? Once they slim that thing down, shed some weight, and tilt the cylinder forward to get more weight on the front wheel that thing will be at the top of the class. Yamaha has been in denial for so many years with that 450, it's time to let it go and redesign it.
🙄 ohh boy. Here comes the Yamaha hater fan club. You can tell all this like your the best engineer for them.

Get off your chair already with these bikes. They are tied with Honda with total mfg. points anyway.
Leeham
Fantasy
3088th
3/13/2021 9:09pm
When is that bike due for an all new chassis? Hopefully soon? Once they slim that thing down, shed some weight, and tilt the cylinder forward...
Go buy another set of A Kit suspension and VP fuel just to roll every jump at your local track
3/13/2021 10:11pm
Leeham wrote:
Go buy another set of A Kit suspension and VP fuel just to roll every jump at your local track
Don't take it so personal guys, it's just a bike.

Feel free to talk smack about yellow bikes if you want, I won't cry.
RalphS
3/13/2021 11:00pm
I feel bad for Ferrandis and Stewart. Ferrandis gets a great start and starts dropping like an anchor from 2nd place until he goes down after...
I feel bad for Ferrandis and Stewart. Ferrandis gets a great start and starts dropping like an anchor from 2nd place until he goes down after Anderson passes him. Malcom becomes frustrated with his bike after getting passed by Anderson and then attempts to torpedo Anderson but the pig bucks him off.

Plessinger is the only one who can wrestle that bike because he's such a big dude. He looked good tonight.
Ricky is that you? #longlegs
deluxeman
3/14/2021 5:12am
I hate Yamaha’s but I will say they are looking better. They really don’t have an elite level rider on that team yet. Ferrandis may get there but he will probably wad himself up before that happens. Had he signed with Gas Gas he probably has a win by now.
mx317
3/14/2021 5:37am
You know that that bike is lighter than the Suzuki within 5 pounds of the rest of the Japanese bikes stock. Star has dropped 8 more pounds off it from last years FACTORY bike so it should be fine on the weight. Fat Pig no longer fits. Star has those bikes working very well.
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
3/14/2021 9:59am
The fact it those Yamahas weren’t turning last night. Watch AP try to pass dean! So was way faster but could not get the bike to cut down under. Not APs fault but watch the orange red and green bikes turn
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2562nd
3/14/2021 10:18am
I feel bad for Ferrandis and Stewart. Ferrandis gets a great start and starts dropping like an anchor from 2nd place until he goes down after...

So when you go to restaurants, order a coke and the waitress asks “we have Pepsi, is that ok?” you are the guy that says “fuck no, I don’t drink that sugary gen x water. It’s just a rip-off of coke anyway. Blue pig water with stupid kylie jenner commercials... theres a reason pepsi never sponsored any winners...such a garbage product... you ever seen the olympics? what about the polar bears? yeah, that’s coke. the classic. the original. get out of my face with your pepsi bullshit.”
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
3/14/2021 10:25am

So when you go to restaurants, order a coke and the waitress asks “we have Pepsi, is that ok?” you are the guy that says “fuck...
So when you go to restaurants, order a coke and the waitress asks “we have Pepsi, is that ok?” you are the guy that says “fuck no, I don’t drink that sugary gen x water. It’s just a rip-off of coke anyway. Blue pig water with stupid kylie jenner commercials... theres a reason pepsi never sponsored any winners...such a garbage product... you ever seen the olympics? what about the polar bears? yeah, that’s coke. the classic. the original. get out of my face with your pepsi bullshit.”
I’m with you on this one diesel bomber. Very accurate points.
3/14/2021 11:23am
The Blu Cru has to be the biggest group of cry babies I've ever seen...like I said above, I love Suzuki. Talk shit all day long on the RMZ's and I won't need a box of Kleenex to wipe my tears like these guys above.

How many years and how many riders does it take for Blu Cru to realize this is not a Supercross bike. Shouldn't even matter to them because they can't ride at that level anyway, so why cry when someone says your does not perform in an area where you can't ride it? Be happy with your pig, just like I'm happy with my yellow pig.

Last night - Webb and Barcia # 1 & 2. Both former Yamaha riders who have been very vocal about the pig, which has been documented many times over. Both Webb and Barcia all new riders on their new bikes. Ferrandis and Malcom got great starts and start dropping like anchors until they hit the dirt. Big boy Plessinger is man handling that pig, and man handled it well last night. Just because Star has gotten the bike working better and they shed weight, it doesn't mean the bike is still not wide, heavy, and has a shitty chassis design for Supercross. Again, we are talking about Supercross only....the bike seems better everywhere else so don't cry girls...

I can't wait until Yamaha redesigns that thing so the Blu Cru can live in peace...
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2562nd
3/14/2021 11:35am
The Blu Cru has to be the biggest group of cry babies I've ever seen...like I said above, I love Suzuki. Talk shit all day long...
The Blu Cru has to be the biggest group of cry babies I've ever seen...like I said above, I love Suzuki. Talk shit all day long on the RMZ's and I won't need a box of Kleenex to wipe my tears like these guys above.

How many years and how many riders does it take for Blu Cru to realize this is not a Supercross bike. Shouldn't even matter to them because they can't ride at that level anyway, so why cry when someone says your does not perform in an area where you can't ride it? Be happy with your pig, just like I'm happy with my yellow pig.

Last night - Webb and Barcia # 1 & 2. Both former Yamaha riders who have been very vocal about the pig, which has been documented many times over. Both Webb and Barcia all new riders on their new bikes. Ferrandis and Malcom got great starts and start dropping like anchors until they hit the dirt. Big boy Plessinger is man handling that pig, and man handled it well last night. Just because Star has gotten the bike working better and they shed weight, it doesn't mean the bike is still not wide, heavy, and has a shitty chassis design for Supercross. Again, we are talking about Supercross only....the bike seems better everywhere else so don't cry girls...

I can't wait until Yamaha redesigns that thing so the Blu Cru can live in peace...
lol dude. Let’s say next year yamaha yotally redesigns their bike and sends out a press release saying this gen bike was a pig and sx flop... where will you be at that point? What benefit other than stroking your ego does being right about this offer to you? Why is this your hill to die on?
StevieTimes
3/14/2021 11:59am

So when you go to restaurants, order a coke and the waitress asks “we have Pepsi, is that ok?” you are the guy that says “fuck...
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
3/14/2021 12:38pm

A waitress wouldn’t ask that they have pepsi. They would tell you.
mx317
3/14/2021 1:25pm
The Blu Cru has to be the biggest group of cry babies I've ever seen...like I said above, I love Suzuki. Talk shit all day long...

Webb and Barcia were Yamaha riders in the past. It’s a different bike now with Star doing the set up. A better comparison would be AP this year compared to last. It’s the team and not the bike.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/14/2021 5:10pm
I'm not sure what he means by "I got kicked out", but he hasn't had much luck lately.

slipdog
3/14/2021 5:22pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm not sure what he means by "I got kicked out", but he hasn't had much luck lately. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/03/14/483065/s1200_Screenshot_20210314_200803_Chrome.jpg[/img]
I'm not sure what he means by "I got kicked out", but he hasn't had much luck lately.

Kicked out is French for "Fucking torpedo'd!"
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
3/14/2021 5:47pm
slipdog wrote:
Kicked out is French for "Fucking torpedo'd!"
I'm not so sure about that.

I think something got lost in translation.
Nairb#70
3/14/2021 5:57pm
Kicked out probably means "stuffed".

Post a reply to: Ferrandis

The Latest