Emig says JS7 - JGR over

mauidex
Posts
2069
Joined
9/12/2011
Location
Haiku, HI, USA
Edited Date/Time 4/21/2012 10:52pm
Just saw a pre reace on Speed and Emig said that he talked with Coy Gibbs and looks like James is done there.........not JGR decision...............write it down, this thing will be over next week...........too much damage being done on both sides
|
426Hemi
Posts
1048
Joined
4/15/2011
Location
USA
4/21/2012 4:40pm
False news....that is not what was said according to others.
Rocket88
Posts
598
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Vista, CA, USA
4/21/2012 4:41pm
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
4/21/2012 4:42pm
Oh boy,,lol
4/21/2012 4:43pm
mauidex wrote:
Just saw a pre reace on Speed and Emig said that he talked with Coy Gibbs and looks like James is done there.........not JGR decision...............write it...
Just saw a pre reace on Speed and Emig said that he talked with Coy Gibbs and looks like James is done there.........not JGR decision...............write it down, this thing will be over next week...........too much damage being done on both sides
I posted in the Matthes thread, that ain't what he said.

The Shop

mauidex
Posts
2069
Joined
9/12/2011
Location
Haiku, HI, USA
4/21/2012 4:43pm
????????????..........AA......"rumors are JS is done at JGR"...........Emig, and I qoute verbatim "I'd say that is not a rumor that is fact, I just talked to Coy"...................." that's EXACTLY what I just heard so if you took it different guess it is what it is.............
mauidex
Posts
2069
Joined
9/12/2011
Location
Haiku, HI, USA
4/21/2012 4:45pm
sorry didn't see your post in the other thread but again what I heard is what I posted...........I'm sure will be more on the broadcast in a few hours.....
4/21/2012 4:49pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2012 4:57pm
mauidex wrote:
????????????..........AA......"rumors are JS is done at JGR"...........Emig, and I qoute verbatim "I'd say that is not a rumor that is fact, I just talked to Coy"...................."...
????????????..........AA......"rumors are JS is done at JGR"...........Emig, and I qoute verbatim "I'd say that is not a rumor that is fact, I just talked to Coy"...................." that's EXACTLY what I just heard so if you took it different guess it is what it is.............
Sorry I was quoting what Coy said, he wanted James there but James isn't sure what he wants. I guess that could mean a lot of things. I rewinded, the announcer says the rumor is that James future is in question. Emig then said that's a fact, he talked to Jbone and coy and they want him on the team and that James is a bit confused on what he wants in the future.
TerryB
Posts
2837
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Cambridge, MN, USA
4/21/2012 4:56pm
I'd trust Speed to get the real story before MX media pussy-foots around the truth. Speed can't be black-balled.
ns503
Posts
4643
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
NS Toolies, CA
4/21/2012 5:10pm
Amazing how different people can hear different words when someone talks....
MX Culture
Posts
3284
Joined
6/19/2009
Location
Lake Geneva, WI, USA
4/21/2012 5:17pm
so Malcolm got a ride with JGR?
motoplook
Posts
362
Joined
4/19/2010
Location
KZ
4/21/2012 5:37pm
very funny one at the Parts Unlimited event last night in Seattle, TP199 was a guest star with RV, when the Parts Unlimited guy who was doing the interviews asked him what he thought about the season so far, with all the injuries, etc, Pastrana replied "oh yeah lots of things happening and James Stewart has moved to a new team again". The guy said "oh wait, I'm not sure you are supposed to say that, are you sure?" Pastrana was all "oh yeah, I don't know, is it not official, no? really? my Nascar team told me". LOL, too funny.
RbR
Posts
1086
Joined
12/9/2011
Location
Saint Paul, MN, USA
4/21/2012 5:39pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2012 5:40pm
So, let me get this straight ... Villipoto will be Malcolm's mechanic at JGR ??? Rocken!
Drfletcher
Posts
485
Joined
6/12/2008
Location
Cumming, GA, USA
4/21/2012 5:44pm
I use to be a Stewart fan, but he is too mental. Glad for this to be over with so we can talk about people actually racing.
4/21/2012 5:44pm
I like turtles.
josh8811
Posts
504
Joined
11/13/2011
Location
Kaysville, UT, USA
4/21/2012 5:45pm
mauidex wrote:
????????????..........AA......"rumors are JS is done at JGR"...........Emig, and I qoute verbatim "I'd say that is not a rumor that is fact, I just talked to Coy"...................."...
????????????..........AA......"rumors are JS is done at JGR"...........Emig, and I qoute verbatim "I'd say that is not a rumor that is fact, I just talked to Coy"...................." that's EXACTLY what I just heard so if you took it different guess it is what it is.............
Sorry I was quoting what Coy said, he wanted James there but James isn't sure what he wants. I guess that could mean a lot of...
Sorry I was quoting what Coy said, he wanted James there but James isn't sure what he wants. I guess that could mean a lot of things. I rewinded, the announcer says the rumor is that James future is in question. Emig then said that's a fact, he talked to Jbone and coy and they want him on the team and that James is a bit confused on what he wants in the future.
James wants someone to pay him (Like a Kash money millionaire) to quit crashing

BOOM SHACK AH LACKA
mxnick
Posts
1032
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
4/21/2012 5:49pm
mauidex wrote:
????????????..........AA......"rumors are JS is done at JGR"...........Emig, and I qoute verbatim "I'd say that is not a rumor that is fact, I just talked to Coy"...................."...
????????????..........AA......"rumors are JS is done at JGR"...........Emig, and I qoute verbatim "I'd say that is not a rumor that is fact, I just talked to Coy"...................." that's EXACTLY what I just heard so if you took it different guess it is what it is.............
Sorry I was quoting what Coy said, he wanted James there but James isn't sure what he wants. I guess that could mean a lot of...
Sorry I was quoting what Coy said, he wanted James there but James isn't sure what he wants. I guess that could mean a lot of things. I rewinded, the announcer says the rumor is that James future is in question. Emig then said that's a fact, he talked to Jbone and coy and they want him on the team and that James is a bit confused on what he wants in the future.
He hit his head too many times and is "in the fog" as Hepler would say....
JB65
Posts
96
Joined
3/25/2010
Location
Beverly Hills, CA, USA
4/21/2012 6:28pm
TerryB wrote:
I'd trust Speed to get the real story before MX media pussy-foots around the truth. Speed can't be black-balled.
Amen to that brother.
jb.
4/21/2012 6:38pm
mauidex wrote:
????????????..........AA......"rumors are JS is done at JGR"...........Emig, and I qoute verbatim "I'd say that is not a rumor that is fact, I just talked to Coy"...................."...
????????????..........AA......"rumors are JS is done at JGR"...........Emig, and I qoute verbatim "I'd say that is not a rumor that is fact, I just talked to Coy"...................." that's EXACTLY what I just heard so if you took it different guess it is what it is.............
link?
level
Posts
6184
Joined
8/27/2006
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
4/21/2012 6:42pm
I think it's over. He's not even at the race signing autographs.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/21/2012 6:46pm
motoplook wrote:
very funny one at the Parts Unlimited event last night in Seattle, TP199 was a guest star with RV, when the Parts Unlimited guy who was...
very funny one at the Parts Unlimited event last night in Seattle, TP199 was a guest star with RV, when the Parts Unlimited guy who was doing the interviews asked him what he thought about the season so far, with all the injuries, etc, Pastrana replied "oh yeah lots of things happening and James Stewart has moved to a new team again". The guy said "oh wait, I'm not sure you are supposed to say that, are you sure?" Pastrana was all "oh yeah, I don't know, is it not official, no? really? my Nascar team told me". LOL, too funny.
That is classic, remember in some of the earlier threads this week it was going around in the NASCAR garage.
4/21/2012 6:52pm
level wrote:
I think it's over. He's not even at the race signing autographs.
neither is kdub. must be done with geico.
level
Posts
6184
Joined
8/27/2006
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
4/21/2012 7:32pm
level wrote:
I think it's over. He's not even at the race signing autographs.
neither is kdub. must be done with geico.
Little different. There is not speculation that there are problems with Windham and Geico.
jmar
Posts
14154
Joined
2/11/2007
Location
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
4/21/2012 8:18pm
My best guess is that, JGRs attorney's will have a different view.
wow123
Posts
1162
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
AX
4/21/2012 8:26pm
level wrote:
I think it's over. He's not even at the race signing autographs.
neither is kdub. must be done with geico.
level wrote:
Little different. There is not speculation that there are problems with Windham and Geico.
yes sarcasm is hard to pick up on the net BUT common !
bobby397
Posts
3597
Joined
3/21/2009
Location
USA
4/21/2012 8:51pm
james wrote this on instagram:


“I tell them what's wrong with me & they don't believe me. So I don't say anything & they say I'm hiding something. Then they say just tell the truth but they can't even tell me what I'm supposedly lying about. So I guess the best thing for me to do is to just do me...”

http://instagr.am/p/JjBoWLhPZU/
4/21/2012 9:03pm
bobby397 wrote:
james wrote this on instagram: “I tell them what's wrong with me & they don't believe me. So I don't say anything & they say I'm...
james wrote this on instagram:


“I tell them what's wrong with me & they don't believe me. So I don't say anything & they say I'm hiding something. Then they say just tell the truth but they can't even tell me what I'm supposedly lying about. So I guess the best thing for me to do is to just do me...”

http://instagr.am/p/JjBoWLhPZU/
Interesting ...
bobby397
Posts
3597
Joined
3/21/2009
Location
USA
4/21/2012 9:05pm
jmar
Posts
14154
Joined
2/11/2007
Location
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
4/21/2012 9:06pm
Reality is, James supposedly signed a multi year deal. If he did, he isn't just going to pick up and walk away. Business just isn't conducted like this. If he and JGR can reach an agreement, he could possibly be released. If not, not a single OEM will touch James with a ten foot pole. They may be willing to give him product, but there will be no contracts period. If he can bank roll his own program while paying attorney's to defend him in his contract dispute, then he will be fine. If not, he's going to have to come to an agreement with JGR, and my best guess would be that Yamaha has him under some type of contract also.

Again, I don't know shit about the details of Jame's contract. This is all just my best guess.
kongols
Posts
24229
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
4/21/2012 9:12pm
Everyone`s tiptoeing around like a MF`s.
IMHObro
Posts
42
Joined
4/18/2012
Location
Ontario, CA, USA
4/21/2012 9:25pm
J-bone did a great interview...hiding nothing...just trying to be truthful...i respect that...tough situation...i will never make another comment until i see a press release...

Post a reply to: Emig says JS7 - JGR over

The Latest