Eli having another kid

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2021 8:44 AM

Not sure if it's been brought up but looks like Eli is having a boy. Caught the Instagram story from a friend before she deleted it.
Photo

|

4/5/2021 8:58 AM

His face says it all- “I am being forced to do this gender reveal”...poor guy.

|

4/5/2021 9:03 AM

So you're sharing a insta post that a friend deleted, probably for a reason, to share news that the parents have chosen not to share?

|

4/5/2021 9:07 AM

TooTallJason wrote:

So you're sharing a insta post that a friend deleted, probably for a reason, to share news that the parents have chosen not to ...more

Calm down there bud. They kept the post showing they are having a kid but deleted the gender post. Don't invite people over for a gender reveal if you don't want the world to know the information you are sharing.

|

4/5/2021 9:07 AM

TooTallJason wrote:

So you're sharing a insta post that a friend deleted, probably for a reason, to share news that the parents have chosen not to ...more

Instagram stories delete themselves after 24 hours

|

4/5/2021 9:16 AM

TooTallJason wrote:

So you're sharing a insta post that a friend deleted, probably for a reason, to share news that the parents have chosen not to ...more

moto469 wrote:

Calm down there bud. They kept the post showing they are having a kid but deleted the gender post. Don't invite people over ...more

Your logic is hilarious. "Don't tell me a secret unless you want the world to know."



|

4/5/2021 9:23 AM

Only on the internet

|

4/5/2021 9:24 AM

TooTallJason wrote:

Your logic is hilarious. "Don't tell me a secret unless you want the world to know."



I wasn't told a secret. I saw something that 50k people saw. Pretty sure I'm not the only one who knows 😂

|

4/5/2021 9:27 AM

Back to back titles...stamp it!

|

4/5/2021 9:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2021 9:43 AM

Eli been biiiisaaaay....

Gotta be careful of those gender-reveal parties... how many people have died this year so far....




|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

4/5/2021 9:50 AM

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

4/5/2021 9:51 AM

Brad460 wrote:

His face says it all- “I am being forced to do this gender reveal”...poor guy.

It’s one of many things my generation started to make social and I really dislike...

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

4/5/2021 9:54 AM

A simple congratulations from New Jersey!

|

United States of America

4/5/2021 11:08 AM

Cool deal for the Champ!

Maybe the rest of you miserable assholes in this thread just need to get some ass

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

4/5/2021 11:44 AM

Irish Twins... yikes.

|

4/5/2021 11:45 AM

I thought kids are allowed to choose there own gender and race now days?

|

I expect to have a very short posting career.

4/5/2021 12:55 PM

There’s a guy that lives by me that we called dog boy in high school. He would chase cars and bark and stayed in a dog house during the day. I told my friends about it about 10 years ago and they didn’t believe me. We drove down the street and he ran to the fence barking. He was about 35 years old then.
There is also a white guy that says he is Puerto Rican woman that doesn’t live to far from here.

|

4/5/2021 7:50 PM

Brad460 wrote:

His face says it all- “I am being forced to do this gender reveal”...poor guy.

It's a sex reveal of Eli's unborn male child.

Gender is a social construct that has no relevance.

|

4/5/2021 8:17 PM

SilverSpurs wrote:

It's a sex reveal of Eli's unborn male child.

Gender is a social construct that has no relevance.

Evolution would say otherwise....

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

4/5/2021 8:30 PM

Even vital is woke now. All is lost.

|

4/5/2021 9:05 PM

ShawdowGlen wrote:

Evolution would say otherwise....

Haha, I am sure SilverSpurs post is a joke. No one actually believes what he said. Right? unsure

|

4/5/2021 9:50 PM

The smooth brains are out in full force

|

4/6/2021 12:24 AM

COAL-TRAIN wrote:

I thought kids are allowed to choose there own gender and race now days?

Hopefully he chooses to race, you have to assume he will be a fast kid.

|

4/6/2021 1:46 AM

Brad460 wrote:

His face says it all- “I am being forced to do this gender reveal”...poor guy.

SilverSpurs wrote:

It's a sex reveal of Eli's unborn male child.

Gender is a social construct that has no relevance.

I hope that is sarcasm.

|

4/6/2021 4:21 AM

Denn700 wrote:

There’s a guy that lives by me that we called dog boy in high school. He would chase cars and bark and stayed in a dog house ...more

Your point?

|

4/6/2021 4:51 AM

Brad460 wrote:

His face says it all- “I am being forced to do this gender reveal”...poor guy.

SilverSpurs wrote:

It's a sex reveal of Eli's unborn male child.

Gender is a social construct that has no relevance.

ShawdowGlen wrote:

Evolution would say otherwise....

Males have XY chromosomes females have XX. If he's having a boy hes having a male child.

No 'gender'; the kid will be male.

Gender is the social sexual identity that we project:

Dysphorics may pretend to be a sex that is different to their genetic truth but it can only be a social construct.

|

4/6/2021 5:18 AM

Vital is the last place I figured a gender discussion would happen. All hope is lost... LOL!

|

2003 YZ450F- Heavy and slow just like me...

4/6/2021 5:34 AM

Brad460 wrote:

His face says it all- “I am being forced to do this gender reveal”...poor guy.

Jordan421 wrote:

It’s one of many things my generation started to make social and I really dislike...

I did one with fireworks for my first son and I enjoyed it. Had people guessing since I set off like 8 cakes with the last one being the gender reveal.

|

4/6/2021 7:49 AM

I've never understood why people give a shit about "celebrity" lives outside of their profession. He's having a kid, there's people having kids everyday, who gives a shit...

|

4/6/2021 8:29 AM

Jake86 wrote:

Vital is the last place I figured a gender discussion would happen. All hope is lost... LOL!

'Gender' is supplanting 'sex' in a lot of conversations.

It's a corrosive, toxic, feely wokeism that needs to be addressed and stoped.

The same people pushing this rubbish want to stop you enjoying internal combustion powered recreation.

|