Eli having another kid

Brad460
Fantasy
736th
4/6/2021 9:11am
I've never understood why people give a shit about "celebrity" lives outside of their profession. He's having a kid, there's people having kids everyday, who gives...
I've never understood why people give a shit about "celebrity" lives outside of their profession. He's having a kid, there's people having kids everyday, who gives a shit...
In general I am with you on this, however I don’t really view Eli as a “celebrity” as he has actual skills..

Where I do see this being of more interesting in the mx community is that any child of a racer at Eli’s level could be a future pro mx-er to watch for...next generation of racers.
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
4/7/2021 9:08am
Jake86 wrote:
Vital is the last place I figured a gender discussion would happen. All hope is lost... LOL!
'Gender' is supplanting 'sex' in a lot of conversations. It's a corrosive, toxic, feely wokeism that needs to be addressed and stoped. The same people pushing...
'Gender' is supplanting 'sex' in a lot of conversations.

It's a corrosive, toxic, feely wokeism that needs to be addressed and stoped.

The same people pushing this rubbish want to stop you enjoying internal combustion powered recreation.
Eli has been doing some internal combusting lately
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
4/7/2021 9:48am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2021 9:48am
Good for him. 5 gear pinned in between the sheets..! then blew a "head" gasket... blahaaaaaaaaaa

The Shop

MyBobbym
4/7/2021 11:18am Edited Date/Time 4/7/2021 11:21am
Wtf is gender reveal,? I know a lot of chicks that should have a "who's the father" reveal.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
4/7/2021 12:25pm
MyBobbym wrote:
Wtf is gender reveal,? I know a lot of chicks that should have a "who's the father" reveal.
Pretty self-explanatory.
4/7/2021 1:00pm
Jake86 wrote:
Vital is the last place I figured a gender discussion would happen. All hope is lost... LOL!
'Gender' is supplanting 'sex' in a lot of conversations. It's a corrosive, toxic, feely wokeism that needs to be addressed and stoped. The same people pushing...
'Gender' is supplanting 'sex' in a lot of conversations.

It's a corrosive, toxic, feely wokeism that needs to be addressed and stoped.

The same people pushing this rubbish want to stop you enjoying internal combustion powered recreation.
bigk218 wrote:
Eli has been doing some internal combusting lately
Starts are as bad as his pullout game Laughing

Being honest tho, if he’s having another kid then kudos to him that’s great! I always hear how great father hood is. I’ll get there eventually

Post a reply to: Eli having another kid

The Latest