Detroit SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

Related:
Camp332
2/23/2019 1:39pm
Camp332 wrote:
So what's the deal? 450A session 2. Were Tomac and Deano the only 2 guys doing the quad? They both have a good gap in time...
So what's the deal? 450A session 2. Were Tomac and Deano the only 2 guys doing the quad? They both have a good gap in time on 3rd. Let a brother know that doesn't have the nbc app.
FLmxer wrote:
Think they took out the quad. Those guys were railing.
Thanks Bro!
Gworm
2/23/2019 1:48pm
Gworm wrote:
I've flown in BP's Lattitude, (nice plane but a little slow). I think the Longitude will be awesome. Isn't that the 4000's wing?
plowboy wrote:
Hush your mouth....nothing in commonSilly
I'll keep it on the DL.
plowboy
2/23/2019 1:49pm
Gworm wrote:
I've flown in BP's Lattitude, (nice plane but a little slow). I think the Longitude will be awesome. Isn't that the 4000's wing?
The Textron (Cessna) buyout/take over of Beech has been very smooth for the most part. There are a few knuckleheads but mostly on the union side. The company has done a really good job of promoting/funding Beech products even those that conflict with Cessna products. Really good employees from both sides are just getting on with it.

The Shop

Gworm
2/23/2019 1:58pm
Gworm wrote:
plowboy wrote:
The Textron (Cessna) buyout/take over of Beech has been very smooth for the most part. There are a few knuckleheads but mostly on the union side...
The Textron (Cessna) buyout/take over of Beech has been very smooth for the most part. There are a few knuckleheads but mostly on the union side. The company has done a really good job of promoting/funding Beech products even those that conflict with Cessna products. Really good employees from both sides are just getting on with it.
I just hope they continue to support the HS-125. There are a BUNCH of those out there. We need a second plane, and I'm pushing for a 850 or 900XP. They are a great buy right now.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
2/23/2019 2:27pm
Where can i find overall fastest ,
and 250 LCQ results
plowboy
2/23/2019 2:37pm
Gworm wrote:
I just hope they continue to support the HS-125. There are a BUNCH of those out there. We need a second plane, and I'm pushing for...
I just hope they continue to support the HS-125. There are a BUNCH of those out there. We need a second plane, and I'm pushing for a 850 or 900XP. They are a great buy right now.
I don't know what your requirements are but you cannot go wrong with a newish Citation. The dispatch rates are phenomenal and AOG support has hit a new level of support. Seriously, they have been increasing field support like crazy.
2/23/2019 3:00pm
Gworm wrote:
plowboy wrote:
The Textron (Cessna) buyout/take over of Beech has been very smooth for the most part. There are a few knuckleheads but mostly on the union side...
Gworm wrote:
I just hope they continue to support the HS-125. There are a BUNCH of those out there. We need a second plane, and I'm pushing for...
No such thing as a great buy in aviation
plowboy
2/23/2019 3:19pm
plowboy wrote:
Gworm wrote:
No such thing as a great buy in aviation
Wrong. But you definitely have to be in a financial situation to afford it. Not for the average Joe.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
2/23/2019 3:22pm
Man im worried about being able to afford a gold pass
And people are in here talking about buying planes, this is definitely a rich mans sport these days!
Moto man
2/23/2019 3:24pm
Tarz483 wrote:
Man im worried about being able to afford a gold pass And people are in here talking about buying planes, this is definitely a rich mans...
And people are in here talking about buying planes, this is definitely a rich mans sport these days!
Take a Saturday off from vital and go be an Uber driver. Most likely make enough in one Saturday evening to afford the NBC Gold pass.
Tarz483
Fantasy
665th
2/23/2019 3:27pm
Tarz483 wrote:
Man im worried about being able to afford a gold pass And people are in here talking about buying planes, this is definitely a rich mans...
Moto man wrote:
Take a Saturday off from vital and go be an Uber driver. Most likely make enough in one Saturday evening to afford the NBC Gold pass.
I already work Saturdays, im on vital on a cell phone
Most of the time, my issue isnt lack of work all though i dont make that much its that i have 6 kids
JHForman
2/23/2019 3:36pm
plowboy wrote:
Brothers, I know exactly what you mean. I make stupid money for a guy that turns wrenches for a living but my youngest daughter has medical...
Brothers, I know exactly what you mean. I make stupid money for a guy that turns wrenches for a living but my youngest daughter has medical problems that gobble it all up. Gif can tell you how addicted I am to all things dirt. He's seen me burn a million laps at Jeeps (even though he still beat me on an XR100...ya bastard).
Gworm wrote:
Plowboy, who do you wrench for? BAS, Textron, Yingling?

Been meaning to ask. I might have had my life in your hands.

Hijack over, sorry.
plowboy wrote:
Lol...(Cessna). I've been working Defense/Special Missions for 7 years now though. Unless you are military, NSA, FBI, CIA...you aren't flying in one of my planes.
I’ll throw my hat in the ring also: 47/57/67 a300-600 MD11 been at it for about 10 years now
Sprew
2/23/2019 3:42pm
Someone should help them pronounce Peabody as well. I cringe every time they talk about Decotis.
MotoChris
2/23/2019 3:50pm
Tarz483 wrote:
Moto man wrote:
Tarz483 wrote:
I already work Saturdays, im on vital on a cell phone Most of the time, my issue isnt lack of work all though i dont make...
I already work Saturdays, im on vital on a cell phone
Most of the time, my issue isnt lack of work all though i dont make that much its that i have 6 kids
Props for having your priorities in order. I respect taking care of family first.
brocster
2/23/2019 4:02pm
What happened to Seely?? Matthes said his status for the main is unknown...
He got hit in the chest by a rock and its causing him some issues. 2nd timed practice he basically rolled around and was obviously having problems. Sucks he was 4th fastest in 1st timed.

Buying planes pfft! I’m just trying to get a $45k medical balance bill off my back. Pretty sad state of healthcare we live in these days. I have insurance, good insurance and am still being asked to come up with $45k based on the hospital pulling prices out of their ass in hopes you will pay...
plowboy
2/23/2019 4:10pm
What happened to Seely?? Matthes said his status for the main is unknown...
brocster wrote:
He got hit in the chest by a rock and its causing him some issues. 2nd timed practice he basically rolled around and was obviously having...
He got hit in the chest by a rock and its causing him some issues. 2nd timed practice he basically rolled around and was obviously having problems. Sucks he was 4th fastest in 1st timed.

Buying planes pfft! I’m just trying to get a $45k medical balance bill off my back. Pretty sad state of healthcare we live in these days. I have insurance, good insurance and am still being asked to come up with $45k based on the hospital pulling prices out of their ass in hopes you will pay...
Couldn't agree more but that's definitely a non-moto discussion.
Gworm
2/23/2019 5:14pm
Gworm wrote:
Plowboy, who do you wrench for? BAS, Textron, Yingling?

Been meaning to ask. I might have had my life in your hands.

Hijack over, sorry.
plowboy wrote:
Lol...(Cessna). I've been working Defense/Special Missions for 7 years now though. Unless you are military, NSA, FBI, CIA...you aren't flying in one of my planes.
JHForman wrote:
I’ll throw my hat in the ring also: 47/57/67 a300-600 MD11 been at it for about 10 years now
Big Iron! Very Cool. I could taxi under your wing.
Gworm
2/23/2019 5:24pm
Gworm wrote:
plowboy wrote:
I don't know what your requirements are but you cannot go wrong with a newish Citation. The dispatch rates are phenomenal and AOG support has hit...
I don't know what your requirements are but you cannot go wrong with a newish Citation. The dispatch rates are phenomenal and AOG support has hit a new level of support. Seriously, they have been increasing field support like crazy.
The Boss has his heart set on a CL350 in the future. The Longitude would be a great one as well, and I agree the Cessna support is great, but the boss is really sold on the Bombardier.

Two of our principals won't fly together, so it would be great to have a second for the short term. I just think the biggest bang for the buck right now is the Hawker, and I'm already typed and current.

Since my last post I had to run and pick up the other pilot, and drove past what I think is the last privately owned Beech Starship on the ramp.

I'll leave this alone now, it should probably have been non-moto, also.

Sorry guys.
robkinuk
2/24/2019 3:22am
I hope covington is going to pick it up, or he will miss another main event
Moto man wrote:
If Covington isn’t the biggest example of the intensity and talent difference between GP’s and American racing I don’t what is. Not a great look for...
If Covington isn’t the biggest example of the intensity and talent difference between GP’s and American racing I don’t what is. Not a great look for the GP’s.
Remind us again how that talent difference and intensity worked out at Red Bud MXDN last September?......loserWoohoo

Post a reply to: Detroit SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest