Daytona SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

Related:
shuggs
Posts
1857
Joined
8/6/2008
Location
Dunfermline, GB
3/9/2019 1:57pm
So...anyone else excited for the announcement Broc Tickle hinted at? :woohoo: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/09/330798/s1200_20190309_152601.jpg[/img]
So...anyone else excited for the announcement Broc Tickle hinted at? Woohoo


Tell more
2
plowboy
Posts
14815
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
3/9/2019 2:18pm
Boomslang wrote:
How long until the heats start? It's 23h44 here in the arsehole of the world....Africa.
Are you in prison or do you own a gold/diamond mine? I can't think of any other reason to stay there.
philG
Posts
11208
Joined
5/12/2012
Location
GB
3/9/2019 2:52pm
plowboy wrote:
Are you in prison or do you own a gold/diamond mine? I can't think of any other reason to stay there.
Coming from a guy who lives in Kansas, thats pretty funny.
12
2

The Shop

Tarz483
Posts
6344
Joined
2/25/2009
Location
Mankato, MN, USA
3/9/2019 3:07pm
Time to change the RM Fantasy picks....my race day changes always screw me though...
ky_savage wrote:
This season has been a fantasy nightmare!
I'm removing Tomac from the #1 spot based on qualifying......this means he'll win tonight because I changed my pick on race day. So you all might...
I'm removing Tomac from the #1 spot based on qualifying......this means he'll win tonight because I changed my pick on race day. So you all might want to pick him for the win.
Tomac maybe a little off of the fastest lap , but i think he will put in his same fast lap time for 20 minutes plus 2 no matter how rough it gets so i still think he is a good pick to win, But its also hard to bet against Marvin and Ken and Coop so i think we are in for a good one Smile
What happened to Hill ?
plowboy
Posts
14815
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
3/9/2019 3:10pm
plowboy wrote:
Are you in prison or do you own a gold/diamond mine? I can't think of any other reason to stay there.
philG wrote:
Coming from a guy who lives in Kansas, thats pretty funny.
I might be in prison...you don't know.Silly
1
plowboy
Posts
14815
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
3/9/2019 3:13pm
plowboy wrote:
Are you in prison or do you own a gold/diamond mine? I can't think of any other reason to stay there.
philG wrote:
Coming from a guy who lives in Kansas, thats pretty funny.
plowboy wrote:
I might be in prison...you don't know.Silly
2 more years and I retire...my address will NOT be Kansas. It's not a bad place but the winters just suck.
1
JustMX
Posts
5346
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
3/9/2019 3:14pm
plowboy wrote:
I might be in prison...you don't know.Silly
Isn't the only difference between Kansas and prison that prison has a better view?

2
Tarz483
Posts
6344
Joined
2/25/2009
Location
Mankato, MN, USA
3/9/2019 3:15pm
Anyone know where i can go to see the over all fastest combined lap times ?
they used to be posted here but havent lately.
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68044
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
3/9/2019 3:20pm
Tarz483 wrote:
Anyone know where i can go to see the over all fastest combined lap times ?
they used to be posted here but havent lately.
250


450

2
Tarz483
Posts
6344
Joined
2/25/2009
Location
Mankato, MN, USA
3/9/2019 3:21pm
Thank You Maverick
1
3/9/2019 3:22pm
philG wrote:
Coming from a guy who lives in Kansas, thats pretty funny.
plowboy wrote:
I might be in prison...you don't know.Silly
plowboy wrote:
2 more years and I retire...my address will NOT be Kansas. It's not a bad place but the winters just suck.
With that said, where is a great state to retire these days? Arizona? I thought Texas would be nice but I hear the property taxes are 3%+?
Johnny Ringo
Posts
8219
Joined
1/11/2016
Location
Tombstone, AZ, USA
3/9/2019 3:27pm
Why did no one attempt to find out where Marvin gained that second? I won’t blame Will too much, because Marvin probably wouldn’t have wanted to...
Why did no one attempt to find out where Marvin gained that second? I won’t blame Will too much, because Marvin probably wouldn’t have wanted to give away that secret in that interview. But no replays from the TV crew of Marvin’s lap, or any analysis from Ralph or Ricky??
He went faster
3/9/2019 3:29pm
ky_savage wrote:
This season has been a fantasy nightmare!
I'm removing Tomac from the #1 spot based on qualifying......this means he'll win tonight because I changed my pick on race day. So you all might...
I'm removing Tomac from the #1 spot based on qualifying......this means he'll win tonight because I changed my pick on race day. So you all might want to pick him for the win.
Tarz483 wrote:
Tomac maybe a little off of the fastest lap , but i think he will put in his same fast lap time for 20 minutes plus...
Tomac maybe a little off of the fastest lap , but i think he will put in his same fast lap time for 20 minutes plus 2 no matter how rough it gets so i still think he is a good pick to win, But its also hard to bet against Marvin and Ken and Coop so i think we are in for a good one Smile
What happened to Hill ?
I agree, I think Tomac still has a good chance but Marvin was coming on strong last week when he made contact with Cooper in the berm. I'm thinking it's Marvin's night tonight. Either way, I just want to see some good battles.
1
Gworm
Posts
2843
Joined
4/5/2017
Location
Monett, MO, USA
3/9/2019 3:29pm
plowboy wrote:
Are you in prison or do you own a gold/diamond mine? I can't think of any other reason to stay there.
philG wrote:
Coming from a guy who lives in Kansas, thats pretty funny.
I don’t think he owns a gold mine, but I’m pretty sure he prints his own money there!
-MAVERICK-
Posts
68044
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
3/9/2019 3:30pm
Interesting.

McElrath qualified 14th but his time would have put him in 6th in the 250 class.
1
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
3/9/2019 3:30pm
Come on, this is Daytona not retirement advice. How the heck is JS7 looking today?
1
Moto man
Posts
94
Joined
1/26/2019
Location
Washougal, WA, USA
3/9/2019 3:36pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Interesting.

McElrath qualified 14th but his time would have put him in 6th in the 250 class.
Why is that interesting? Isn’t it par for the course ?
1
3/9/2019 3:36pm
in Kansas you buy your own food. prison is free!

I always like looking at how close making the fast 40 is. aj made it by a cat hair.
1
Leedle
Posts
143
Joined
1/5/2019
Location
USA
3/9/2019 3:39pm
Marvin is hungry boys. I hope to see the same determination as last week. Let's go Marvin!!!
1
1
philG
Posts
11208
Joined
5/12/2012
Location
GB
3/9/2019 3:57pm
philG wrote:
Coming from a guy who lives in Kansas, thats pretty funny.
plowboy wrote:
I might be in prison...you don't know.Silly
plowboy wrote:
2 more years and I retire...my address will NOT be Kansas. It's not a bad place but the winters just suck.
With a name like Plowboy, isnt that a good thing ?
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
3/9/2019 4:08pm
Anybody know if an old RM125 is still competitive on a track like Daytona ? Asking for a Monster athlete
Dont give that idiot any more attention.
Question
Posts
3179
Joined
6/26/2014
Location
FR
3/9/2019 4:10pm
Looking good.

And the black and white "troy lee design" on Seely's arms is somewhat what made TLD legendary.

I will almost kill to have a Matiasevich or Bradshaw Shoei VFX2 with that special TLD on the visor !

Anyway, go Marvin tonight, it is about time to take a win or at least to gain some good points in the c-ship hunt !
Premixed112
Posts
849
Joined
2/19/2015
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
3/9/2019 4:10pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2019 4:11pm
Why did no one attempt to find out where Marvin gained that second? I won’t blame Will too much, because Marvin probably wouldn’t have wanted to...
Why did no one attempt to find out where Marvin gained that second? I won’t blame Will too much, because Marvin probably wouldn’t have wanted to give away that secret in that interview. But no replays from the TV crew of Marvin’s lap, or any analysis from Ralph or Ricky??
He went faster
Dude, everyone I saw that kept upping the fastest lap time for that last minute or so was RIPPING. To find a whole other second right at the end? He had to have been nailing some big line that no one had done before.

Post a reply to: Daytona SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest