DV

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2020 9:38 AM

Surprised this wasn't brought up last night. DV teed off on PC and Mitch, accusing his team of screwing with DF, AC came to Mitch's defence, then DV deleted his Twitter account. It was all very strange.

I really enjoy DV, I appreciate his views and he says it like it is. I honestly think he's one of the few coaches that could help take Barcia to the next level. I hope it was just too many brews or some silly shit and he re-activates his account. And no, I have no screenshots.

|

6/23/2020 9:49 AM

Mitch is just really good at hiring competitive riders that run up front and have a fire In their belly...I don’t see him telling any of his riders to try to take out the star Yamaha guys.

|

6/23/2020 9:53 AM

Good for DV....deleting his social disease media account...that's a step in the right direction.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

6/23/2020 9:54 AM

Sour grapes by DV, if DF wasn't French he would have no problem with it. The first Macado run it wasn't his fault, if he could really plan his back tire taking DF like that he's a magician. The second incident maybe could have some issue with. The third was first corner mayhem.

|

6/23/2020 9:56 AM

Mitch promotes aggressive riding but surely wouldn't have any intention of taking someone out. DV is awesome but sometimes tends to go a bit overboard.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

6/23/2020 9:59 AM

yak651 wrote:

Sour grapes by DV, if DF wasn't French he would have no problem with it. The first Macado run it wasn't his fault, if he could really plan his back tire taking DF like that he's a magician. The second incident maybe could have some issue with. The third was first corner mayhem.

100% this.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

6/23/2020 10:04 AM

DV deleted his twitter account because of Adam's response? You dont say.lol. I dont have an answer for that one either.

|

6/23/2020 10:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2020 10:08 AM

|

6/23/2020 10:14 AM

DV no f&cks given

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

6/23/2020 10:18 AM

Success is the best revenge. Makes it even sweeter they were messing with him and he won anyway.

|

6/23/2020 10:20 AM

I have no opinion, as I don’t personally know anyone involved and have no facts regarding team orders, or riders‘ intentions,

|

6/23/2020 10:23 AM

Wasn't DF originally supposed to come over to ride for PC and that didn't pan out and he ended up with Star?

|

6/23/2020 10:23 AM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

Good for DV....deleting his social disease media account...that's a step in the right direction.

Someone who actually researches information and doesn't accept the spoon fed bull 99% of people live their lives too.

Only adding this due to all the thumbs down.

|

6/23/2020 10:28 AM

shuggs wrote:

DV no f&cks given

Apparently he gives some as he went through the trouble of deleting his twitter

|

6/23/2020 10:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/23/2020 10:36 AM

Spergen wrote:

Someone who actually researches information and doesn't accept the spoon fed bull 99% of people live their lives too.

Only adding this due to all the thumbs down.

In a perfect world, social media could be used in a positive manner. Instead it's turned into a cess-pool of hatred, disinformation, indoctrination and trolling. I won't go any further, I dont' want to break any board rules.

I can't imagine being someone famous like DV and having to deal with a barrage of "fat, drunk, French-hating" Americans spewing their ignorance.

EDIT: His really cool builds on this site were being met with "thumbs down" votes. Says a lot about people, don't you think?

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

6/23/2020 10:37 AM

shuggs wrote:

DV no f&cks given

Actually with him deleting his account, he gave a lot of fs.... If he gave zero, that post would still be up

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

6/23/2020 10:38 AM

Stopped following him on twitter years ago, talented guy but a douche as he projects.

|

6/23/2020 10:41 AM

|

6/23/2020 10:46 AM

He's probably bitter cause no Coachella this year.

|

6/23/2020 10:47 AM

Hope his cat is ok

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

6/23/2020 10:51 AM

No idea about team orders or strategy from PC, but McAdoo is a complete spaz...I'm sure he's desperate to do something this year to secure his ride, but in all fairness he has gone after DF on several occasions. I put Mosiman in the same category as McAdoo...both fast, but silly on track decisions sometimes....

|

6/23/2020 11:07 AM

shuggs wrote:

DV no f&cks given

gt80rider wrote:

Actually with him deleting his account, he gave a lot of fs.... If he gave zero, that post would still be up

Not wise to have issues with mitch payton, the man has too much pull in the industry.

|

6/23/2020 11:20 AM

LargusMeans wrote:

Surprised this wasn't brought up last night. DV teed off on PC and Mitch, accusing his team of screwing with DF, AC came to Mitch's defence, then DV deleted his Twitter account. It was all very strange.

I really enjoy DV, I appreciate his views and he says it like it is. I honestly think he's one of the few coaches that could help take Barcia to the next level. I hope it was just too many brews or some silly shit and he re-activates his account. And no, I have no screenshots.

So if you looked at ACs account would DVs post still be on it ?

|

6/23/2020 12:09 PM

mac3-d wrote:

So if you looked at ACs account would DVs post still be on it ?

https://twitter.com/AdamCianciarulo/status/1275213196991688704

https://twitter.com/AdamCianciarulo/status/1275220785557204992

As you can see, he responding to an account that has this as a status... This Tweet is from an account that no longer exists. Learn more.

|

6/23/2020 12:14 PM

i think McAdoo was hitting everyone, not just DF, the last pic that DV posted of the heat race crash was a stretch tho, it was the 2nd turn and DF cut down a bit right on entry causing it as much as McAdoo coming up the track caused it, it was just a racing thing,

its a shame if DV does not come back to twitter, some of the insights he posted were good,

|

6/23/2020 12:34 PM

bonseff wrote:

Want to do the perfect take out? Here is where the learning starts.

|

6/23/2020 12:38 PM

I doubt there were team orders, but I do hope the same McAdoo shows up at A1 next season. The 250’s NEVER disappoint.

|

6/23/2020 12:47 PM

Photo
Photo
|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

6/23/2020 12:51 PM

FWIW this is not the first time DV has deleted his Twitter account. He'll come back.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

6/23/2020 12:55 PM

scott_nz wrote:

i think McAdoo was hitting everyone, not just DF, the last pic that DV posted of the heat race crash was a stretch tho, it was the 2nd turn and DF cut down a bit right on entry causing it as much as McAdoo coming up the track caused it, it was just a racing thing,

its a shame if DV does not come back to twitter, some of the insights he posted were good,

People like DV etc would do best just creating a Blog....one where they can share their insights etc and not leave it open to comments. This way they they don't have to deal with the trolling cowards behind keyboards.

|