Chad Reed is..

mxracer32
Posts
1175
Joined
12/6/2007
Location
Charlotte, NC, USA
1/7/2009 7:52am
2 months ago everyone was bashing reed. i wonder if the boat will rock once again if reed DNF's a race in the near future and stewart retakes the points lead....

heres hoping to more of that close racing this year, that we got to see for about 1 lap before the two heavy hitters went down at A1.
Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
1/7/2009 7:58am
todder wrote:
Was it his smile or his ass?
Pffft !
His ass for sure !
Dsigner
Posts
1048
Joined
8/31/2006
Location
Eagle, ID, USA
1/7/2009 8:03am
Chad Reed is... "The Best ROCKSTAR MAKITA SUZUKI TEAM MEMBER".

What do I win?
1/7/2009 8:06am
If you wanna root for a rider because he does it himself without his dad, root for Trey Canard.

Trey Canard's family is doing the whole elite moto/sx deal with a heavy heart because they have no choice.

Not to hate on Reed but he had a choice whether or not to bring his family along for the ride.

The Shop

Max49
Posts
32
Joined
1/4/2009
Location
Parker, CO, USA
1/7/2009 8:20am
I never liked Reed much either but As I remember, RC wasn't very popular for quite awhile. People seemed to start liking him after he started riding the RMZ.
I bet the ROCKSTAR MAKITA SUZUKI TEAM must be pretty good at teaching their riders how to give a good 'Public relations image'.
People have even almost stopped bashing Mike Alesi.
I was so hoping someone could keep the pressure on Stewart, but I thought Vilopoto would be my best hope.
If CR is determined to outright beat Stewart and not just settle for 2nd or 3rd place the rest of the year , so he can get the title, we might be in for a treat this year. And we all know, RV is going to be up there eventually.
Stewart is not used to battling , to win. I hope he is forced to get used to it.
gt80rider
Posts
7378
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
1/7/2009 8:53am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:50pm
i'm not a Reed fan...... nor a Bubbles fan......


this sport needs a new version of Doug Henry..........
Oldmotoguy
Posts
1772
Joined
8/29/2008
Location
Oceanside, CA, USA
1/7/2009 8:56am
at least hes trying to run up front with JS..i don't know about the other riders..they seem content with being behind JS..SPEEDY REEDY is giving it his best
1/7/2009 8:56am
R-acer wrote:
Sick I think i just puked
Motodude wrote:
Did you gag on Tiki's cock?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


Chad is the man, always has been, never understood why everyone slags him.
txmxer
Posts
9770
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Weatherford, TX, USA
1/7/2009 10:11am
NWMoto76 wrote:
18 pts ahead of Bubbles
Current Champion
Class Act
Humble
Having fun
One bad MFer!!
Hot...(says my fiance!)
KAWboy14 wrote:
whew i'm glad you added the (says my fiance!) Smile
being from Cali...I'm not sure that clears anything up... Wink
TerryB
Posts
2838
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Cambridge, MN, USA
1/7/2009 11:37am
When a rider makes excuses and whines, all but the nut-sucklers hate them. It's an instant turn-off with the fans.

Reed is fast and confident on the Zuk, looks better than ever... and isn't complaining about anything. His fan base is growing rapidly. He needs to stay on the RC public relations training program. No excuses. No blame. No whining, just winning. This is his year.

James' is coming off as the new (or the old James is back) crybaby/excuse maker, and it will be reflected in his fan base.

txmxer
Posts
9770
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Weatherford, TX, USA
1/7/2009 11:40am
might want to put things in a little perspective.

I remember RC complaining about MC in SX his first 2 years in SX.
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
1/7/2009 11:45am
Max49 wrote:
I never liked Reed much either but As I remember, RC wasn't very popular for quite awhile. People seemed to start liking him after he started...
I never liked Reed much either but As I remember, RC wasn't very popular for quite awhile. People seemed to start liking him after he started riding the RMZ.
I bet the ROCKSTAR MAKITA SUZUKI TEAM must be pretty good at teaching their riders how to give a good 'Public relations image'.
People have even almost stopped bashing Mike Alesi.
I was so hoping someone could keep the pressure on Stewart, but I thought Vilopoto would be my best hope.
If CR is determined to outright beat Stewart and not just settle for 2nd or 3rd place the rest of the year , so he can get the title, we might be in for a treat this year. And we all know, RV is going to be up there eventually.
Stewart is not used to battling , to win. I hope he is forced to get used to it.
Wrong...


RC was very popular on both the KX and CR...



jonjon714
Posts
5916
Joined
4/29/2008
Location
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
1/7/2009 11:50am
I'd like him more if he got rid of those silly-ass NBA wannabe earrings...
Titan
Posts
1743
Joined
8/30/2007
Location
Lehi, UT, USA
1/7/2009 11:55am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:50pm
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want someone else to win, just to spite them...

And the funny part is, those same people (Aussies and Europeans) will be the ones that say Americans don't like Reed because he isn't American...most people I know don't cheer for Reed because of his fans.
TerryB
Posts
2838
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Cambridge, MN, USA
1/7/2009 12:00pm
txmxer wrote:
might want to put things in a little perspective.

I remember RC complaining about MC in SX his first 2 years in SX.
Yep. It took RC a while to learn about the "image" thing, too. He wasn't well liked, (remember the Boo's), but he turned it all around.
Zycki11
Posts
7917
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Edwardsville, IL, USA
1/7/2009 12:14pm
Titan wrote:
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want...
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want someone else to win, just to spite them...

And the funny part is, those same people (Aussies and Europeans) will be the ones that say Americans don't like Reed because he isn't American...most people I know don't cheer for Reed because of his fans.
That is probably one of the most idiotic things i have heard in a long time. Lets all act like a child and not like someone because of there fan base. Last time i checked you admired a rider for the on the track and off the track actions...
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
1/7/2009 12:15pm
Titan wrote:
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want...
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want someone else to win, just to spite them...

And the funny part is, those same people (Aussies and Europeans) will be the ones that say Americans don't like Reed because he isn't American...most people I know don't cheer for Reed because of his fans.
Zycki11 wrote:
That is probably one of the most idiotic things i have heard in a long time. Lets all act like a child and not like someone...
That is probably one of the most idiotic things i have heard in a long time. Lets all act like a child and not like someone because of there fan base. Last time i checked you admired a rider for the on the track and off the track actions...
I agree with Titan...I feel the same way about Stewart...
Preset
Posts
593
Joined
4/10/2008
Location
AU
1/7/2009 12:23pm
Titan wrote:
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want...
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want someone else to win, just to spite them...

And the funny part is, those same people (Aussies and Europeans) will be the ones that say Americans don't like Reed because he isn't American...most people I know don't cheer for Reed because of his fans.
Zycki11 wrote:
That is probably one of the most idiotic things i have heard in a long time. Lets all act like a child and not like someone...
That is probably one of the most idiotic things i have heard in a long time. Lets all act like a child and not like someone because of there fan base. Last time i checked you admired a rider for the on the track and off the track actions...
I'll second that Wink
level
Posts
6184
Joined
8/27/2006
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
1/7/2009 12:40pm
Reeds a bad ass and a great contribution to the sport. He is fast, smooth, and independent. Pretty smart guy also. He is about the only one it seems to have the confidence and speed to beat Bubba for 20 laps so I look forward to some great racing.
1/7/2009 12:56pm
R-acer wrote:
Sick I think i just puked
Motodude wrote:
Did you gag on Tiki's cock?
LMFAO!!

Thats to funny.
Titan
Posts
1743
Joined
8/30/2007
Location
Lehi, UT, USA
1/7/2009 1:04pm
Titan wrote:
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want...
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want someone else to win, just to spite them...

And the funny part is, those same people (Aussies and Europeans) will be the ones that say Americans don't like Reed because he isn't American...most people I know don't cheer for Reed because of his fans.
Zycki11 wrote:
That is probably one of the most idiotic things i have heard in a long time. Lets all act like a child and not like someone...
That is probably one of the most idiotic things i have heard in a long time. Lets all act like a child and not like someone because of there fan base. Last time i checked you admired a rider for the on the track and off the track actions...
huck wrote:
I agree with Titan...I feel the same way about Stewart...
Same here.
Titan
Posts
1743
Joined
8/30/2007
Location
Lehi, UT, USA
1/7/2009 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:50pm
Titan wrote:
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want...
All these Australians and Europeans sure do make it hard for me to cheer for Reed. They are so friggin' annoying that it makes me want someone else to win, just to spite them...

And the funny part is, those same people (Aussies and Europeans) will be the ones that say Americans don't like Reed because he isn't American...most people I know don't cheer for Reed because of his fans.
Zycki11 wrote:
That is probably one of the most idiotic things i have heard in a long time. Lets all act like a child and not like someone...
That is probably one of the most idiotic things i have heard in a long time. Lets all act like a child and not like someone because of there fan base. Last time i checked you admired a rider for the on the track and off the track actions...
Preset wrote:
I'll second that Wink
Who said anything about "not liking" anyone? It's not a like or dislike thing, many just don't want him to do well, because we want to spite his fans. Very few people know him well enough to actually "like" or "dislike" him.

If his fans would shut up, there'd be a lot less hate for Reed...(and Stewart).

Having said that, this year, I'm swallowing my dislike of the Reed fans, and rooting for him this year. I want him to take the title.
noob
Posts
2109
Joined
8/12/2008
Location
Burbank, CA, USA
1/7/2009 1:13pm
I really want to cheer for Reed, but his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it!

I dunno, maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.
Titan
Posts
1743
Joined
8/30/2007
Location
Lehi, UT, USA
1/7/2009 1:17pm
noob wrote:
I really [u]want[/u] to cheer for Reed, but his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it! I dunno, maybe I'm the only one...
I really want to cheer for Reed, but his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it!

I dunno, maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.
X10000000

Though, I am forcing myself to cheer for him this year....but trust me, it ain't easy.
SPYGUY
Posts
2184
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
1/7/2009 1:19pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2009 1:24pm
noob wrote:
I really [u]want[/u] to cheer for Reed, but his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it! I dunno, maybe I'm the only one...
I really want to cheer for Reed, but his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it!

I dunno, maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.
I really want to cheer for Stewart, but two of his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it!

I dunno, maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.


(PAUL FLEMING and Big Lenny)
Void Main
Posts
17013
Joined
3/19/2008
Location
USA
1/7/2009 1:20pm
If you wanna root for a rider because he does it himself without his dad, root for Trey Canard. Trey Canard's family is doing the whole...
If you wanna root for a rider because he does it himself without his dad, root for Trey Canard.

Trey Canard's family is doing the whole elite moto/sx deal with a heavy heart because they have no choice.

Not to hate on Reed but he had a choice whether or not to bring his family along for the ride.
Can I root for both of them? Oh wait, I already do. Smile
Titan
Posts
1743
Joined
8/30/2007
Location
Lehi, UT, USA
1/7/2009 1:21pm
noob wrote:
I really [u]want[/u] to cheer for Reed, but his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it! I dunno, maybe I'm the only one...
I really want to cheer for Reed, but his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it!

I dunno, maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.
SPYGUY wrote:
I really want to cheer for Stewart, but two of his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it!I dunno, maybe I'm the only...
I really want to cheer for Stewart, but two of his fans are so annoying that I just can't do it!

I dunno, maybe I'm the only one that feels that way.


(PAUL FLEMING and Big Lenny)
X1000000

On that as well...
txmxer
Posts
9770
Joined
8/21/2006
Location
Weatherford, TX, USA
1/7/2009 1:25pm
I want to see good races and hope all the riders do their best...but, the nut sucklers of the top guys keep dragging them down. How much pressure can one guys nads handle when he's trying to pull a hole shot?
Grinning

Post a reply to: Chad Reed is..

The Latest