Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
No offense...
I'd say he's doing alright haha.
This pretty much just gauranteed me getting a season subscription to Youthstream.
Slightly off the subject, I think this is one reason why Thomas Covington is staying to race the GP's. I know his plans were announced quite awhile ago, but I think his pops and Monster are a big factor as to why RV will be there.
Pit Row
Back on racing- I really hope it is a great and exciting series with RV emerging as the champion.
Where do I sign up for the online events, cause I don't wanna miss this!
Every single current champ in 450 USMX or 450 MXGP should race the next year overseas!!
Love or hate them, YS is the only series positioned to buy talent away from SX. Bringing talent into your series is the essence of promoting; it's probably the single biggest thing YS can do to boost the series prestige in the general public.
And in fact it does boost the series' prestige. I can't say, as I have for many years, that the Nationals here are better for guys like Roczen coming here and not say that it's not a solid accomplishment by YS to get RV over, however they managed it and however much RV may or may not gave wanted to go but for his contractual entanglements.
Could surpass usa in terms of competition in 450 class.
Post a reply to: Cairoli's view on RV to GP's