Blake Wharton

How do you guys think he does? I think I saw this will be his first race back, Guy could ride fast before he left to do his music. I am rooting for him to do well tomorrow.......
|
JRT812
Posts
2809
Joined
3/4/2014
Location
Cottontown, TN, USA
3/23/2018 10:53am
Hope he does well, but I’m not expecting anything great. It has been a long minute since he has done this. Hope he proves me wrong.
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
3/23/2018 10:54am
Qualifying for the main would probably be a huge win. He's been out of it for so long. I hope he can do it.
Polski934
Posts
89
Joined
5/20/2014
Location
Berkley, MI, USA
3/23/2018 10:56am
Id be excited just to see him make the night show and ride well, the main would be great.
aeffertz
Posts
12791
Joined
7/16/2015
Location
La Crosse, WI, USA
3/23/2018 10:57am
I'm going to guess around 16th since it's a shootout.

The Shop

Superdave19
Posts
1101
Joined
10/10/2012
Location
Spring, TX, USA
3/23/2018 11:00am
This will be interesting- The pace is fierce.. Blake was a great rider.. hope he makes the main. Pending no brain farts, he should get in..
davistld01
Posts
9341
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Springfield, MO, USA
3/23/2018 12:10pm
If he makes the main and winds up top-20, that counts as an overall.
B DUB 333
Posts
772
Joined
9/9/2010
Location
New Richland, MN, USA
3/23/2018 12:48pm
Afro a go go for the podium o stamp dat shit. Then he busts out a ax on the podium and hits eruption perfectly.
mb60
Posts
5701
Joined
3/7/2010
Location
GRAPEVINE, TX, USA
3/23/2018 1:28pm
Good luck Blake Wharton and put it in the main to start off !!!!
BobKerr
Posts
910
Joined
11/3/2017
Location
Nowheresville, TN, USA
3/23/2018 1:43pm
15th to 20th since it is his first race back and it is a shootout.
3/23/2018 1:55pm
I think he'll do better than we are giving him credit for. He stepped away from racing for awhile but he didn't forget how to ride a dirt cycle. He also has some sweet places to practice in his neck of the woods.
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
3/23/2018 1:58pm
mgifracing wrote:
I think he'll do better than we are giving him credit for. He stepped away from racing for awhile but he didn't forget how to ride...
I think he'll do better than we are giving him credit for. He stepped away from racing for awhile but he didn't forget how to ride a dirt cycle. He also has some sweet places to practice in his neck of the woods.
I hope he does do really well but let's not discredit the rest of the field. They too know how to ride a dirt bike and they've all been doing it full time the last few years.
3/23/2018 2:03pm
agn5009 wrote:
I hope he does do really well but let's not discredit the rest of the field. They too know how to ride a dirt bike and...
I hope he does do really well but let's not discredit the rest of the field. They too know how to ride a dirt bike and they've all been doing it full time the last few years.
I see that point and it being a full show with both coasts but something tells me He put in the work to give it a go but like most of my picks have been this year he'll probably flounder away. I hope not, He's a good dude.
-MAVERICK-
Posts
67797
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
3/23/2018 3:34pm
I say he makes the main. After that who cares. Just cool to see him out there and start building for next year.

BTW for those that don't know he'll be doing some of the Western outdoor nationals for the team.
tylermx967
Posts
515
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Athens, TX, USA
3/23/2018 4:09pm
I EGT REAL EXITED FOR BRAKE TO RACE AGEAN BUT WISHED THAT HE RIDE SUSZUKI HE STILL ONE OF THE FASTIST RIDERS THATS FORM TEXAS
cbuehler767
Posts
750
Joined
1/27/2016
Location
New London, CT, USA
3/24/2018 12:55pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I EGT REAL EXITED FOR BRAKE TO RACE AGEAN BUT WISHED THAT HE RIDE SUSZUKI HE STILL ONE OF THE FASTIST RIDERS THATS FORM TEXAS
It wasn't funny to begin with and its not funny now
Lightning78
Posts
6353
Joined
12/12/2007
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
3/24/2018 1:09pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I EGT REAL EXITED FOR BRAKE TO RACE AGEAN BUT WISHED THAT HE RIDE SUSZUKI HE STILL ONE OF THE FASTIST RIDERS THATS FORM TEXAS
It wasn't funny to begin with and its not funny now
Made me chuckle....
Bike Rat
Posts
354
Joined
7/3/2012
Location
Fort Collins, CO, USA
3/24/2018 1:33pm
Impressive qualifying session. Rock on Blake!
level
Posts
6184
Joined
8/27/2006
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
3/24/2018 1:36pm
Where has he been? Can’t remember. Was it an injury or he just quit racing and decided to come back?
kzizok
Posts
8428
Joined
10/19/2010
Location
USA
3/24/2018 1:40pm
He’s a guy’s, guy.
bsharkey
Posts
2162
Joined
6/16/2014
Location
Marysville, WA, USA
3/24/2018 1:44pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2018 1:56pm
It's amazing after having all that time off he could come back and qualify six that truly is a win for him no matter how tonight goes. Blake is always been a good down-to-earth dude I hope he does well tonight I'd love to see a top 10 it looks like the potential is definitely there it all be about conditioning and start
kkawboy14
Posts
11486
Joined
6/5/2015
Location
USA
3/24/2018 1:46pm
The kid did way better than I thought he would do, good job!
web mx
Posts
1000
Joined
3/3/2010
Location
USA, MI, USA
3/24/2018 1:49pm
level wrote:
Where has he been? Can’t remember. Was it an injury or he just quit racing and decided to come back?
He was kind of burnt out and didn't have a ride and decided to go too college and also do his music.
Kyle_McNab
Posts
741
Joined
1/19/2018
Location
Crofton, MD, USA
3/24/2018 1:54pm
He looked really good in qualifying. Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a top 10
VasageXx
Posts
323
Joined
1/27/2018
Location
Sulphur, LA, USA
3/24/2018 2:10pm
Very cool to see him back finally, he's always been blazing fast when he's on it and healthy, I think he could be in the top 10 for sure, we'll see what happens
JRT812
Posts
2809
Joined
3/4/2014
Location
Cottontown, TN, USA
3/24/2018 3:50pm
Looked great in the heat
Didn’t see much of him, but he ended well
brimx153
Posts
3344
Joined
5/3/2012
Location
IE
3/24/2018 5:51pm
Great ride for him . Was riding better than his 14th result. If I was jgr I'd be going over to hire him tonight for next year
bsharkey
Posts
2162
Joined
6/16/2014
Location
Marysville, WA, USA
3/24/2018 5:57pm
Great ride for him considering how stack this race was he was all the way up to 7th or 8th at one point. 21 laps too. I wonder how hefelt fitness wise
3/24/2018 6:01pm
bsharkey wrote:
Great ride for him considering how stack this race was he was all the way up to 7th or 8th at one point. 21 laps too...
Great ride for him considering how stack this race was he was all the way up to 7th or 8th at one point. 21 laps too. I wonder how hefelt fitness wise
Very stacked. Double the factory guys
mxjon454
Posts
1448
Joined
10/27/2009
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
3/24/2018 6:02pm
tylermx967 wrote:
I EGT REAL EXITED FOR BRAKE TO RACE AGEAN BUT WISHED THAT HE RIDE SUSZUKI HE STILL ONE OF THE FASTIST RIDERS THATS FORM TEXAS
It wasn't funny to begin with and its not funny now
It still makes me laugh haha lighten up bro

Post a reply to: Blake Wharton

The Latest