Posts
1133
Joined
12/20/2012
Location
Wolf Creek, OR, USA
Edited Date/Time
3/20/2015 4:26pm
First, that Australian dude rides one during opening ceremonies, and then we hear that there is going to be a race for them at Glen Helen on the weekend of the national. Is it the faint aroma of hope in the air, or just a little whiff of castor oil?
Blendzall Green label.....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :-)
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
All it takes is a rule change.
Green Label at Amazon, no less.
Sometimes the side shows garner big interest though.
Sean Collier is also wicked fast on his KX500.
Pit Row
My Kawasaki dealer, who has sponsored a certain "Junkyard Dog" in the Nationals flat out told me that Kawasaki was working on a new 250 2T motor and planning on putting it in a 250F frame for 2016.
I'm mot wanting to spread rumors but I can't help but hope for this to be true. I've been quiet for 3 months. can't bite my tongue any more.
After seeing the new H2 Supercharged bike this year.. I think anything is possible.
Putting my goggles on right now.. Fire away..
But you know we have heard this on these boards for the last several years about every color, correct? Direct injection and all. Everyone seems to know someone who knows someone who knows a major brand is coming with a new 2 stroke. We've been holding our breath and are starting to turn blue. I can't help but doubt it will be any 2 stroke shake ups in the near future. We'd all be fools to continue to bite on the "I know a guy" stories....
If you go to any shop, you'll see offroad motorcycles are not a big deal anymore. Any manufacturer is trying to make money and the sales are for the four wheeled vehicles. What would you do? Spend 10 million developing a 250 two stroke where you might sell 10,000 or spend the same amount on a four wheeled soemthing and sell 100,000?
The races for the two strokes will always be there just as you'll find a race for your old BSA or Norton.
It's the same attitude I have regarding WP production suspension being good..
No points given.
Id pay 3 times more for my tickets.
I dont think anyone wouldnt want to see that.
Kawasaki PR guys hard at work....
Post a reply to: 2 Stroke Hope?