Sunoco 110 leased fuel

mxfolife732
Posts
76
Joined
10/15/2019
Location
Washington, PA, USA
Does anybody use this fuel? Was going to go half and half with 93 octane for a 150 and kx 250 40:1.
Also, would it be any good for ktm 350?
1
1
|
sandman768
Posts
8260
Joined
3/21/2014
Location
Saratoga Springs, NY, USA
4/21/2021 11:41am Edited Date/Time 4/21/2021 1:50pm
Good 2 stroke fuel, very similar to VP C12. In my stock 2 strokes I cut either 25-50%. I have a full race Cr250 that requires 100% race fuel and this is what I use as it’s readily available to me at the pump. If your 2t”s are stock engines , I would start with 25%, 50% may require jetting changes. It’s leaded, I don’t see it benefiting a 4t much.
1
Bruce372
Posts
6329
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
4/21/2021 12:57pm
Does anybody use this fuel? Was going to go half and half with 93 octane for a 150 and kx 250 40:1. Also, would it be...
Does anybody use this fuel? Was going to go half and half with 93 octane for a 150 and kx 250 40:1.
Also, would it be any good for ktm 350?
I use exactly that, 50.50 with pump at 40.1 I'm our 150 and 125 ktms
2
4/21/2021 5:01pm
I run it in my full mod KTM 125sx and lightly worked 150. Switched from C12. Solid fuel.
1
captmoto
Posts
5916
Joined
4/22/2009
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
4/22/2021 8:49am
Rickyisms wrote:
I run it in my full mod KTM 125sx and lightly worked 150. Switched from C12. Solid fuel.
Why did you switch? I run Avgas in my YZ465 but am considering switching to T2. I am 20 minutes from a VP distributor or the airport to get Avgas.

The Shop

4/22/2021 10:03am
Rickyisms wrote:
I run it in my full mod KTM 125sx and lightly worked 150. Switched from C12. Solid fuel.
captmoto wrote:
Why did you switch? I run Avgas in my YZ465 but am considering switching to T2. I am 20 minutes from a VP distributor or the...
Why did you switch? I run Avgas in my YZ465 but am considering switching to T2. I am 20 minutes from a VP distributor or the airport to get Avgas.
The cost. I was paying $82 plus tax for 5 gallons of C12, and started getting to the point to every 2 out of 5 cans I was buying had water contamination and ruined a weekend of riding. The sunoco is $9.99 a gallon near me, To avoid the risk of catching whatever shit is in the tank at the pump I started using one of these on top of my funnel that I pump the gas into. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Outerwears-OUT20-1029-03-Fuel-Funnel-Pre-Fil…
FGR01
Posts
6150
Joined
10/1/2006
Location
USA
Fantasy
4/22/2021 10:35am
captmoto wrote:
Why did you switch? I run Avgas in my YZ465 but am considering switching to T2. I am 20 minutes from a VP distributor or the...
Why did you switch? I run Avgas in my YZ465 but am considering switching to T2. I am 20 minutes from a VP distributor or the airport to get Avgas.
I'm running Avgas in all my 2-strokes. It's really hard to justify $10 - $35/gal for race gas when AvGas is $4.90.
mwssquad827
Posts
1466
Joined
8/4/2016
Location
Twin Falls, ID, USA
4/29/2021 6:21am Edited Date/Time 4/29/2021 6:22am
I run it 50/50 or if I’m lazy I even run it 100% 40:1 in my yz 250, cr 125 and even my vintage 81 rm 250... they love it and the throttle response is awesome and pistons always look awesome... it’s like $7/gal by me
I did try and run it in my 15 kx 450 and it always ran like shit...
4/30/2021 3:34am
We have been running straight Sunoco 110 leaded in our 450's and 250 2ts for several years. $47 for 5gal at local race car shop.
wrc777
Posts
3247
Joined
5/21/2020
Location
Greenwood, IN, USA
Fantasy
5/1/2021 4:08pm
I heard leaded fuel could clog a fuel injector. Any truth to that?
UGOTBIT
Posts
966
Joined
8/14/2018
Location
Upstate, NY, USA
Fantasy
5/1/2021 5:27pm
wrc777 wrote:
I heard leaded fuel could clog a fuel injector. Any truth to that?
Don't believe so, it can degrade/harm o2 sensors though.
1
mxfolife732
Posts
76
Joined
10/15/2019
Location
Washington, PA, USA
5/2/2021 4:57pm
Appreciate the opinions

Post a reply to: Sunoco 110 leased fuel

The Latest