Ron Desanctimonious

str8line
Edited Date/Time 5/17/2023 4:26pm

Heh. Gotta give it to Trump he's good at the nickname game. At what point does Desanctimonious take the gloves off?

|
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
11/6/2022 6:40am
Trump certainly comes up with some good ones...that one had me in stitches...
str8line
11/6/2022 12:19pm
He's got his work cut out for him, he's going to be up against this genius. LaughingLaughingLaughing

str8line
11/6/2022 12:47pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/some-conservatives-turn-trump-attackin…

Some conservatives turn on Trump for attacking Ron DeSantis ahead of midterms: ‘What an idiot’
DeSantis is among the most popular and successful Republicans in the country

"Also, nice job launching your public attack against the most popular conservative governor in America three days before the midterms when we’re all supposed to be showing a united front," he added.
ns503
11/6/2022 2:45pm
This little feud can't be good for the GOP? Seems to me it could be pretty bad, actually.

The Shop

sandman768
11/6/2022 3:07pm
Trump had his chance….. needs to step aside & let Desantis continue his rise within the GOP… at this time Desantis is very popular and IMO clearly the front runner to a 2024 GOP presidential run….
ATKpilot99
11/6/2022 3:23pm
sandman768 wrote:
Trump had his chance….. needs to step aside & let Desantis continue his rise within the GOP… at this time Desantis is very popular and IMO...
Trump had his chance….. needs to step aside & let Desantis continue his rise within the GOP… at this time Desantis is very popular and IMO clearly the front runner to a 2024 GOP presidential run….
Yeah that'll happen Laughing
str8line
11/6/2022 3:43pm
sandman768 wrote:
Trump had his chance….. needs to step aside & let Desantis continue his rise within the GOP… at this time Desantis is very popular and IMO...
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Trump would eat his own children to satiate his ego. Well, Eric at least.
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2763rd
11/6/2022 4:28pm
sandman768 wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
str8line wrote:
yeah, probably.

Just spent 3h in the truck with some buddies after fishing and we talked about this. We say for Trump to pick Ron as his VP, that would unite the party. He'd win in a landslide. then Trump is out, and Ron gets back to back terms. Would be a great chance to clean up the country.
borg
11/6/2022 5:24pm
sandman768 wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
str8line wrote:
I would eat his daughter.
TXDirt
11/6/2022 5:59pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
str8line wrote:
yeah, probably. Just spent 3h in the truck with some buddies after fishing and we talked about this. We say for Trump to pick Ron as...
yeah, probably.

Just spent 3h in the truck with some buddies after fishing and we talked about this. We say for Trump to pick Ron as his VP, that would unite the party. He'd win in a landslide. then Trump is out, and Ron gets back to back terms. Would be a great chance to clean up the country.
Trump is damaged goods. I highly doubt Desantis is going to want to be associated with Trump.

At this point, if I’m Desantis, I don’t even want Trumps endorsement.

Desantis is doing just fine on his own. If Trump runs for president again, I could see Desantis sitting out this next presidential cycle and wait for the next one.

I just don’t see any way Desantis would want to be VP under Trump. That would damage any future presidential run for Desantis in the future.

Look at what happened to Mike Pence….
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
11/6/2022 7:44pm
borg wrote:
After a quick google search……

So would he 😳
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2763rd
11/7/2022 6:48am
str8line wrote:
yeah, probably. Just spent 3h in the truck with some buddies after fishing and we talked about this. We say for Trump to pick Ron as...
yeah, probably.

TXDirt wrote:
Trump is damaged goods. I highly doubt Desantis is going to want to be associated with Trump. At this point, if I’m Desantis, I don’t even...
Trump is damaged goods. I highly doubt Desantis is going to want to be associated with Trump.

At this point, if I’m Desantis, I don’t even want Trumps endorsement.

Desantis is doing just fine on his own. If Trump runs for president again, I could see Desantis sitting out this next presidential cycle and wait for the next one.

I just don’t see any way Desantis would want to be VP under Trump. That would damage any future presidential run for Desantis in the future.

Look at what happened to Mike Pence….
you're probably not wrong.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
11/7/2022 9:18am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
str8line wrote:
borg wrote:
You’d have to push daddy out of the way…
Sully
11/7/2022 3:46pm
str8line wrote:

Heh. Gotta give it to Trump he's good at the nickname game. At what point does Desanctimonious take the gloves off?

For as much as you like to call Trump supporters a cult, you've posted more threads on this site about the man than any of his supporters have...
borg
11/7/2022 4:43pm
str8line wrote:
borg wrote:
jjavaman wrote:
Not a problem. I would just bring along a whore to pee on him.
str8line
11/7/2022 5:26pm
str8line wrote:

Sully wrote:
For as much as you like to call Trump supporters a cult, you've posted more threads on this site about the man than any of his...
For as much as you like to call Trump supporters a cult, you've posted more threads on this site about the man than any of his supporters have...
And during the few moments that we have left
We want to talk right down to earth
In a language that everybody here can easily understand
Look in my eyes
What do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
Oh, I'm the cult of personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
I'm the cult of personality
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
Neon lights, a Nobel prize
When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You won't have to follow me
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your TV
I exploit you, still you love me
I tell you, one and one makes three
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
When a leader speaks, that leader dies
Only you can set you free
You gave me fortune, you gave me fame
You gave me power in your god's name
I'm every person you need to be
I am the cult of, I am the cult of
I am the cult of, I am the cult of personality
Ask not what your country can do for you
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself
Sully
11/7/2022 6:42pm
str8line wrote:

Sully wrote:
For as much as you like to call Trump supporters a cult, you've posted more threads on this site about the man than any of his...
str8line wrote:
And during the few moments that we have left We want to talk right down to earth In a language that everybody here can easily understand...
And during the few moments that we have left
We want to talk right down to earth
In a language that everybody here can easily understand
Look in my eyes
What do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
When a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your TV
I exploit you, still you love me
I tell you, one and one makes three
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
When a leader speaks, that leader dies
Only you can set you free
You gave me fortune, you gave me fame
You gave me power in your god's name
I'm every person you need to be
I am the cult of, I am the cult of personality
Ask not what your country can do for you
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself
You go right ahead and keep telling yourself he's not living in your head rent free, bro...
McG194
11/8/2022 8:08am Edited Date/Time 11/8/2022 8:11am
str8line wrote:
borg wrote:
jjavaman wrote:
What a despicable thing to say. What is wrong with you?

Something has to be seriously miss wired for you to say something like that. Try to be a better human being.
McG194
11/8/2022 8:31am
How is this for cult for you people that say that silly crap?

I'm a huge Trump supporter but I really wish he didn't pick a fight with everyone. Trump and DeSantis are the best we have right now and I wish they were lockstep. Trump is just a fighter and he knows nothing but fighting. At the end of the day he will support DeSantis as governor and will throw all his weight behind DeSantis in 28 but right now he is doing what he does.

The first couple years of the next administration will see some bloodletting so I'd rather it be Trump.
str8line
11/8/2022 8:59am
McG194 wrote:
How is this for cult for you people that say that silly crap? I'm a huge Trump supporter but I really wish he didn't pick a...

I'm a huge Trump supporter but I really wish he didn't pick a fight with everyone. Trump and DeSantis are the best we have right now and I wish they were lockstep. Trump is just a fighter and he knows nothing but fighting. At the end of the day he will support DeSantis as governor and will throw all his weight behind DeSantis in 28 but right now he is doing what he does.

The first couple years of the next administration will see some bloodletting so I'd rather it be Trump.

You know what's despicable? 25 women(and that's just the ones who have risked their privacy) who have accused the guy you're a "huge supporter" of, of sexual harassment, rape, and misconduct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
McG194
11/8/2022 9:07am
McG194 wrote:
How is this for cult for you people that say that silly crap? I'm a huge Trump supporter but I really wish he didn't pick a...

str8line wrote:
You know what's despicable? 25 women(and that's just the ones who have risked their privacy) who have accused the guy you're a "huge supporter" of, of...

You know what's despicable? 25 women(and that's just the ones who have risked their privacy) who have accused the guy you're a "huge supporter" of, of sexual harassment, rape, and misconduct.

Not sure how baseless allegations have anything to do with my post but you go on with your bad self.

As far as your claim, don't you think the loony left could find some district attorney and judge somewhere that would try and convict him if there were any grounds to stand on?
McG194
11/8/2022 9:10am
McG194 wrote:

str8line wrote:
You know what's despicable? 25 women(and that's just the ones who have risked their privacy) who have accused the guy you're a "huge supporter" of, of...

Awesome, now do Bill Clinton.
whyZ
11/8/2022 11:11am
McG194 wrote:

str8line wrote:

McG194 wrote:
Not sure how baseless allegations have anything to do with my post but you go on with your bad self. As far as your claim, don't...
Not sure how baseless allegations have anything to do with my post but you go on with your bad self.

As far as your claim, don't you think the loony left could find some district attorney and judge somewhere that would try and convict him if there were any grounds to stand on?
You're gonna have to cut str8jacket a break here. Not a good day for him, his party is circling the toilet. Reality is setting in and he's realizing his leaders are starting to be led out toe-up, one after another. He's just resorting back to his safe place, where all things are Trump's fault.
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2763rd
11/8/2022 11:27am
McG194 wrote:

str8line wrote:

lol. libs are so hysterical. it doesn't matter what the statement, the claim, or the argument....the answer is forever "ORANGE MAN BAD". They literally have nothing else. Then they get taken behind the shed (as is happening today w/ voting)....they'll regroup....and find a new angle to repeat "ORANGE MAN BAD".
ns503
11/8/2022 11:35am
McG194 wrote:

Not sure who all you are referring to as 'we', but if Trump is the best you have, and there is no one any better, that's pretty sad. For whoever 'we' is.
whyZ
11/8/2022 11:46am
McG194 wrote:

ns503 wrote:
Not sure who all you are referring to as 'we', but if Trump is the best you have, and there is no one any better, that's...
Not sure who all you are referring to as 'we', but if Trump is the best you have, and there is no one any better, that's pretty sad. For whoever 'we' is.
Let's see, backing up your boy Brandon, you've got Kamaula, Pelosi, and ole' Running Mouth herself, Warren. Think I'll stick with Trump, Desantis, Pompeo. You know, guys that have actually proven they can get the job done.
nytsmaC
11/8/2022 11:49am Edited Date/Time 11/8/2022 11:49am
McG194 wrote:

Six years ago the same people were calling him Hitler and forecasting the end of the world at his hand. They’d be appalled if their words came out of someone else’s mouth against someone that they aren’t obsessed with, but they live a double standard life.
Joey_Bridges
11/8/2022 2:12pm
whyZ wrote:
You're gonna have to cut str8jacket a break here. Not a good day for him, his party is circling the toilet. Reality is setting in and...
You're gonna have to cut str8jacket a break here. Not a good day for him, his party is circling the toilet. Reality is setting in and he's realizing his leaders are starting to be led out toe-up, one after another. He's just resorting back to his safe place, where all things are Trump's fault.
"Str8jacket"
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
11/8/2022 4:35pm

WSJ: Trump on DeSantis:

“If he runs, he runs,”Mr. Trump said.But he added: “If he did run, I will tell you things about him that won’t be very flattering. I know more about him than anybody other than perhaps his wife, who is really running his campaign.”

https://twitter.com/strickdc/status/1590115313387212800?s=46&t=ikXk9-4D…

Post a reply to: Ron Desanctimonious

The Latest