Pill Cosby?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2015 11:40 AM

Photo
he wants to see how deep your rabbit hole goes??
|

in a past life, I was myself

when opportunity knocked, it waited because I was busy

I gave my father a talking to

7/7/2015 11:49 AM

I know that it's really a serious topic, but I laughed at your headline. Pill Cosby. :-)

P

|

The Josie Wales of Vitalmx

7/7/2015 12:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2015 12:09 PM

"I remember I walked in the door, and he had a robe and cap on. He took the ribs from my hands and just grabbed me," McKee said, adding, "He spun me around, pulled my panties down, and just took it.

That one cracked me up. Like a bad Lifetime script.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sammy-davis-jr-s-ex-girlfriend-katherine-mckee-says-bill-cosby-raped-her/
|

7/7/2015 12:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2015 12:45 PM

Thread title is funny.
Good old Reddit...

This one isn't quite as funny; not quite Lifetime material.

Bill Cosby admitted under oath that he got a sort of sedative for the purpose of giving the drug to young women with whom he wanted to have sex, newly released documents show.

The documents date back to 2005, and they stem from a lawsuit filed by one of the many women who have publicly accused the comedian of sexual assault. The records were made public Monday after The Associated Press went to court to compel their release.

According to the documents, Cosby was asked by attorney Dolores Troiani: "When you got the quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?"

Cosby answered yes.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/06/us/bill-cosby-allegations-sedative/

|

7/7/2015 2:15 PM

I'm sure this goes on more than we'll ever know in Hollywood and in the music industry.

|

7/7/2015 3:32 PM

lemmon 714

good times but usually ending bad.

|

7/7/2015 4:41 PM

hillbilly wrote:

lemmon 714

good times but usually ending bad.

Weren't Lemons the second rate ones or did they just take over for Rorer?

|

7/7/2015 10:42 PM

one M was a fake,had 2 Ms in the real ones.

|

7/8/2015 11:40 AM

hillbilly wrote:

one M was a fake,had 2 Ms in the real ones.

Looked it up, Lemmon took over from Rorer when they started getting a bad rap with illegal use.

The fakes had the same markings but the font size and the not so clean lines of the markings were the tell tale sign.

|

7/8/2015 12:32 PM

Wish they still made ludes, dudes on ludes shouldn't drive.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

7/8/2015 12:44 PM

Speaking of ludes...I think this guy found some lol

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

This guy gave us a little entertainment this afternoon!

Posted by Jeannie Reeves on Tuesday, June 30, 2015

|

What comes around is all around

7/22/2015 5:56 PM

Some commentary on Cosby at the end of this stand up bit.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/27/2015 6:09 PM

Photo
|

12/30/2015 11:11 AM

|

5/16/2017 8:02 PM

|

5/16/2017 8:50 PM

Now he is claiming racism and that's why he is being prosecuted. w00t

|

Ed Johnson

5/17/2017 10:28 AM

Ahhh yes.... when all else fails, play the race card.

|

5/17/2017 12:40 PM

Aren't 3 or 4 of these on the last row black. Hard to tell from the black and white pics. Photo

|

5/17/2017 12:42 PM

Oh, and the race card shows how empty they came up when trying to fabricate their defense. That's a desperate 100 yard hail mary.

|

5/17/2017 12:48 PM

IWreckALot wrote:

Aren't 3 or 4 of these on the last row black. Hard to tell from the black and white pics. Photo

Heck, that could be Rachel Dolezal one from the right...laughing Maybe Martin Luther Cream...I mean Shaun King will rally the troops together for old Bill.

How long before all the Nickelodeon kids and child actors start coming out of the woodworks and telling all on the Hollywood elite?

|

5/18/2017 6:30 PM

Photo

Photo

|

5/19/2017 8:40 AM

Haha. Such a classic movie. The governor makes that movie pretty damn funny. Passing out paddle balls in lieu of pay.

|

5/24/2017 5:06 PM

|

5/24/2017 7:42 PM

Was anyone else an extra in this movie? It was a Disney B movie staring Bill Cosby and Elliot Guild. The movie people came to Saddleback and told everyone to show up at Indian Dunes for the shoot. It was about a nerd that sells his soul to the devil in exchange for become a great motocrosser. The "Nerd" was in fact such a nerd he couldn't take off from a dead start so they had to connect a rope to the forks and a few guys just yanked it when he was supposed to take off. Bill hung out with us regular folks in the eating area. Elliot was really nice. He would stop you in your tracks to say hi. Was anyone else there?

">
|

5/25/2017 12:16 AM

Mr. G wrote:

Was anyone else an extra in this movie? It was a Disney B movie staring Bill Cosby and Elliot Guild. The movie people came to Saddleback and told everyone to show up at Indian Dunes for the shoot. It was about a nerd that sells his soul to the devil in exchange for become a great motocrosser. The "Nerd" was in fact such a nerd he couldn't take off from a dead start so they had to connect a rope to the forks and a few guys just yanked it when he was supposed to take off. Bill hung out with us regular folks in the eating area. Elliot was really nice. He would stop you in your tracks to say hi. Was anyone else there?

">

Which actress in that movie you figured Cosby drugged and raped?

I'll guess Lillian Müller.

|

5/25/2017 2:21 PM

Mr. G wrote:

">

Reese95w wrote:

Which actress in that movie you figured Cosby drugged and raped?

I'll guess Lillian Müller.

The two at 10:14. They were gonna get it, and didn't even know it.

|

Reese95w

6/12/2017 10:04 AM

Bill Cosby's Defense Rests

What do you guys think? Will they find him guilty?
|

XXVoid MainXX

6/12/2017 3:19 PM

Not while the defense is resting.

|

Reese95w

6/12/2017 4:50 PM

|

Jrewing

6/12/2017 8:34 PM

I grew up watching him. Sad story...
Do you think he needed the drugs to get the prize?!
Still those Cosby Kids were little rascals.. Ol Mush Mouth.

|