Works Chassis Lab Update

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2021 6:11 AM

I've seen a few comments regarding an update on refunds/missing orders, etc. I haven't posted much as I was working towards righting what we can. I figured this would be better off in a different topic then trying to place it in the last one where it would be lost in the pages.

As of about two weeks ago, WCL had about 26 backorders, the needed products have mostly come into stock and that number as of this week has dropped to five backorders. About half of those orders went out early last week and the other half just went out. Four refunds were issued (including Yeti831's) and I'm waiting for a couple email responses related to some older orders to make sure they're handled correctly.

If anyone has an inquiry about a past order, refund, or there's anything else I can assist with, please reach out to me at MichaelLindsay512@gmail.com

If anyone has an inquiry about current product or looking at new orders, please reach out to Scot@workschassislab.com

|

9/14/2021 6:17 AM

Welcome back ML!

|

9/14/2021 6:51 AM

In

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

9/14/2021 8:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2021 1:13 PM

I know I’ve said some nasty shit about you that I did mean given the situation at the time, but I genuinely hope you make everything right and come back to making awesome content for us.

Thank you for getting it sorted, sir 👍

|

9/14/2021 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2021 8:36 AM

Yeti831 wrote:

I know I’ve said some nasty shit about you that I did mean given the situation at the time, but I genuinely hope you make ...more

All good, I deserved a good chunk of the beating for sure. Some details were a little out there or got twisted, but straight up I bit off more than I could chew and didn’t handle it well at all (handled horribly might be a better description) and hurt people in the process. Just working on making things good for people.

|

9/14/2021 8:31 AM

I`ll forgive you if you promise to not click me in the future when GuyB is gone.

|

9/14/2021 9:53 AM

Probably should move this to the Dumbgeon. grin

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/14/2021 9:53 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

laughing
|

9/14/2021 9:55 AM

kongols wrote:

I`ll forgive you if you promise to not click me in the future when GuyB is gone.

grin
|

9/14/2021 9:59 AM

Welcome back ML

|

9/14/2021 10:02 AM

kongols wrote:

Yeah, I’m gonna need my old account back and we’ll just start fresh 😂

|

9/14/2021 10:08 AM

Good on you ML, I hope you make it right.

|

9/14/2021 10:26 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

WHO* should move it.... that's the real question Mav wink

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/14/2021 10:28 AM

Glad you were man enough to come on here and give details for all to see 👍

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

9/14/2021 10:33 AM

kongols wrote:

agn5008 wrote:

Yeah, I’m gonna need my old account back and we’ll just start fresh

Same

|

F Lenny

9/14/2021 10:58 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

WHO* should move it.... that's the real question Mav wink

Good question. All I know is that I didn't move any of the other one's in there. I did move one back to moto-related and it ended up back in the Dumbgeon.

Decided not to poke the bear after that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/14/2021 11:13 AM

Good lord, 27 back ordered parts at $300 a pop and you guys acting like ML is Bernie Madoff

|

9/14/2021 11:18 AM

Bruce372 wrote:

Good lord, 27 back ordered parts at $300 a pop and you guys acting like ML is Bernie Madoff

clearly you missed the point

|

9/14/2021 11:31 AM

hope all this gets sorted out, it seems like ML is trying to do the right thing

|

9/14/2021 11:31 AM

Good on you ML. Always liked your input and listening to you.

|

9/14/2021 2:20 PM

As you saw, you have to clean yourself up before you are allowed a fresh restart, sometimes it takes even some hard smashes like you got here.
Welcome back and let us enjoy the positives of your presence

|

9/14/2021 2:33 PM

Can we get back to Covid debate now?

|

9/14/2021 2:50 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

fourfourone wrote:

I've spent more than $300 on speeding fines. I didn't spend the rest of my valuable time bitching about it on the internet.... after all, time is money.

I do get the point that it's a shit show, and dishonesty and all that. But sometimes in life, we need to move on. Just as I will move on from opening these posts, its none of my business and will do nothing other than waste my own time.

|

9/14/2021 3:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2021 4:37 PM

Yeti831 wrote:

I know I’ve said some nasty shit about you that I did mean given the situation at the time, but I genuinely hope you make ...more

It’s a start.

Only took a heap of threads that were inexplicably swept under the dumbgeon rug, and a public lynching in multiple threads after a few bullshit excuses from a dodgy sweet talker. I just feel sorry for Scot who’s left to pick up all the pieces.

|

9/14/2021 4:43 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

fourfourone wrote:

Bruce372 wrote:

I've spent more than $300 on speeding fines. I didn't spend the rest of my valuable time bitching about it on the internet.... ...more

How much have you spent on speeding fines when you weren’t speeding?

|

9/14/2021 4:51 PM

tobz wrote:

It’s a start.

Only took a heap of threads that were inexplicably swept under the dumbgeon rug, and a public lynching in ...more

Photo
|

9/14/2021 4:57 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

fourfourone wrote:

Bruce372 wrote:

I've spent more than $300 on speeding fines. I didn't spend the rest of my valuable time bitching about it on the internet.... ...more

A speeding fine is the tax I’m willing to pay for speeding all year.

|

9/14/2021 5:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2021 5:56 PM

tobz wrote:

It’s a start.

Only took a heap of threads that were inexplicably swept under the dumbgeon rug, and a public lynching in ...more

I mean you're NOT wrong. (Edited because I'm an idiot and forgot an important word)

Tobz rarely could be called tactful, but nothing he said is false.

I'm ready to "move on and see how it goes"

|

9/14/2021 5:45 PM

Yeti831 wrote:

Who would down vote that? That is some straight up genuine man talk and both sides handled it like men should. Good on both of ya.

|

9/14/2021 6:35 PM

Heggo wrote:

Can we get back to Covid debate now?

Sure. As several others have discovered, that's a fast-track to the exit. smile

|