Wednesday Riding

Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2017 10:03 PM

Who's riding Wednesday?

I'll be heading to Cahuilla!

|

8/22/2017 1:34 AM

DelValleMX

|

8/22/2017 3:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2017 3:28 PM

Carlsbad in the morning before it gets too blue groove, then racing at speedway 117 in Otay mesa under the lights Wednesday night. Double CMC points this week.

|

8/22/2017 3:33 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

DelValleMX

Haha, and take time away from posting on Vital ? I think not.

|

8/22/2017 4:51 PM

Lava Flow in Squamish on Thursday!

|

8/22/2017 4:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2018 6:28 AM

|

8/22/2017 6:23 PM

Etown Wednesday!

|

8/22/2017 7:10 PM

Milestone

|

8/22/2017 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2017 7:24 PM

at687 wrote:

Who's riding Wednesday?

I'll be heading to Cahuilla!

Bring your parachute. Cody built some booters!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHN74sAr12/?taken-by=mx707designs

|

8/22/2017 7:59 PM

at687 wrote:

Who's riding Wednesday?

I'll be heading to Cahuilla!

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Bring your parachute. Cody built some booters!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHN74sAr12/?taken-by=mx707designs

Cahuilla never fails!

|

8/22/2017 8:03 PM

Albany.....

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

8/22/2017 8:17 PM

BET under the lights

|

8/22/2017 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2017 8:46 PM

at687 wrote:

Who's riding Wednesday?

I'll be heading to Cahuilla!

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Bring your parachute. Cody built some booters!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHN74sAr12/?taken-by=mx707designs

I think they did re do the lip of the finish line table, Kind of surprised me last Saturday.

|

8/22/2017 8:45 PM

Taking the Alta to either Cahuilla or Milestone.

|

Retired Mechanical Engineer, published technical writer, mscperformance.com, Bisimotoengineering.com,

8/23/2017 7:21 AM

Currently burning some motos at Deskjob Raceway. No arm pump yet, but definitely carpal tunnel and fatigue

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

8/23/2017 12:34 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

DelValleMX

Hallzilla wrote:

Haha, and take time away from posting on Vital ? I think not.

Loading up!

|

8/23/2017 7:00 PM

Brent wrote:

Carlsbad in the morning before it gets too blue groove, then racing at speedway 117 in Otay mesa under the lights Wednesday night. Double CMC points this week.

I'm in! Plus I might stop off at El Cajon MX for a bit on Thursday!

|

8/23/2017 7:09 PM

Brent wrote:

Carlsbad in the morning before it gets too blue groove, then racing at speedway 117 in Otay mesa under the lights Wednesday night. Double CMC points this week.

Radical wrote:

I'm in! Plus I might stop off at El Cajon MX for a bit on Thursday!

man, I worked at gear vendors across the street from el cajon mx. I loved going there on a week night. sucks its still a vacant lot.

|

8/23/2017 8:18 PM

Brent wrote:

Carlsbad in the morning before it gets too blue groove, then racing at speedway 117 in Otay mesa under the lights Wednesday night. Double CMC points this week.

Radical wrote:

I'm in! Plus I might stop off at El Cajon MX for a bit on Thursday!

rollin64caddy wrote:

man, I worked at gear vendors across the street from el cajon mx. I loved going there on a week night. sucks its still a vacant lot.

Yeah, it's a bunch of crap! The city didn't renew the lease because they said they wanted the land to expand the airport. Same with Cajon Speedway. Guess what? 12 years later, and there's no airport expansion.

How much did that cost the city in lost revenue? $ Millions.

It was great to go there on a week night!
I'm hoping Pala will light one of their tracks soon.

|

8/23/2017 10:21 PM

Barona is $15 on wednsdays , prep was on point today

|

8/23/2017 11:49 PM

Sunrise(racetown) on Saturday

|