Unadilla Pre-Entry List

Ddavis
Posts
5216
Joined
12/11/2009
Location
USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:07pm
Sorry if this has been posted

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/08/10/unadilla-pre-entry-list

Nbr First Name Last Name Class Brand
1 Ryan Dungey 450 Suzuki
2 Ryan Villopoto 450 Kawasaki
10 Justin Brayton 450 Yamaha
12 Tommy Hahn 450 Yamaha
16 John Dowd 450 Kawasaki
17 Justin Barcia 450 Honda
22 Chad Reed 450 Honda
24 Brett Metcalfe 450 Suzuki
26 Michael Byrne 450 Suzuki
27 Nicholas Wey 450 Yamaha
29 Andrew Short 450 KTM
32 Jacob Weimer 450 Kawasaki
43 Weston Peick 450 Kawasaki
44 Les Smith 450 Yamaha
45 Vince Friese 450 Yamaha
53 Jarred Browne 450 Yamaha
67 Travis Sewell 450 Yamaha
69 Heath Harrison 450 Honda
76 Kyle Partridge 450 Yamaha
81 Robert Marshall 450 KTM
82 Shane Sewell 450 Yamaha
86 Jacob Morrison 450 Honda
89 Taylor Futrell 450 Honda
96 Lowell Spangler 450 Honda
130 Kyle Keylon 450 Kawasaki
144 Christian Craig 450 Honda
190 Matt Boron 450 Kawasaki
212 Auston Albers 450 Kawasaki
225 Tyler McEwen 450 Honda
308 Nicholas Jackson 450 Suzuki
314 Alex Ray 450 Kawasaki
330 AJ Catanzaro 450 Yamaha
340 Ryan Blizzard 450 Suzuki
360 Jeremy Cook 450 Suzuki
365 John Vergalito 450 Yamaha
367 Willy Shatrau 450 Honda
408 Paul Lamb 450 Kawasaki
430 Dean Porter 450 Suzuki
436 Billy Larsen 450 Kawasaki
451 Rashidi Kerrison 450 Honda
467 Ty Newcome 450 Yamaha
471 Ryan Zimmerman 450 Suzuki
496 Andrew King 450 Honda
501 Scotty Wennerstrom 450 Suzuki
505 Sean Lipanovich 450 Yamaha
514 Anthony Roth 450 Yamaha
515 Michael Sottile 450 Honda
520 Tony Gallo 450 Yamaha
526 Ben LaMay 450 Yamaha
535 Joey Peters 450 Yamaha
539 Ricky Dietrich 450 Yamaha
557 Jay Weller 450 Kawasaki
592 Jake Canada 450 Yamaha
595 Evgeny Mikhaylov 450 Suzuki
597 Mitchell Dougherty 450 Honda
631 Ignacio Pazos 450 Kawasaki
635 Travis Stichter 450 Kawasaki
646 Derek Overton 450 Kawasaki
652 Dustin Pipes 450 Suzuki
672 Seth Rarick 450 Honda
687 Garret Toth 450 Yamaha
694 Chris Spear 450 Suzuki
699 Michael Clarke 450 Yamaha
709 Tyler Bright 450 Honda
722 Adam Enticknap 450 Honda
731 Steve Roman 450 Yamaha
760 Tyler Wozney 450 Honda
761 Derek Almy 450 Kawasaki
781 Christopher Laughnane 450 KTM
800 Mike Alessi 450 KTM
802 Shane Kelleher 450 Honda
814 Bryce Vallee 450 Yamaha
819 Joshua Stein 450 Kawasaki
832 Joshua Strang 450 Suzuki
851 TJ Phillips 450 Kawasaki
858 Kyle Sidle 450 Suzuki
865 Calle Aspegren 450 Honda
867 Fredrik Noren 450 Honda
878 Eric McKay 450 Honda
907 Jeff Curry 450 Kawasaki
910 Michael Sowa 450 Kawasaki
926 Danny O'Hara 450 Kawasaki
942 Tye Simmonds 450 KTM
945 Michael Stryker 450 KTM
970 Darrin Mees 450 Kawasaki
972 Michael Picone 450 Honda
998 Chris Lykens 450 KTM

Nbr First Name Last Name Class Brand
15 Dean Wilson 250 Kawasaki
19 Eli Tomac 250 Honda
20 Broc Tickle 250 Kawasaki
23 Martin Davalos 250 Suzuki
25 Ryan Sipes 250 Yamaha
28 Tyla Rattray 250 Kawasaki
31 William Hahn 250 Honda
35 Kyle Cunningham 250 Yamaha
36 Cole Seely 250 Honda
37 Darryn Durham 250 Honda
42 Nico Izzi 250 Honda
46 Alex Martin 250 Honda
48 Mathew Lemoine 250 Kawasaki
57 Blake Baggett 250 Kawasaki
58 Travis Baker 250 Honda
61 Austin Howell 250 Suzuki
65 Hunter Hewitt 250 Suzuki
66 Jimmy DeCotis 250 Honda
70 Tevin Tapia 250 KTM
71 Ryan Morais 250 Suzuki
72 Nick Paluzzi 250 Suzuki
91 Joshua Clark 250 Honda
93 Hunter Clements 250 Honda
94 Ricky Renner 250 KTM
106 William Browning 250 Honda
118 Bryar Perry 250 Yamaha
125 Marvin Musquin 250 KTM
133 Myles Tedder 250 Kawasaki
139 Malcolm Stewart 250 Suzuki
140 Johnny Moore 250 Honda
156 Jason Anderson 250 Suzuki
157 Sean Hackley, Jr. 250 Kawasaki
166 Dakota Tedder 250 Kawasaki
204 David Gassin 250 Honda
210 Kyle Peters 250 Yamaha
237 David Costa 250 Honda
244 Ryan Zimmer 250 Honda
245 Lance Vincent 250 Honda
281 Jeremy Medaglia 250 KTM
283 Justin Sipes 250 Kawasaki
285 Tony Archer 250 Suzuki
297 Dalton Carlson 250 KTM
326 Joshua Gilmore 250 Honda
329 Chad Gores 250 Honda
335 Seth Caldwell 250 Yamaha
348 Jason Brooks 250 Kawasaki
353 Kody Kamm 250 Yamaha
387 Gareth Swanepoel 250 Yamaha
392 Michael Fowler 250 Kawasaki
393 Daniel Herrlein 250 Honda
412 Levi Kilbarger 250 Honda
443 Jeff Mort 250 Kawasaki
446 Frank Lettieri 250 Honda
449 Dakota Kessler 250 Honda
455 Randall Everett 250 Yamaha
456 Devin Reed 250 Honda
491 Demetri Angelo 250 KTM
498 Cody Robbins 250 Honda
533 Gannon Audette 250 Yamaha
548 Broc Schmelyun 250 Kawasaki
558 Dylan Slusser 250 Honda
559 Michael McDade 250 Kawasaki
566 Logan Martin 250 Honda
578 Kyle Goerke 250 Suzuki
581 Kyle Bitterman 250 Kawasaki
628 Joey Rossi 250 Yamaha
634 Eric Senk 250 Kawasaki
661 Michael Lang 250 Honda
678 Nicholas Myers 250 Honda
704 Christopher Akaydin 250 Kawasaki
707 Alexander Millican 250 Yamaha
714 Shawn Rife 250 Honda
723 Bryan Ricci, Jr. 250 Honda
788 Matthew VonLinger 250 Kawasaki
812 Luke Vonlinger 250 Kawasaki
831 Ryan Smith 250 Suzuki
848 Kendall Mason 250 Kawasaki
862 Ozzy Barbaree 250 Kawasaki
876 Sunny Drake 250 Honda
891 Justin Bogle 250 Honda
901 Kenny Henry 250 KTM
918 Michael Akaydin 250 Kawasaki
923 Scott Zont 250 Honda
927 PJ Larsen 250 KTM
948 Joseph Zambotti III 250 Yamaha
951 Tyler Clark 250 Yamaha
953 Karlo Astua 250 Kawasaki
975 Jake Loberg 250 Kawasaki
987 Matthew Babbitt 250 Honda
993 Trevor Allred 250 Honda
994 Juan Paul Sanchez 250 Yamaha
|
8/11/2011 10:06pm
hmmm ive been wondering what happened to some local guys that i havent seen around... they must like unadilla.
shout out to kenny henry. local local guy. good luck!
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
8/11/2011 10:16pm
Damn....I guess Tommy Weeck won't make it. Hopefully he'll be at Pala.
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
8/11/2011 10:18pm
Kyle Goerke ? is this Matt's brother?
yamaha189
Posts
196
Joined
7/6/2011
Location
Worden, IL, USA
8/11/2011 11:45pm
Is Jesse Nelson not making his pro debut this weekend for tld Honda?

The Shop

Derpin' DJ
Posts
6420
Joined
5/27/2011
Location
Newcastle, AU
8/12/2011 12:32am
Yewww, Josh Strang is racing
35smom
Posts
1428
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Asbury, USA
8/12/2011 5:12am
Check out the #535 in the 450 class !!! Cool
GrapeApe
Posts
9093
Joined
6/7/2010
Location
Mc Kinney, TX, USA
8/12/2011 5:19am
35smom wrote:
Check out the #535 in the 450 class !!! Cool
Awesome, good luck to him! Riding for Rock River?
35smom
Posts
1428
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Asbury, USA
8/12/2011 5:30am
35smom wrote:
Check out the #535 in the 450 class !!! Cool
GrapeApe wrote:
Awesome, good luck to him! Riding for Rock River?
Thanks! Yes he is. They have been awesome to him and gave him a great opportunity to move up to this level.
DJL52
Posts
89
Joined
8/4/2011
Location
Brockport, NY, USA
8/12/2011 5:49am
jeffro503 wrote:
Kyle Goerke ? is this Matt's brother?
Yes he is.
markmon88
Posts
34
Joined
7/6/2011
Location
Dayton, OH, USA
8/12/2011 6:19am
So who are the Loretta rookies? I think Kyle Peters #210 is one of them. Any others?
Trig331
Posts
186
Joined
9/3/2010
Location
Denver, CO, USA
8/12/2011 6:29am
No Jimmy Albertson? Hoping that's a mistake...
burn1986
Posts
12246
Joined
4/16/2010
Location
bossier city, LA, USA
8/12/2011 6:38am
Man, that is a bunch of riders! Nice to see Short on the 450.
TerryB
Posts
2840
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Cambridge, MN, USA
8/12/2011 6:45am
35smom wrote:
Check out the #535 in the 450 class !!! Cool
Saw that, mom! Will be following, good luck to you guys!
neysbo
Posts
2015
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Edelstein, IL, USA
8/12/2011 6:47am
markmon88 wrote:
So who are the Loretta rookies? I think Kyle Peters #210 is one of them. Any others?
not very many, other than Kyle,

Joey Peters- he is 35s Mom so- good luck

Justin Bogle

that it

Not sure what up with Albertson- hopefully he is there
DJL52
Posts
89
Joined
8/4/2011
Location
Brockport, NY, USA
8/12/2011 6:51am
35smom wrote:
Check out the #535 in the 450 class !!! Cool
Saw Joey at a local track (Arcade, NY) earlier this year. He was on it!
Good Luck !
WhKnuckle
Posts
7327
Joined
7/17/2007
Location
USA
8/12/2011 7:13am Edited Date/Time 8/12/2011 7:14am
I hope Dowdy actually rides. I'll be stoked if he gets enough points this year to keep his number, and I kind of doubt he can get 22 points at Southwick alone (I think he already has 3 points).

And I hope Short rides the 450. He needs it at Unadilla.
mikem
Posts
218
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
London, CA
8/12/2011 7:22am
Dustin Pipes. What a great name.
chrisbuehler
Posts
3346
Joined
2/9/2009
Location
North Stonington, CT, USA
8/12/2011 7:30am
WhKnuckle wrote:
I hope Dowdy actually rides. I'll be stoked if he gets enough points this year to keep his number, and I kind of doubt he can...
I hope Dowdy actually rides. I'll be stoked if he gets enough points this year to keep his number, and I kind of doubt he can get 22 points at Southwick alone (I think he already has 3 points).

And I hope Short rides the 450. He needs it at Unadilla.
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for Joey 35smom. Hope he rips shit. The 450 suit him better or perhaps you didnt want to go up against those retarded PC250s?
35smom
Posts
1428
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Asbury, USA
8/12/2011 7:38am Edited Date/Time 8/12/2011 7:38am
WhKnuckle wrote:
I hope Dowdy actually rides. I'll be stoked if he gets enough points this year to keep his number, and I kind of doubt he can...
I hope Dowdy actually rides. I'll be stoked if he gets enough points this year to keep his number, and I kind of doubt he can get 22 points at Southwick alone (I think he already has 3 points).

And I hope Short rides the 450. He needs it at Unadilla.
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for...
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for Joey 35smom. Hope he rips shit. The 450 suit him better or perhaps you didnt want to go up against those retarded PC250s?
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one that convinced us in the end.
Ill be around the Rock River Rig most of the time on Saturday. Stop by and introduce yourself!
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
8/12/2011 7:39am
mikem wrote:
Dustin Pipes. What a great name.
That is a great name....only better one would be , if his first name was "Layin'" Woohoo
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
8/12/2011 8:29am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Yewww, Josh Strang is racing
Strangs superfast, i predict,19--18- 19th overall
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
8/12/2011 8:30am
WhKnuckle wrote:
I hope Dowdy actually rides. I'll be stoked if he gets enough points this year to keep his number, and I kind of doubt he can...
I hope Dowdy actually rides. I'll be stoked if he gets enough points this year to keep his number, and I kind of doubt he can get 22 points at Southwick alone (I think he already has 3 points).

And I hope Short rides the 450. He needs it at Unadilla.
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for...
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for Joey 35smom. Hope he rips shit. The 450 suit him better or perhaps you didnt want to go up against those retarded PC250s?
35smom wrote:
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one...
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one that convinced us in the end.
Ill be around the Rock River Rig most of the time on Saturday. Stop by and introduce yourself!
Can t make dilla, you guys gonna be at steel city?
DL
Posts
2627
Joined
8/20/2006
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
8/12/2011 8:33am
WhKnuckle wrote:
I hope Dowdy actually rides. I'll be stoked if he gets enough points this year to keep his number, and I kind of doubt he can...
I hope Dowdy actually rides. I'll be stoked if he gets enough points this year to keep his number, and I kind of doubt he can get 22 points at Southwick alone (I think he already has 3 points).

And I hope Short rides the 450. He needs it at Unadilla.
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for...
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for Joey 35smom. Hope he rips shit. The 450 suit him better or perhaps you didnt want to go up against those retarded PC250s?
35smom wrote:
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one...
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one that convinced us in the end.
Ill be around the Rock River Rig most of the time on Saturday. Stop by and introduce yourself!
Good luck to your boy this weekend and nice to meet you at Loretta's!
35smom
Posts
1428
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Asbury, USA
8/12/2011 9:24am
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for...
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for Joey 35smom. Hope he rips shit. The 450 suit him better or perhaps you didnt want to go up against those retarded PC250s?
35smom wrote:
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one...
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one that convinced us in the end.
Ill be around the Rock River Rig most of the time on Saturday. Stop by and introduce yourself!
mxb2 wrote:
Can t make dilla, you guys gonna be at steel city?
Yep ill be there!
35smom
Posts
1428
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Asbury, USA
8/12/2011 9:26am
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for...
What would a 10-10 get you points-wise? You would think he could manage that at the Wick on a bad day. I will be looking for Joey 35smom. Hope he rips shit. The 450 suit him better or perhaps you didnt want to go up against those retarded PC250s?
35smom wrote:
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one...
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one that convinced us in the end.
Ill be around the Rock River Rig most of the time on Saturday. Stop by and introduce yourself!
DL wrote:
Good luck to your boy this weekend and nice to meet you at Loretta's!
Thanks Donny. Good to see you and Andrea too! Best of luck to Michael oversees also!
(That beer tent is definately a classic! LOL)
Camp332
Posts
8762
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
8/12/2011 9:27am
35smom wrote:
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one...
The 450 fits him way better. Hes tall (almost 6 foot). Every trainer we've had said the 450 is for him .Jimmy Weinert was the one that convinced us in the end.
Ill be around the Rock River Rig most of the time on Saturday. Stop by and introduce yourself!
mxb2 wrote:
Can t make dilla, you guys gonna be at steel city?
35smom wrote:
Yep ill be there!
New Jersey is pulling for Joey this weekend. Have fun, and live the dream!
Electro21
Posts
2167
Joined
6/11/2008
Location
Dumfries, VA, USA
Fantasy
8/12/2011 9:32am
burn1986 wrote:
Man, that is a bunch of riders! Nice to see Short on the 450.
I would imagine its a typo. They have Simmonds listed as 450 also.
35smom
Posts
1428
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Asbury, USA
8/12/2011 9:35am
mxb2 wrote:
Can t make dilla, you guys gonna be at steel city?
35smom wrote:
Yep ill be there!
Camp332 wrote:
New Jersey is pulling for Joey this weekend. Have fun, and live the dream!
Thanks. No matter what he does this weekend im still super proud of him. He worked hard to get where he is...now its time to show it
mxb2
Posts
22437
Joined
6/15/2010
Location
Bowie, MD, USA
8/12/2011 9:41am
Where is regals name?
Ddavis
Posts
5216
Joined
12/11/2009
Location
USA
8/12/2011 9:58am
This is a pre-entry list. Not all the riders are on there.

Post a reply to: Unadilla Pre-Entry List

The Latest