Tony Alessi

Related:
Create New Tag

3/25/2010 4:08 PM

i just got done watching all episodes of The Moto, and boy...what the hell is wrong with that guy. The man is crazy, especially after seeing the other riders with their fathers.

|

3/25/2010 4:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2010 4:16 PM

May I suggest strolling over to the "Mike Alessi No Longer On KTM" thread. Some very informative and important information is over there. You might need to take a vicodin or two before you jump into it.

|

3/25/2010 4:16 PM

trying to live a dream through his sons, sad.... kids could have been great!

|

3/25/2010 4:18 PM

The only difference between TA and many mini Dads?
A camera and a bunch of obsessed message boarders.
I heard some stuff on an Internet radio show that has me literally sick to my stomach right now. And it has nothing to do with the Alessis. Haven't heard much about it on here though.

|

RyanDungey: Got things kicked off tonight to the 2012 supercross season, 3rd place, looking forward to what's ahead thanks to the KTM crew and all fans!
RickyCarmichael: U people crack me up
RyanDungey: “@RickyCarmichael: U people crack me up” who?

3/25/2010 4:18 PM

Torco1 wrote:

May I suggest strolling over to the "Mike Alessi No Longer On KTM" thread. Some very informative and important information is ...more

we can have 10 different Glen helen treads but only one alessi? glen helen is already a thing of the past, alessi soon to follow............

|

3/25/2010 4:44 PM

I was stunned as to how much a "tool" Tony is on "The Moto". No wonder Jeff voted himself off "Alessi island".

|

3/25/2010 4:58 PM

Torco1 wrote:

May I suggest strolling over to the "Mike Alessi No Longer On KTM" thread. Some very informative and important information is ...more

bobby397 wrote:

we can have 10 different Glen helen treads but only one alessi? glen helen is already a thing of the past, alessi soon to ...more

You have a point, there is an abundance of Glen Helen threads right now.

|

3/25/2010 5:06 PM

RM65dad wrote:

I was stunned as to how much a "tool" Tony is on "The Moto". No wonder Jeff voted himself off "Alessi island".

it always seemed like jeff was nobody to tony .sad stuff. all the emphasis was ALWAYS on mike

|

3/25/2010 5:13 PM

|

3/25/2010 5:38 PM

|

3/26/2010 7:09 AM

The wonders of editing can do incredible things to increase the drama as well.

|

3/26/2010 7:23 AM

I just knew TA was going to start praying to Baby Jesus...

"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, I want to thank you for this wonderful meal, my two beautiful son's, Mike and Jeff, and Mike's Red-Hot Smokin' Girlfriend, Danielle"
"

|

3/26/2010 7:46 AM

Moto East Mag wrote:

The only difference between TA and many mini Dads?
A camera and a bunch of obsessed message boarders.
I heard some stuff on ...more

Spill it

|

3/26/2010 8:05 AM

Oh great, another thread on Tony Alessi. I've been waiting for this.

|

4 stroke de-evolution! With the right handicap even I could beat Tiger Woods.

3/26/2010 8:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2010 8:34 AM

Bottom line is the guy has bread 2 national level pros. That in itself is unreal and very impressive. Maybe you're all wrong and he's right?? I have 4 kids. If I can go 1 for 4 i'd be happy. My approach would be different but who's to say what it right. Mikey seems to still love and respect his pops which is allot more then I could say for most kids. Also both Tony's kids are drug free and have jobs.

|

3/26/2010 8:29 AM

curmudgeon wrote:

Oh great, another thread on Tony Alessi. I've been waiting for this.

You (Like myself) are a fixture in all of them, so I assume this isn't sarcasm.

|

Nerd wrote: "I don't think Grendel has ever actually been off his game."

3/26/2010 9:09 AM

BREAD?

|

3/26/2010 9:13 AM

Tony is a huge tool.

|

Kevin Windham, The man, the myth, the legend! Gonna miss seeing this man on the line.

-----Do or Do not, There is no try-----

3/26/2010 9:14 AM

DanDunes818 wrote:

Bottom line is the guy has bread 2 national level pros. That in itself is unreal and very impressive. Maybe you're all wrong ...more

What you are saying is the end justifies the means.

There is an extremely unsavory underbelly to the amateur racing scene-- that would be parents going to unreasonable lengths to produce results on the racetrack.
To me, sports should be a character-building process- not an "ends justifies the means" process. Motocross is too dangerous, pays too little, and careers are way too short to justify turning a kid into a creepy, one-dimensional motocross robot.
That's not a reference to Mike Alessi- just my viewpoint on racing in general. And most racers and families I know are well-balanced, with a healthy attitude. But I see and hear things that disturb me from time to time.

|

RyanDungey: Got things kicked off tonight to the 2012 supercross season, 3rd place, looking forward to what's ahead thanks to the KTM crew and all fans!
RickyCarmichael: U people crack me up
RyanDungey: “@RickyCarmichael: U people crack me up” who?

3/26/2010 9:24 AM

Moto East..I would answer you but then this thread would go from a Tony bashing thread to a Dan bashing thread which is what happens anytime somebody defends him.. I'm not in the mood for that.

Bottom line is Mikeys a big boy. If he didn't like what Tony was doing or how Tony did it he'd move on. Tony can't make Mikey listen . Mikey from everything I can tell loves and respects his father and I truly believe Tony loves and respects Mikey. Beyond that everything else is none of my business.

|

3/26/2010 10:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2010 10:11 AM

Agreed, Mikey is a big boy. And the general consensus I hear/read is that he should just man up and make Tony take a hike. However, you may have noticed on "The Moto" when Tony was discussing relationships he said that they were more like business partners. So who pays Tony? How does he keep a roof over his head, pay for food? What would he for a living without his "employer". Perhaps his presence is contractual as part of the "Alessi enterprise".

|

3/26/2010 10:13 AM

DanDunes818 wrote:

Moto East..I would answer you but then this thread would go from a Tony bashing thread to a Dan bashing thread which is what ...more

Multiplication sign.

|

Nerd wrote: "I don't think Grendel has ever actually been off his game."

3/26/2010 2:30 PM

DanDunes818 wrote:

Moto East..I would answer you but then this thread would go from a Tony bashing thread to a Dan bashing thread which is what ...more

could be brain washed..... may think he cant live without his dad

|

3/26/2010 3:01 PM

|

3/26/2010 3:06 PM

I see you're wrench, and raise you a bear... a bear driving a BMW...

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

3/26/2010 3:20 PM

DanDunes818 wrote:

bobby397 wrote:

could be brain washed..... may think he cant live without his dad

Yeah ..Brainwashed makes sense..lol Are you being serious? God I hope not..

|

3/26/2010 3:23 PM

"Motocross is too dangerous, pays too little, and careers are way too short to justify turning a kid into a creepy, one-dimensional motocross robot." - Best quote I've read all day whilst bunking off work...
|

3/26/2010 3:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 9:41 PM

DanDunes818 wrote:

Yeah ..Brainwashed makes sense..lol Are you being serious? God I hope not..

Never know....

Stockholm Syndrome

|

3/26/2010 3:25 PM

Moto East Mag wrote:

What you are saying is the end justifies the means.

There is an extremely unsavory underbelly to the amateur racing scene-- ...more

Would it be the "whoopins" Malcom talked about on DMXS? That left a sour taste in my mouth that kids' would get whipped for not producing. I didn't want to start a thread about it, being that I don't know the full story, just what I heard on DMXS.

|

3/26/2010 7:06 PM

Breaking news....Tony Alessi is a tool.....? What a news flash.....?

|