The next big thing

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2019 6:10 AM

As outdoor motocross fades in America,the idea has been floated around to add things to the rules to gain points towards the sx championship. Starting in 2021, there may be a joker lane in sx like mec. this lane would consist of a huge ramp, this ramp would be used during practice and during the race for the racers to perform back flips front flips and so on to get extra style points, these points would be given by a panel of judges under the AMA and FIM watchful eye. This in conjunction with other ideas can only help elevate this sport for the new generation of viewers.

|

8/17/2019 6:12 AM

Go back to sleep, you're hungover.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/17/2019 6:13 AM

Nice try

|

8/17/2019 6:22 AM

I guess shark tanks just aren't good enough these days.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/17/2019 6:24 AM

plowboy wrote:

I guess shark tanks just aren't good enough these days.

Well yeah they don't have lasers strapped to their heads

|

8/17/2019 6:28 AM

Space motocross on the moon is on the up and up, but FIM already purchased the rights to have the only intergalactic racing series. WADA is changing to UADA (universe), and trophy girls are gonna have three breasts instead of two.

Gonna be HUUGEE.

|

8/17/2019 6:29 AM

rangerboy wrote:

As outdoor motocross fades in America,the idea has been floated around to add things to the rules to gain points towards the sx championship. Starting in 2021, there may be a joker lane in sx like mec. this lane would consist of a huge ramp, this ramp would be used during practice and during the race for the racers to perform back flips front flips and so on to get extra style points, these points would be given by a panel of judges under the AMA and FIM watchful eye. This in conjunction with other ideas can only help elevate this sport for the new generation of viewers.

Dumbest post of 2019 so far. And that's sayin something because there's been some whoppers this year.

|

8/17/2019 6:35 AM

rangerboy wrote:

As outdoor motocross fades in America,the idea has been floated around to add things to the rules to gain points towards the sx championship. Starting in 2021, there may be a joker lane in sx like mec. this lane would consist of a huge ramp, this ramp would be used during practice and during the race for the racers to perform back flips front flips and so on to get extra style points, these points would be given by a panel of judges under the AMA and FIM watchful eye. This in conjunction with other ideas can only help elevate this sport for the new generation of viewers.

Harry Backmon wrote:

Dumbest post of 2019 so far. And that's sayin something because there's been some whoppers this year.

Take a look at his short posting history. Pretty certain it's a troll account.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/17/2019 6:37 AM

plowboy wrote:

I guess shark tanks just aren't good enough these days.

zehn wrote:

Well yeah they don't have lasers strapped to their heads

Maybe some angry Sea bass?

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/17/2019 6:40 AM

Down vote emoticon not enough for this...a LMFAO button is also needed for this kinda crap.

|

8/17/2019 6:43 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Take a look at his short posting history. Pretty certain it's a troll account.

If you’re going to troll, at least be funny or make people angry. This is just plain dumb.

|

8/17/2019 6:44 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Go back to sleep, you're hungover.

I think he’s still drunk.

|

8/17/2019 6:46 AM

rangerboy wrote:

As outdoor motocross fades in America,the idea has been floated around to add things to the rules to gain points towards the sx championship. Starting in 2021, there may be a joker lane in sx like mec. this lane would consist of a huge ramp, this ramp would be used during practice and during the race for the racers to perform back flips front flips and so on to get extra style points, these points would be given by a panel of judges under the AMA and FIM watchful eye. This in conjunction with other ideas can only help elevate this sport for the new generation of viewers.

Harry Backmon wrote:

Dumbest post of 2019 so far. And that's sayin something because there's been some whoppers this year.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Take a look at his short posting history. Pretty certain it's a troll account.

Oh yeah, definitely a sock puppet. Who's paying him/her/it? That's the question.

|

8/17/2019 7:01 AM

Another quality post from a burner account. What was your other username?

|

8/17/2019 7:58 AM

I think the first and last rounds should be a father/son race.

|

8/17/2019 8:08 AM

to really get in touch with current generation you need to ditch the fmx idea. instead demand for every rider to "be flossin" during the joker lane drive thru. judges can score that with additional points.

need to act quick till flossin fad dies away completely tho.

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

8/17/2019 8:10 AM

Mandatory pit stop/knife fights

|

8/17/2019 8:47 AM

Hoks wrote:

Space motocross on the moon is on the up and up, but FIM already purchased the rights to have the only intergalactic racing series. WADA is changing to UADA (universe), and trophy girls are gonna have three breasts instead of two.

Gonna be HUUGEE.

3 Tiddy's has to be better than two. I'm too old to race but not to old to motorboat a set of big ones.

With 3 bigguns, I would just start left to right!!!

|

8/17/2019 8:54 AM

davis224 wrote:

Mandatory pit stop/knife fights

Lasertag with Mike Alessi

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop

8/17/2019 9:14 AM

Josh Hill just took his shirt off.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

8/17/2019 9:33 AM

Last Braaap wrote:

Lasertag with Mike Alessi

That's freakin funny

|