Team Stiffie

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2011 3:24 PM

...anybody remember this team? they were around in the late 90's on Suzukis....anyway im wondering if anyone has a pic of their graphics or bikes. they had this cool statue of liberty chick as their logo on the graphics and i want to get that tattooed....thanks

|

twist wrist and go...

brad@palmspringsmotorsports.com

10/4/2011 3:26 PM

theres a new website called google. You should try it

|

10/4/2011 3:26 PM

i still got a stiffie sticker on the back of my 50

|

10/4/2011 3:28 PM

Rudeboy119 wrote:

theres a new website called google. You should try it

already tried that smart guy... a ll i could find there was a tiny pic of mike brandes

|

twist wrist and go...

10/4/2011 3:29 PM

wasn't Michael Brandes on the team? had some sweet graphics if i remember correctly

|

10/4/2011 3:30 PM

tblazier can probably help out with this one.

|

10/4/2011 3:33 PM

peelout wrote:

wasn't Michael Brandes on the team? had some sweet graphics if i remember correctly

yeah they were pretty sick graphics, and yes Brandes was on the team.....but i cant remember who else may have been on that team. i know one of my former best friends Jerry Aleman rode for them aswell but he never did much as a pro..then wasted his life away...

|

twist wrist and go...

10/4/2011 3:39 PM

Best part about their look was the numbers, coolest ones out there at during that era.

|

10/4/2011 3:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2011 3:42 PM

brandes, deegan, shaun perolio and jeff willoh... aleman and maybe charlie bogard the last year? cant really remember if it was bogard or not

|

10/4/2011 3:45 PM

was not a fan of the pants over the boots.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

10/4/2011 3:45 PM

see the pic at the bottom of the Rad shroud.... thats what i want tattooed
. i just need a better image

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

twist wrist and go...

10/4/2011 3:55 PM

bradmx421 wrote:

see the pic at the bottom of the Rad shroud.... thats what i want tattooed
. i just need a better image

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Whos idea was it to put the pants over their boots.sick

|

Follow me on instagram: Instagram.com/mxwes

10/4/2011 3:58 PM

keeptwostrokesalive wrote:

..it was originally Mike Metzgers idea...he started wearing snowboard pants first then someone jacked his idea and started up a company called LBZ...then came along Stiffie and SMP

|

twist wrist and go...

10/4/2011 4:03 PM

J.J. Smooth was their main guy..[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Danny Gonzalez

10/4/2011 4:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2011 4:05 PM

"..it was originally Mike Metzgers idea...he started wearing snowboard pants first then someone jacked his idea and started up a company called LBZ...then came along Stiffie and SMP "

Hey Brad.....you ever hear of a guy named Johnny O', ??

|

Danny Gonzalez

10/4/2011 4:05 PM

peelout wrote:

bradmx421 wrote:

yeah they were pretty sick graphics, and yes Brandes was on the team.....but i cant remember who else may have been on that team. i know one of my former best friends Jerry Aleman rode for them aswell but he never did much as a pro..then wasted his life away...

Perolio and Willoh.

S

|

10/4/2011 4:05 PM

iro wrote:

brandes, deegan, shaun perolio and jeff willoh... aleman and maybe charlie bogard the last year? cant really remember if it was bogard or not

oops yeah he got it before me I had to wait for Brandes to text me back haha

S

|

10/4/2011 4:06 PM

keeptwostrokesalive wrote:

i thought it was totally rad at the time. not gay like the SMP and LBZ pants...

looking back i wonder what i was thinking at the time smile

|

10/4/2011 4:06 PM

peelout wrote:

bradmx421 wrote:

Too bad. Aleman was #587.....think.

|

10/4/2011 4:07 PM

I scoured the net to try to buy a set of this gear, with no success at all. None left anywhere. Same with SMP gear, its all gone.

|

10/4/2011 4:07 PM

How about that ez-wider yamaha team. Think I still have a poster in my barn

|

10/4/2011 4:08 PM

peelout wrote:

bradmx421 wrote:

Sondy132001 wrote:

Perolio and Willoh.

S

Thought Perolio was involved with that F&S dealie.....maybe was the yr before.

|

10/4/2011 4:09 PM

andymoto wrote:

Too bad. Aleman was #587.....think.

yep that was his number, kid wasted his talent away...i wont go into details, we are no longer friends and if i see him it wont be pretty, ill leave it at that

|

twist wrist and go...

10/4/2011 4:11 PM

DANIELINS wrote:

"..it was originally Mike Metzgers idea...he started wearing snowboard pants first then someone jacked his idea and started up a company called LBZ...then came along Stiffie and SMP "

heard of Johnny O? i wouldnt be a proper moto addict without johnny O..... but he ran gators, i dont think he ever wore a full pant, i may be incorrect but i dont think he ever wore just straight over the boot pants

|

twist wrist and go...

10/4/2011 4:13 PM

DANIELINS wrote:

bradmx421 wrote:

heard of Johnny O? i wouldnt be a proper moto addict without johnny O..... but he ran gators, i dont think he ever wore a full pant, i may be incorrect but i dont think he ever wore just straight over the boot pants

yer incorrect he had full leather (white & red looked like Elvis pants) leathers that were over the boot !

S

|

10/4/2011 4:16 PM

Sondy132001 wrote:

yer incorrect he had full leather (white & red looked like Elvis pants) leathers that were over the boot !

S

thanks for correcting me...... the O'Show was legendary in the style department......

|

twist wrist and go...

10/4/2011 4:16 PM

DANIELINS wrote:

I believe it was Fox jacked the idea and created LBZ and started the Bro revolution.tongue

|

10/4/2011 4:19 PM

look out below wrote:

I believe it was Fox jacked the idea and created LBZ and started the Bro revolution.tongue

actually the guys name is Mike....i cant remember his last name.... i ran into him awhile back at the strip club where my chick works. he has a pretty sick full custom LBZ chopper.......and he told me to this day he still has the OG LBZ limo....

and FOX had absolutely nothing to do with LBZ........ LBZ stands for Local BoyZ, and started in the OC

|

twist wrist and go...

10/4/2011 4:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2011 4:31 PM

Used to see Mike at all the supercross after parties in vegas, he always wore a chrome or zebra suit.. lbz got hot and than got cold...

|

Danny Gonzalez

10/4/2011 4:29 PM

Damn, I guess I was expecting something....more?

|

2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR)
Floridatrailriders.org (FTR)