Steel Roots 2 Music.....

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2018 9:12 AM

Anyone have the track listing? You can only find Steel Roots 1 soundtrack online. Anyone that could help would be much appreciated.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

3/29/2018 9:16 AM

They used a lot of limp bizkit. Chocolate starfish and hotdog flavored water or something like that.

|

3/29/2018 9:39 AM

kb228 wrote:

They used a lot of limp bizkit. Chocolate starfish and hotdog flavored water or something like that.

Yeah, and 3 doors down. I also want to know the opening song while he’s dancing with the two chicks.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

3/29/2018 3:14 PM

Coz I Can by Hardknox

|

3/29/2018 3:57 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

Coz I Can by Hardknox

that is probably THE worst song i've ever heard in my life. i'm now not only questioning your music choices but your life choices as well. don't seek the help you need, seek the help you deserve.

|

3/30/2018 2:56 AM

kb228 wrote:

They used a lot of limp bizkit. Chocolate starfish and hotdog flavored water or something like that.

Racer111 wrote:

Yeah, and 3 doors down. I also want to know the opening song while he’s dancing with the two chicks.

You serious? google the chorus man
Although I didn't need to this particular time
Symphony of Destruction, Megadeth

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/30/2018 2:59 AM

But off topic McGrath's bike skills are incredible! I mean yeah I know breaking news! haha but those vids show how bullshit his skills are

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/30/2018 3:21 AM

This thread inspired me to watch it again.. full song list is at the end

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/30/2018 9:37 AM

kb228 wrote:

They used a lot of limp bizkit. Chocolate starfish and hotdog flavored water or something like that.

Racer111 wrote:

Yeah, and 3 doors down. I also want to know the opening song while he’s dancing with the two chicks.

jemcee wrote:

You serious? google the chorus man
Although I didn't need to this particular time
Symphony of Destruction, Megadeth

wrong movie bro, that's from Steel Roots, not Steel Roots 2

|

3/30/2018 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2018 10:11 AM

jemcee wrote:

This thread inspired me to watch it again.. full song list is at the end

The opening scene of that movie sums up everything that makes me feel so lucky to have grown up in Canyon Lake in the 90s.

|

3/30/2018 10:18 AM

Racer111 wrote:

Yeah, and 3 doors down. I also want to know the opening song while he’s dancing with the two chicks.

jemcee wrote:

You serious? google the chorus man
Although I didn't need to this particular time
Symphony of Destruction, Megadeth

peelout wrote:

wrong movie bro, that's from Steel Roots, not Steel Roots 2

Peely beat me to it. That's the first one

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/30/2018 10:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/30/2018 10:53 AM

Scene at MC's Parents house: Peaceful Day - Pennywise
Glamis Scene: One Step Closer - Linkin Park
South America Scene: Boysetsfire - Rookie
Scene right after MC talking about how supercross gives him GooseBumps (My favorite): Disturbed - The Game
Scene hitting huge dirt Hit at Manny's with Clifford: Limp Bizkit - Take a look around
Scene where MC is flying heli and crashes on beach: Kryptonite - 3 doors down
Hope I could help, does anyone know the song from the Ocotillo scene?

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

3/30/2018 4:47 PM

Racer111 wrote:

Yeah, and 3 doors down. I also want to know the opening song while he’s dancing with the two chicks.

jemcee wrote:

You serious? google the chorus man
Although I didn't need to this particular time
Symphony of Destruction, Megadeth

peelout wrote:

wrong movie bro, that's from Steel Roots, not Steel Roots 2

Oh man kook move on my part haha even had a little smartarse dig at him

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/30/2018 5:30 PM

jemcee wrote:

But off topic McGrath's bike skills are incredible! I mean yeah I know breaking news! haha but those vids show how bullshit his skills are

Yeah... one of those movies (I think it's SR2,) ...MC throws a fat, no-footed whip into a front wheel only landing on the downside and rolls it out, feet still off the pegs, all the way down the landing ramp. Disgusting.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

4/4/2018 1:45 AM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

Scene at MC's Parents house: Peaceful Day - Pennywise
Glamis Scene: One Step Closer - Linkin Park
South America Scene: Boysetsfire - Rookie
Scene right after MC talking about how supercross gives him GooseBumps (My favorite): Disturbed - The Game
Scene hitting huge dirt Hit at Manny's with Clifford: Limp Bizkit - Take a look around
Scene where MC is flying heli and crashes on beach: Kryptonite - 3 doors down
Hope I could help, does anyone know the song from the Ocotillo scene?

Ocotillo scene - - professional murder music - everything (in the world)

I have it but the only time I’ve found it was back in the day on some music download thing somewhere between Napster and limewire. Kazaa maybe?

|

4/4/2018 7:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2018 7:53 AM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

Scene at MC's Parents house: Peaceful Day - Pennywise
Glamis Scene: One Step Closer - Linkin Park
South America Scene: Boysetsfire - Rookie
Scene right after MC talking about how supercross gives him GooseBumps (My favorite): Disturbed - The Game
Scene hitting huge dirt Hit at Manny's with Clifford: Limp Bizkit - Take a look around
Scene where MC is flying heli and crashes on beach: Kryptonite - 3 doors down
Hope I could help, does anyone know the song from the Ocotillo scene?

AW234 wrote:

Ocotillo scene - - professional murder music - everything (in the world)

I have it but the only time I’ve found it was back in the day on some music download thing somewhere between Napster and limewire. Kazaa maybe?

Napster, Limewire, Kazaa.... oh man, that takes me back. i used PirateBay a lot too

|

6/13/2018 3:34 PM

Bman_145 wrote:

Coz I Can by Hardknox

peelout wrote:

that is probably THE worst song i've ever heard in my life. i'm now not only questioning your music choices but your life choices as well. don't seek the help you need, seek the help you deserve.

Come on Peel?? The WORST????

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

6/13/2018 3:52 PM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

Scene at MC's Parents house: Peaceful Day - Pennywise
Glamis Scene: One Step Closer - Linkin Park
South America Scene: Boysetsfire - Rookie
Scene right after MC talking about how supercross gives him GooseBumps (My favorite): Disturbed - The Game
Scene hitting huge dirt Hit at Manny's with Clifford: Limp Bizkit - Take a look around
Scene where MC is flying heli and crashes on beach: Kryptonite - 3 doors down
Hope I could help, does anyone know the song from the Ocotillo scene?

AW234 wrote:

Ocotillo scene - - professional murder music - everything (in the world)

I have it but the only time I’ve found it was back in the day on some music download thing somewhere between Napster and limewire. Kazaa maybe?

It's on Spotify

|

6/13/2018 5:25 PM

jemcee wrote:

This thread inspired me to watch it again.. full song list is at the end

Just realized that the only times Jeremy is shown on the Alloy frame 97 CR, he is crashing both times..

|

Name withheld... Esquire