Sick save!

Glory
Posts
649
Joined
7/23/2012
Location
SE
Edited Date/Time 10/30/2013 12:14am
|
peelout
Posts
18420
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
10/28/2013 1:34pm
hahaha! not even fuckin' close bro!

sick save indeed
10/28/2013 1:37pm Edited Date/Time 10/28/2013 1:39pm


LMAO at his arms blowin' off. I swear he clapped his hands under the frame. hahaha
10/28/2013 1:38pm
He probably has several types of butthurt after that..
Motoxdoc
Posts
2712
Joined
11/8/2009
Location
Steamboat Springs, CO, USA
10/28/2013 1:40pm
I was always told to squeeze the bike with my knees so I don't have to hang on so hard with my hands....LOL, but this guy takes it to another level. That was sweet! Now go buy a lottery ticket. Freestylers need to come up with a name for THAT and start doing it by design....

The Shop

seth505
Posts
10214
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
10/28/2013 1:46pm
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it fades away down to where he was trying to jump to. It would be a good hit to try and snap your frame in half though.
trb989
Posts
57
Joined
1/26/2011
Location
Helsinki, FI
10/28/2013 2:30pm
seth505 wrote:
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it...
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it fades away down to where he was trying to jump to. It would be a good hit to try and snap your frame in half though.
i dont know about the jump but when i saw him riding the whoops first time and then "scrubbin" all i was thinking that please dont do anything stupid Laughing
HenryA
Posts
3783
Joined
12/29/2011
Location
Stockholm, SE
10/28/2013 3:41pm Edited Date/Time 10/28/2013 3:42pm
seth505 wrote:
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it...
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it fades away down to where he was trying to jump to. It would be a good hit to try and snap your frame in half though.
trb989 wrote:
i dont know about the jump but when i saw him riding the whoops first time and then "scrubbin" all i was thinking that please dont...
i dont know about the jump but when i saw him riding the whoops first time and then "scrubbin" all i was thinking that please dont do anything stupid Laughing
Haha, you're not alone...
I can see that he's taking the mass centralization thing to another level. Ouch.
Mr. Ted
Posts
1685
Joined
5/7/2010
Location
Atoka, TN, USA
Fantasy
10/28/2013 4:13pm
No way around it, that had to hurt somewhere...
race250r
Posts
232
Joined
4/19/2012
Location
Seattle, WA, USA
10/28/2013 4:41pm
Dude even throws in a celebratory "fuck yeah!" at the end of the vidBlink
mattmatt300
Posts
1457
Joined
3/30/2009
Location
Rockmart, GA, USA
10/28/2013 4:51pm
That was ridiculous!
ImTheDude
Posts
318
Joined
8/20/2008
Location
Brookville, PA, USA
10/28/2013 5:01pm
sooo close.

another 17 feet and he would have made it.
Spartacus
Posts
2269
Joined
5/20/2011
Location
USA
10/28/2013 6:00pm
He must have gone to church last Sunday.
10/28/2013 6:34pm
sweet looking track! nice save my dude!
10/28/2013 6:56pm
That reminded me of practice at REDBUUUUUDDDD in 2012. Standing by the leap and Jesus Christ himself was present and put that man back on his bike.

https://youtu.be/gHpebhHDxIk
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
10/28/2013 7:05pm
I did exactly that same move on that original big step-down right before the original 6-pack at Cycle Ranch around 2001 (thanks Mofo! LOL )
bangmyhead
Posts
751
Joined
4/9/2011
Location
Comin' Straight Outta Compton, CA, USA
10/28/2013 7:10pm
seth505 wrote:
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it...
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it fades away down to where he was trying to jump to. It would be a good hit to try and snap your frame in half though.
Has anyone else hit it? Or was homeboy throwing caution to the wind and sailing it blind?
Motodave15
Posts
4252
Joined
8/7/2010
Location
Temple City, CA, USA
10/28/2013 7:18pm
Wow,

Two Things came to mind for me

1. He did not look anywhere near fast enough, in that turn to make that jump.
2. Why the Hell would you try that jump in the first place?!?!

Glad he rode away though.


Just as imthedude says- "another 17 feet he would have made it"Grinning
Grinning Grinning
jl0822
Posts
154
Joined
1/4/2013
Location
Brooklyn, NY, USA
10/28/2013 7:30pm
he is probably still sitting on ice,
10/28/2013 8:15pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
[img]http://www.4thletter.net/damnnn.gif[/img] LMAO at his arms blowin' off. I swear he clapped his hands under the frame. hahaha


LMAO at his arms blowin' off. I swear he clapped his hands under the frame. hahaha
Laughing Glad he rode away from it though.
Wow...Blink
Hut
Posts
10281
Joined
4/27/2010
Location
USA
10/28/2013 8:18pm
ImTheDude wrote:
sooo close.

another 17 feet and he would have made it.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

That had to feel good crawling out of bed the next day..... Laughing
JM485
Posts
5826
Joined
10/1/2013
Location
Davis, CA, USA
10/28/2013 8:22pm
That had to have been followed by the worst stomach ache of his life.Sick
10/28/2013 8:31pm Edited Date/Time 10/28/2013 8:33pm
seth505 wrote:
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it...
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it fades away down to where he was trying to jump to. It would be a good hit to try and snap your frame in half though.
bangmyhead wrote:
Has anyone else hit it? Or was homeboy throwing caution to the wind and sailing it blind?
ive never seen anyone hit it (or even try) and ive seen some really fast guys there. i think its more of a james stewart "Oh hey! maybe i can do that?" type of jump, where most people dont SEE it as even an option.

like seth said, the video doesnt do it justice. its quite a leap down and out.
captmoto
Posts
5913
Joined
4/22/2009
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
10/28/2013 8:50pm
Motodave15 wrote:
Wow, Two Things came to mind for me 1. He did not look anywhere near fast enough, in that turn to make that jump. 2. Why...
Wow,

Two Things came to mind for me

1. He did not look anywhere near fast enough, in that turn to make that jump.
2. Why the Hell would you try that jump in the first place?!?!

Glad he rode away though.


Just as imthedude says- "another 17 feet he would have made it"Grinning
Grinning Grinning
It;s the jumping generation. I see guys wobble through turns then go like hell thinking jumping is speed.
I give it a 99.7. He would be a 100 if he stayed on the track and got back on the gas.
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
10/28/2013 8:57pm
LMFAO! Not even close. Big balls,......no brain hehe. I dig his thing at the end with the one arm thumbs up........"yeah bro's.......you see that shit?" Mean while his buddies are goin...." HAHA!!....what a dumbass!"
edgo897
Posts
579
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Land O Lakes, FL, USA
10/28/2013 9:36pm
I guess it is a good thing to never ever lube your steering stem bearings?
JeepnMike
Posts
2525
Joined
10/18/2012
Location
Enumclaw, WA, USA
10/28/2013 9:57pm
His gear made me want to do aerobics!! It was a little like Flash Gordon meets Flashdance!
seth505
Posts
10214
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
10/28/2013 10:14pm
seth505 wrote:
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it...
Haha, I was there yesterday and I can tell you this...you couldn't pay me enough to try that. The vid doesn't do it justice how it fades away down to where he was trying to jump to. It would be a good hit to try and snap your frame in half though.
bangmyhead wrote:
Has anyone else hit it? Or was homeboy throwing caution to the wind and sailing it blind?
Ive definitely never seen anyone go for it and have seen fast guys out there (like Short and Justin Hil). Yikes haha
dantheman
Posts
1151
Joined
3/23/2013
Location
AZ
10/28/2013 10:22pm
Fortunately he wasn't wearing a neck brace, or he surely would have broken his neck, maybe even lost his life!!! Kidding, don't flame me.

Impressive attempt, GREAT... errr, lucky save and... glad he's okay Smile

I'll leave you with this... we all know damn well... JAMES would have landed that shit no prahblemo!!! Hehe

Post a reply to: Sick save!

The Latest