Sandy Berm Pics

ginger969
Posts
935
Joined
2/17/2011
Location
Boise, ID, USA
Edited Date/Time 4/25/2016 10:56am
Post yours!

Here's one we got last night that came out cool! Need to get my bar lower still but progress haha



|
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
4/22/2016 11:24am
couple of yours truly bro





ginger969
Posts
935
Joined
2/17/2011
Location
Boise, ID, USA
4/22/2016 11:27am
peelout wrote:
couple of yours truly bro [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132616/s1200_04.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132617/s1200_02.jpg[/img]
couple of yours truly bro





Berm - 0 You - 1 haha
Skerby
Posts
1282
Joined
4/9/2013
Location
Mayes County, OK, USA
4/22/2016 11:38am Edited Date/Time 4/22/2016 11:39am

Couldnt help it. 125 berm turns.
Hard to bury the little bikes without getting stuck lol.
NVA57
Posts
928
Joined
6/10/2015
Location
Kralendijk, BQ
4/22/2016 11:40am






The Shop

ginger969
Posts
935
Joined
2/17/2011
Location
Boise, ID, USA
4/22/2016 11:45am
Broken Knee Berm Turn hahahaha really puttin' these knee braces to the test!



4/22/2016 11:48am


This was a loooong time ago, 1988 on a KX80. I miss those days!
JM485
Posts
5826
Joined
10/1/2013
Location
Davis, CA, USA
4/22/2016 11:54am
Not a lot of sandy berms around here it hit, but here's a couple I have.









motox11
Posts
319
Joined
1/22/2014
Location
Bainbridge, NY, USA
4/22/2016 11:57am


VET74
Posts
360
Joined
6/14/2010
Location
TX, TN, AZ, USA
4/22/2016 11:57am


kkawboy14
Posts
11486
Joined
6/5/2015
Location
USA
4/22/2016 12:01pm
Poppanator wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132627/s1200_image.jpg[/img] This was a loooong time ago, 1988 on a KX80. I miss those days!


This was a loooong time ago, 1988 on a KX80. I miss those days!
You and Berm so far win the best head forward style trophy!
theToothPerry
Posts
538
Joined
11/23/2010
Location
Santa Clarita, CA, USA
4/22/2016 12:37pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2016 12:38pm




yak651
Posts
9071
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Appleton, WI, USA
Fantasy
4/22/2016 12:50pm


308
Posts
3307
Joined
10/18/2010
Location
Des Moines, IA, USA
4/22/2016 12:57pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2016 1:01pm
Found an oldie

dak446
Posts
1052
Joined
3/28/2011
Location
Louisville, KY, USA
4/22/2016 12:59pm
First day on the RMZ last year.



nornevrder
Posts
679
Joined
3/20/2011
Location
Reno, NV, USA
4/22/2016 1:01pm
Back when I used to be cool.












Rowlands
Posts
1706
Joined
2/4/2015
Location
GB
4/22/2016 1:02pm
I have always wanted a picture of me like this, one day
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
4/22/2016 1:12pm
Good 'ol Marysville sand...



metzler316
Posts
254
Joined
12/3/2013
Location
Sherwood, OR, USA
4/22/2016 1:19pm


TWag113
Posts
75
Joined
7/3/2015
Location
Hillsboro, OR, USA
4/22/2016 1:20pm


MxKing809
Posts
6374
Joined
10/13/2013
Location
Big Sand Whoops, MI, USA
Fantasy
4/22/2016 1:29pm




Don't sweat the technique, it was at the end of a 30 + 2 money moto lol
ktm_34
Posts
116
Joined
3/14/2015
Location
ZA
4/22/2016 1:53pm


gharmon
Posts
2767
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Valley, AL, USA
4/22/2016 2:52pm
nornevrder wrote:
Back when I used to be cool. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132658/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132660/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132661/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132663/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132665/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132666/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Back when I used to be cool.












Where those pics made at a track in Alaska? Been thinking of taking a travel assignment in Alaska.
FIREfish148
Posts
5488
Joined
1/20/2009
Location
Kirkland, WA, USA
4/22/2016 3:08pm
I think this is a good year to get some new berm blasting Pics...
4/22/2016 3:15pm
Saw this Tomac pic a while ago


nornevrder
Posts
679
Joined
3/20/2011
Location
Reno, NV, USA
4/22/2016 3:26pm
nornevrder wrote:
Back when I used to be cool. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132658/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132660/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132661/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132663/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132665/s1200_image.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/04/22/132666/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Back when I used to be cool.












gharmon wrote:
Where those pics made at a track in Alaska? Been thinking of taking a travel assignment in Alaska.
Second to last is the track in Anchorage and the last is a riding area in Wassila. Kenai has a sand track as does Fairbanks. The other pictures are riding areas in Northern Nevada.
mx295
Posts
4296
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Quartz Hill, CA, USA
4/22/2016 4:07pm


Post a reply to: Sandy Berm Pics

The Latest