Roczen's rabbit

Canadad
Posts
192
Joined
12/5/2012
Location
CA
Edited Date/Time 6/1/2017 3:51pm
Do you think he will return to his former self?
|
Swann
Posts
314
Joined
4/19/2017
Location
Phoenix, AZ, USA
5/29/2017 11:24am Edited Date/Time 5/29/2017 11:25am
All I know from looking at those stupid videos and pics is that when I'm just about dead the last thing I want shoved in my ducking, dying face is a goddamn piece of lettuce.
bvm111
Posts
10185
Joined
7/1/2008
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
5/29/2017 11:42am


greenmx5
Posts
1641
Joined
4/1/2014
Location
USA
5/29/2017 11:42am
Are aliens real?
5/29/2017 11:50am
You could've posted in one of the other 126 Roczen threads, instead of starting another one. Just sayin'..... Wink

The Shop

berno929
Posts
878
Joined
9/29/2009
Location
CA
5/29/2017 11:59am
Man I sure hope he makes it. I'm 99.997% sure Ken is using this rabbit as a symbolism of his arm/career.
Swann
Posts
314
Joined
4/19/2017
Location
Phoenix, AZ, USA
5/29/2017 11:59am


In other news, James Stewart was arrested last night for DUI. Hope the poor guy gets some help.



Canadad
Posts
192
Joined
12/5/2012
Location
CA
5/29/2017 12:01pm
Swann wrote:
All I know from looking at those stupid videos and pics is that when I'm just about dead the last thing I want shoved in my...
All I know from looking at those stupid videos and pics is that when I'm just about dead the last thing I want shoved in my ducking, dying face is a goddamn piece of lettuce.
While lying on a bag of ice cubes on a shovel
Canadad
Posts
192
Joined
12/5/2012
Location
CA
5/29/2017 12:08pm
A good friend of mine is Elmer Fudd, he has worked with many wabbits in that state, according to him very few make in back from that type of injury....wewy sad
74
Posts
436
Joined
1/16/2013
Location
FI
5/29/2017 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2017 1:11pm
bd
Posts
6056
Joined
4/6/2007
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
5/29/2017 1:14pm
Did you read some of Roczen's comments? Id say he is back.....
Woohoo
Woohoo Woohoo
MR. X
Posts
6913
Joined
6/24/2010
Location
North Tonawanda, NY, USA
5/29/2017 1:15pm
I read the comments on his IG , some really stupid people following him.
kiwifan
Posts
9854
Joined
10/31/2009
Location
USA
5/29/2017 1:15pm
Canadad wrote:
Do you think he will return to his former self?
Are these threads becoming like JS7 ones? i.e. regurgitating it over and over again ...rant over

Answer: Yes he will
bd
Posts
6056
Joined
4/6/2007
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
5/29/2017 1:22pm
MR. X wrote:
I read the comments on his IG , some really stupid people following him.
All of the riders get hit with bullshit.... lot's of unnecessary bullshit. That said, Roczen is one of the few who calls them out.
RhinoRider
Posts
199
Joined
5/16/2017
Location
Livermore, CA, USA
5/29/2017 1:24pm
He could have just taken the shovel and one chop chopped it's head off like a rattlesnake and made Wabbit Stew.

Sucks for the bunny.
MR. X
Posts
6913
Joined
6/24/2010
Location
North Tonawanda, NY, USA
5/29/2017 1:27pm
MR. X wrote:
I read the comments on his IG , some really stupid people following him.
bd wrote:
All of the riders get hit with bullshit.... lot's of unnecessary bullshit. That said, Roczen is one of the few who calls them out.
O ya ,they definitely get hit with shit slinging ,i was talking about the 500 people telling him to take it to a vet.
Cokeham23
Posts
579
Joined
3/4/2010
Location
USA
5/29/2017 1:57pm
I'm surprised no one has started a gofundme for the rabbit yet...
Motodave15
Posts
4252
Joined
8/7/2010
Location
Temple City, CA, USA
5/29/2017 2:03pm
Honestly i hope the little dude pull's through.....Then it could be roczen mascot and such
RandyS
Posts
6181
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Grass Valley, CA, USA
5/29/2017 2:06pm
Ken Roczens rabbit will never hop at the level he was at before. Stamp it.
Canadad
Posts
192
Joined
12/5/2012
Location
CA
5/29/2017 2:07pm
Cokeham23 wrote:
I'm surprised no one has started a gofundme for the rabbit yet...
I really hope not, nothing pisses me off more than these rabbits taking risks with no health insurance, and when they get hurt they turn to hard working vitards like us to foot the bill
Canadad
Posts
192
Joined
12/5/2012
Location
CA
5/29/2017 2:09pm
If only he had watched the Gary Semics videos to learn the basics....
5/29/2017 3:25pm
Looks like its been run over.

They are a massive pest in New Zealand. But the ones we kill look much healthier than that.





JW381
Posts
10638
Joined
7/21/2009
Location
Harrisburg, OR, USA
5/29/2017 4:11pm
Ask Alice.
One of my favorite songs.
JLong
Posts
624
Joined
7/19/2010
Location
Haslet, TX, USA
5/29/2017 4:16pm
Ask Alice.
JW381 wrote:
One of my favorite songs.
Yep. I think She'll know.
Flip109
Posts
3460
Joined
6/15/2007
Location
USA
5/29/2017 4:30pm
motokiwi wrote:
Looks like its been run over. They are a massive pest in New Zealand. But the ones we kill look much healthier than that. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/05/29/198136/s1200_roczenrabbit.jpg[/img]
Looks like its been run over.

They are a massive pest in New Zealand. But the ones we kill look much healthier than that.





That gotta smell lol
gt80rider
Posts
7364
Joined
4/19/2008
Location
Boulder, CO, USA
5/29/2017 5:12pm
Magnets, how do they work?
JRMX59
Posts
153
Joined
4/4/2008
Location
Colfax, CA, USA
5/29/2017 5:16pm
This thread delivers.
MR. X
Posts
6913
Joined
6/24/2010
Location
North Tonawanda, NY, USA
5/29/2017 5:19pm
He just posted another video ,that rabbit is still alive ,he's bottle feeding it now . This story has the makings of a text book release and bird of pray attack seconds after.
avidchimp
Posts
5863
Joined
7/9/2008
Location
EGL, MN, USA
5/29/2017 5:24pm
I don't care who you are, "Bunny Rescue 2017" is in full effect. I'm hooked.

Post a reply to: Roczen's rabbit

The Latest