RV Racing Two Smokers In England ?

arebnac
9/1/2022 7:12am
I watch these things, see these bikes and see everybody loving it.... And Im always like WHY ISNT THIS THE STANDARD? u'know? I mean, AMA and FIM Championships. Why is this only for "special and awesome events"?
The Moto scene loses A LOT from now going where "our hearts" are, IMO.
I know, money talks .. but jeez theres way more money to be made in cooler events with 2 Strokes. Its that simple haha
Snapper
9/1/2022 7:28am
arebnac wrote:
I watch these things, see these bikes and see everybody loving it.... And Im always like WHY ISNT THIS THE STANDARD? u'know? I mean, AMA and...
I watch these things, see these bikes and see everybody loving it.... And Im always like WHY ISNT THIS THE STANDARD? u'know? I mean, AMA and FIM Championships. Why is this only for "special and awesome events"?
I know, money talks .. but jeez theres way more money to be made in cooler events with 2 Strokes. Its that simple haha
The short answer is because all the series, whether it's AMA Supercross or MXGP, are just far too long.

One-off events always draw a huge crowd, especially in the UK. Just look at Hawkstone International. But if there were three Hawkstone Internationals, no one would care.

Foxhill just proved that there are plenty of fans in the UK. They just want value for money and decent racing. And that's exactly what the event had.
9/1/2022 8:52am
arebnac wrote:
I watch these things, see these bikes and see everybody loving it.... And Im always like WHY ISNT THIS THE STANDARD? u'know? I mean, AMA and...
The 2-st events r way more popular than the top 4-st races. With riders that ride for the feeling and don’t care about the pro level. A lot more excitement at a 2-st race. At the local races the 125 class is top 3 in attendance if not the most riders of any class. It’s a Big deal to get a good finish. The 13-17 yrs olds rip and there’s a lot of vet riders that can go fast. If a 50+ rider gets a 3rd or a 5th it’s a big deal. It’s 125 racing 30 + on the gate and most can ride pretty good.

The Shop

Post a reply to: RV Racing Two Smokers In England ?

The Latest