ProNMX

SPYGUY
Fantasy
725th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:29am
Anxiously looking forward to this series. When is the schedule going to be released?

Please Mr. Forslyk, you are the only one that can save our sport.
|
newmann
6/16/2010 9:29pm
I find it hard to fault someone who would like to do something good for the sport of motocross. What's your point?
SwapperMX
6/16/2010 10:23pm
newmann wrote:
I find it hard to fault someone who would like to do something good for the sport of motocross. What's your point?
Yeah I completely agree. What is with some people on here. A lot of intelligent positive posts are made, and then suddenly a bunch of dudes shoot it down in flames, and make unbelievable claims of insanity??, red helicopters??, and tin foil hats ????? That I dont get ???

What is with that. I see guys that are passionate about our sport, and are trying to think outside the square to further our sport. Everyone has differing opinions, why can that not be accepted and seen for what it is ???

At least everyone here is a motocross fan, and isnt interested in talking about 18" wheels, trials tyres and oversize gas tanks, and how fast you can ride in the bush. That can be left to real morons !!!!! lol
6/17/2010 1:29am
so let me get this straight....... this is a series to compete against the current ama pro series? sounds cool to me. will take a ton of money. could be done.

The Shop

kardy
6/17/2010 6:01am
No no no, you guys - he said he wasn't REALLY going to start his own series, he was only PRETENDING to be starting it. He even made fun of Tiki in the other thread for being so naive to think he was ACTUALLY TRYING to do it. You sillies, he was just messin' with you the whole time! Dang that Forskinslyck fella!
6/17/2010 6:02am
spyguy if that is you in your avatar you shouldnt be pointing a finger at anybody. i think pronmx is a good idea.
newmann
6/17/2010 6:16am
kardy wrote:
No no no, you guys - he said he wasn't REALLY going to start his own series, he was only PRETENDING to be starting it. He...
No no no, you guys - he said he wasn't REALLY going to start his own series, he was only PRETENDING to be starting it. He even made fun of Tiki in the other thread for being so naive to think he was ACTUALLY TRYING to do it. You sillies, he was just messin' with you the whole time! Dang that Forskinslyck fella!
Copy and paste his exact quotes please. Otherwise I think you might me making some of that up.........nah, this is Vital.....Shocked
newmann
6/17/2010 6:19am
mxpilot43 wrote:
spyguy if that is you in your avatar you shouldnt be pointing a finger at anybody. i think pronmx is a good idea.
Hell, even if that isn't him, why? Guilt by association?Smile
500guy
6/17/2010 7:21am
kardy wrote:
No no no, you guys - he said he wasn't REALLY going to start his own series, he was only PRETENDING to be starting it. He...
newmann wrote:
Copy and paste his exact quotes please. Otherwise I think you might me making some of that up.........nah, this is Vital.....Shocked
it's true Joe

He was going to turn the world on end, even had a deal asking for donations, then said he had a track lined up but some secret espionage caused the track to back out.

I don't fault anyone for trying to do better but he was talking crazy.
rbm33
Fantasy
1901st
6/17/2010 7:26am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2010 7:27am
500guy wrote:
it's true Joe He was going to turn the world on end, even had a deal asking for donations, then said he had a track lined...
it's true Joe

He was going to turn the world on end, even had a deal asking for donations, then said he had a track lined up but some secret espionage caused the track to back out.

I don't fault anyone for trying to do better but he was talking crazy.
+1

then there were his pro days that he raced supercross and nationals, then the forkslyk scam, then his days at factory honda destroying scratched frames single handed with a sledge hammer, then there was the hit out on him from a high ranking official in the AMA, and now he says he was just teasing about the series he was trying to put together......... the list goes on and on and on.....
rbm33
Fantasy
1901st
6/17/2010 7:30am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2010 7:33am
kardy wrote:
newmann wrote:

Tiki, did you ever believe I actually really wanted to start a series? Just curious what you think.

I've never said anyone has a hit out on me, just you crazy people said that. I posted the exact email I received. Nothing more, nothing less.
6/17/2010 7:40am
Just to clarify things for you crazies. I said "I never wanted to start a series," but it didn't mean that I was bluffing. I just said, it wasn't a thing that I was excited about, because again, talking with DC, I know it isn't easy in the easiest of economies. Here's some points on this. First, I did have a race set up, but the monday after I started passing out fliers, I got the call to cancel it from the track owner. The track had zero to lose, because I was funding everything, including large purses. Second, everyone who said upfront they were on board, became a "non reply" person after asked to step up. Meaning companies, and people here that are all gung ho about this. I also had my insurance agency for sale to fund this, so yes I was seriously going forward with it. But here' s the big catcher on all of this. Although many people emailed and said, great idea, and cool. NONE came forth with funds. Sure, I was asking for donations and help. I'm not a millionaire, but I love the sport. The way I see it, is that most people here talk a great game and think they know stuff. But then make fun of me when I post facts about things. They say I'm lying about 20 years ago using a sledge hammer on parts when I was at American Honda, inwhich I listed names and phone to call and verify, but none step up. Seems to me, that many here say they want to know truth, but when it is given, they don't want to listen. Kinda like how the US gov is taking over our lives, and no one believes when people say there is a 1 world money coming. I've actually decided that why risk my lively hood on something that no one really wants changed. I mean they say they want change, but do you really? Motocross will be much different very soon. Gone will be the outdoor style tracks that you know, and in place will be close to city flatter and more supercross style tracks. Gone will be the chance for a local guy to say one day, "I think I'd like to race a national when it comes to my town." Tell me something, in the realm of business, how does it help a big named sponsor, when his rider is sitting in the pits, because he didn't qualify, and a local no named guy did? Money is king and will always be. In our sport, to become more like a big named sport, you can't have things like this happen. What other sport could any local semi pro, walk in and say, "I'd like to sign up?" Dallas Cowboys? Baseball? Golf? Nascar? Indy? To be big you have to think big.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
6/17/2010 7:43am
miedos, were you going to do that first race 100% on your own funds if the track had not pulled out?
6/17/2010 7:45am
Just to clarify things for you crazies. I said "I never wanted to start a series," but it didn't mean that I was bluffing. I just...
Just to clarify things for you crazies. I said "I never wanted to start a series," but it didn't mean that I was bluffing. I just said, it wasn't a thing that I was excited about, because again, talking with DC, I know it isn't easy in the easiest of economies. Here's some points on this. First, I did have a race set up, but the monday after I started passing out fliers, I got the call to cancel it from the track owner. The track had zero to lose, because I was funding everything, including large purses. Second, everyone who said upfront they were on board, became a "non reply" person after asked to step up. Meaning companies, and people here that are all gung ho about this. I also had my insurance agency for sale to fund this, so yes I was seriously going forward with it. But here' s the big catcher on all of this. Although many people emailed and said, great idea, and cool. NONE came forth with funds. Sure, I was asking for donations and help. I'm not a millionaire, but I love the sport. The way I see it, is that most people here talk a great game and think they know stuff. But then make fun of me when I post facts about things. They say I'm lying about 20 years ago using a sledge hammer on parts when I was at American Honda, inwhich I listed names and phone to call and verify, but none step up. Seems to me, that many here say they want to know truth, but when it is given, they don't want to listen. Kinda like how the US gov is taking over our lives, and no one believes when people say there is a 1 world money coming. I've actually decided that why risk my lively hood on something that no one really wants changed. I mean they say they want change, but do you really? Motocross will be much different very soon. Gone will be the outdoor style tracks that you know, and in place will be close to city flatter and more supercross style tracks. Gone will be the chance for a local guy to say one day, "I think I'd like to race a national when it comes to my town." Tell me something, in the realm of business, how does it help a big named sponsor, when his rider is sitting in the pits, because he didn't qualify, and a local no named guy did? Money is king and will always be. In our sport, to become more like a big named sport, you can't have things like this happen. What other sport could any local semi pro, walk in and say, "I'd like to sign up?" Dallas Cowboys? Baseball? Golf? Nascar? Indy? To be big you have to think big.
That was hard to read but here is what I got out of it...You sell insurance?
6/17/2010 7:48am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:26pm
miedos, were you going to do that first race 100% on your own funds if the track had not pulled out?
Yes, I had a guy who came and wanted to buy my business because I was selling way below what it was worth.

By the way, RBM33 everyone already saw you are a liar in the other post. Need remind you of the KX125 you passed me on that I didn't have? Need I remind you of a RM250 that you bought new, but didn't have an MSO/Title and wrong year.
And any time you want to put up $1,000 bet that I can prove I had a proam lic I welcome that bet.
rbm33
Fantasy
1901st
6/17/2010 7:55am
Yes, I had a guy who came and wanted to buy my business because I was selling way below what it was worth. By the way...
Yes, I had a guy who came and wanted to buy my business because I was selling way below what it was worth.

By the way, RBM33 everyone already saw you are a liar in the other post. Need remind you of the KX125 you passed me on that I didn't have? Need I remind you of a RM250 that you bought new, but didn't have an MSO/Title and wrong year.
And any time you want to put up $1,000 bet that I can prove I had a proam lic I welcome that bet.
yes, he sells insurance, but he doesnt really ride, well once a year or so when he has a bike. but he does have a sledge hammer and safety glasses if you have any scratched top secret factory prototype frames you need crushed!!
6/17/2010 7:58am
Yes, I had a guy who came and wanted to buy my business because I was selling way below what it was worth. By the way...

rbm33 wrote:
yes, he sells insurance, but he doesnt really ride, well once a year or so when he has a bike. but he does have a sledge...
yes, he sells insurance, but he doesnt really ride, well once a year or so when he has a bike. but he does have a sledge hammer and safety glasses if you have any scratched top secret factory prototype frames you need crushed!!
Ummm, I sell car insurance, correct. But the ride once a year only when I have a bike is not true. Both of these are sitting in my garage and I can't find time to ride them.

500guy
6/17/2010 7:59am
Just to clarify things for you crazies. I said "I never wanted to start a series," but it didn't mean that I was bluffing. I just...
Sorry Man, you talk in circles so when nobody believes you it's understandable and lets face it you came up with this scheme ProNMX and when people didn't rush to join in with you, you needed a good excuse to back out.

The AMA or anyone else for that matter didn't try to shut down Attack MX and they sure as hell didn't try to shut you down, That track operator probably just figured out he wasn't going to get paid and bailed on you.
6/17/2010 8:11am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:26pm
Excuse to back out: Maybe. I believe everything happens for a reason, and the fact that this didn't happen is fine with me. Like I said, I didn't want to start a series. The "scheme" you speak of, I guess was more a passion the way I see it. I and no one else could or can get ProAMA to change to more sensible rules. So the only way I figured to do it was to compete until they were pressed to change. The GP's allow the 2 cylinder Aprilia, they have better sound rules, they have many more bikes racing than just 5 OEM's. Is FIM perfect, of course not. They had 250 vs 250 and then open cc last year on the internet for 2010 rules. That got pulled at the last minute. So of course not where I want either. But I do see that the GP's are wanting to compete in our backyard now.

But in life, common sense get's thrown out the window sometimes in search for $.
Outsider
6/17/2010 8:18am
Ummm, I sell car insurance, correct. But the ride once a year only when I have a bike is not true. Both of these are sitting...
Ummm, I sell car insurance, correct. But the ride once a year only when I have a bike is not true. Both of these are sitting in my garage and I can't find time to ride them.

Take that 125 and spin laps until your hands look like hamburger... it will do you some good, imho.
6/17/2010 8:20am
Outsider wrote:
Take that 125 and spin laps until your hands look like hamburger... it will do you some good, imho.
I've never had my hands get all blistery like some. I only run renthal diamond medium grips. But I can ride that 125 much much longer than the 500. That thing will wear you out. Wink
6/17/2010 8:26am
Outsider wrote:
I've never had my hands get all blistery like some. I only run renthal diamond medium grips. But I can ride that 125 much much longer...
I've never had my hands get all blistery like some. I only run renthal diamond medium grips. But I can ride that 125 much much longer than the 500. That thing will wear you out. Wink
I would love to hear your insurance spiel.
lumpy790
6/17/2010 8:26am
What area are you thinking this race may take place?
rbm33
Fantasy
1901st
6/17/2010 9:11am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:26pm
I've never had my hands get all blistery like some. I only run renthal diamond medium grips. But I can ride that 125 much much longer...
ummm, those arent Renthal Diamond grips on the 500.

and of course your hands dont get blisters
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
6/17/2010 9:49am
This boy is selling crazy I tell ya.
I would initially think that I lack comprehension skills of his boasting, but I am not the only one that can see this.

Then the irony is he feels we are all crazy when we call him out. When in actuality he is just frustrated we are able to ascertain his stories for what they are. Little white lies and fibs. His story or facts change to meet his agendas of getting his point across. And yes he will even fabricate stories to sell his product of loonytoon.

This personality trait is consistent with pre-teens.
6/17/2010 9:56am Edited Date/Time 6/17/2010 9:56am
Tiki wrote:
This boy is selling crazy I tell ya. I would initially think that I lack comprehension skills of his boasting, but I am not the only...
I would initially think that I lack comprehension skills of his boasting, but I am not the only one that can see this.

Then the irony is he feels we are all crazy when we call him out. When in actuality he is just frustrated we are able to ascertain his stories for what they are. Little white lies and fibs. His story or facts change to meet his agendas of getting his point across. And yes he will even fabricate stories to sell his product of loonytoon.

He's an insurance salesman.
6/17/2010 10:01am
Tiki wrote:
This boy is selling crazy I tell ya. I would initially think that I lack comprehension skills of his boasting, but I am not the only...

Funny thing is, I give ways for you to prove I'm lying or not, but none of you bother checking. Prove any thing I have EVER said, that was a lie.
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
6/17/2010 10:06am
SPYGUY wrote:
Anxiously looking forward to this series. When is the schedule going to be released?

Please Mr. Forslyk, you are the only one that can save our sport.
Why should we have to check out your stories? Perhaps could be your stories are embellished heavily?

I asked you in the thread where you stated you worked for American Honda and crushed Works Parts. I know a few people at American Honda, Torrance in the MX department. You got really quiet past that thread regarding that. So there is an instance where I asked you for collaborating support to your story.

So I guess that's kinda funny huh?
6/17/2010 10:07am
Not true, go back and look at that thread. I answered it and gave names of people where I worked.

Post a reply to: ProNMX

The Latest