Poor Davalos

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2018 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2018 8:39 PM

It's like they made a sequel to Groundhog Day with a professional motocross rider's career. Heat race hero and then something happens in the main. Man that crash looked bad.

|

2/17/2018 7:19 PM

My man got obliterated

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

2/17/2018 7:21 PM

Yeah it looked like that wheel him direct in the neck. Brutal crash.

|

2/17/2018 7:21 PM

Him and Rodriguez both on my fantasy and got destroyed. Such a shame.

|

2/17/2018 7:22 PM

That kook 174 did the Waterboy "ERRRRR!" and yardsaled the whole pack.

|

2/17/2018 7:25 PM

My grid start would prevent these first turn pile ups greatly but nobody wants to listen.

|

2/17/2018 7:30 PM

sucks

|

2/17/2018 7:32 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

That kook 174 did the Waterboy "ERRRRR!" and yardsaled the whole pack.

I wonder if he even planned on making the turn?! Damn!! You gotta brake at some point!

|

2/17/2018 7:40 PM

Yes it was a brutal crash and took out many top guys, and a mid race or post race report woulda been cool. . They couldnt even fit in a report on Davalos or Ferrandis, cause it was a zachy poo sloberfest by Ralp and Emig for 15 mins.

|

2/17/2018 7:48 PM

Hopefully she sent him nudes to cheer him up.

|

2/17/2018 7:57 PM

Yaa i dont know what #174 was thinking? Just didnt shut off even though he was already cut off going into the first turn. Shitty deal for Davalos.

|

2/17/2018 7:59 PM

Well at least he'll be eligible for 250sx again next year.

|

2/17/2018 8:05 PM

yz133rider wrote:

My grid start would prevent these first turn pile ups greatly but nobody wants to listen.

They should restart the race if 5 guys go down in the 1st turn, no question.

|

2/17/2018 8:05 PM

There are some happy people out there. I hope he is ok he is riding great.

|

2/17/2018 8:33 PM

I had a good vantage point from the stands and that pile up looked nasty at speed!

|

2/17/2018 8:35 PM

I feel for him. He's been riding great.

|

2/17/2018 8:37 PM

Photo

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/17/2018 8:37 PM

Each replay looked worse than the last! Horrible

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/17/2018 8:38 PM

That looked horrible for Marty! Hope he is ok

Poor guy spends 4 months preparing for this all up in smoke in the first turn of the first main.

The sport we love is such a meat grinder it seems.

|

2/17/2018 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2018 8:54 PM

Ramrod wrote:

That looked horrible for Marty! Hope he is ok

Poor guy spends 4 months preparing for this all up in smoke in the first turn of the first main.

The sport we love is such a meat grinder it seems.

Poor Marty has had it out for him in the 250 class for over a decade. There is some reason with the universe that he is not supposed to be racing in it anymore.

https://twitter.com/DavidVuillemin/status/965076154632802304

|

2/17/2018 9:01 PM

Sometime even birds get shit on

|

I race for plastic trophies, so get off my back.

2/17/2018 9:10 PM

There was so much carnage tonight that it was really difficult to feel good about any of the actual racing.

|

2/17/2018 9:11 PM

NV825 wrote:

Poor Marty has had it out for him in the 250 class for over a decade. There is some reason with the universe that he is not supposed to be racing in it anymore.

https://twitter.com/DavidVuillemin/status/965076154632802304

Pretty clear it's Smith first

|

2/17/2018 9:12 PM

?start=34
|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

2/17/2018 9:23 PM

He should retire. Or move up.

|

2/17/2018 9:23 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

?start=34

How in the hell did 114 Hartranft not get DQ'ed....he just turns around in the other lane and just blends in...

|

2/17/2018 9:31 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

?start=34

DonM wrote:

How in the hell did 114 Hartranft not get DQ'ed....he just turns around in the other lane and just blends in...

LOL that's what I call cutting the lap. They sure will catch this later.

|

2/17/2018 9:50 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

?start=34

DonM wrote:

How in the hell did 114 Hartranft not get DQ'ed....he just turns around in the other lane and just blends in...

Akira wrote:

LOL that's what I call cutting the lap. They sure will catch this later.

This isn't where I parked my car...

|

2/17/2018 9:51 PM

Meister wrote:

He should retire. Or move up.

I wonder what he meant by "this is my last year"?

|

2/17/2018 10:30 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

?start=34

DonM wrote:

How in the hell did 114 Hartranft not get DQ'ed....he just turns around in the other lane and just blends in...

He kind of rolled easy for a turn or 2 looking around but then he just settled in. If he gets DQed my fantasy team goes fully in the crapper.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.