No Nikes

yzjs7
Posts
1137
Joined
7/4/2013
Location
Antioch, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 10/6/2013 1:15pm
I heard on pulp that Dungey will be wearing Fox boots and Stewart to Alpine Stars. I gotta admit those were some cool looking boots its a shame they are going away. I always hoped they would sell them, atleast we dont have to want them anymore as they wont exist!
|
10/2/2013 9:47pm
It's a shame a big name like Nike pulled the plug on making boots for athletes. Are they still sponsoring James and Ryan, just minus the moto boots?
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
10/2/2013 10:00pm
Welcome to 3 weeks ago.
MXerDW
Posts
5620
Joined
8/2/2006
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
10/2/2013 10:04pm
Laughing @ Scottie
davistld01
Posts
9350
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Springfield, MO, USA
10/2/2013 11:04pm
I hear Eli Tomac will be wearing Alpinestar gear in 2014 just like Barcia too...

The Shop

S.Loyer
Posts
1749
Joined
1/4/2012
Location
Palmer, AK, USA
10/3/2013 12:16am
I heard Belgium won the MXoN
ga_pike
Posts
2650
Joined
7/14/2011
Location
Valdosta, GA, USA
10/3/2013 4:51am
I blame the government shutdown.
Vet57
Posts
2574
Joined
12/13/2010
Location
BRO Town, MA, USA
10/3/2013 4:58am
ga_pike wrote:
I blame the government shutdown.
The Chinese gov shut down too?
IWreckALot
Posts
8677
Joined
3/12/2011
Location
Fort Worth, TX, USA
10/3/2013 6:18am
Anyone hear that Chad Reed is probably leaving Honda?
HOPSTOOPID
Posts
202
Joined
7/22/2013
Location
Bay Area, CA, USA
10/3/2013 6:30am
I dont know about those nikes, but I sure cant wait for that new seven gear to come out. I cant wait to see what I look like riding in the same gear as james stewart
JeepnMike
Posts
2525
Joined
10/18/2012
Location
Enumclaw, WA, USA
10/3/2013 6:45am
I think it is lame for a company to produce and show off a product they never planned to make available to the public. Good riddance Nike.
10/3/2013 7:38am
nike is....ekin speelt backwards......
look out below
Posts
4208
Joined
12/23/2009
Location
Grain Valley, MO, USA
10/3/2013 7:39am
I heard pastrana is gonna race and design the St Louis SX.
kawasa84
Posts
1849
Joined
6/7/2008
Location
Flower Mound, TX, USA
10/3/2013 7:51am
its official: McGrath is retiring from professional racing.............
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
10/3/2013 8:00am
So when is the Addidas/TroyLee Designs boot coming out?
Matt Wozney
Posts
2803
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Clayton, DE, USA
10/3/2013 8:02am
I heard someone let Broc bye......
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
10/3/2013 8:21am
I just heard some inside info a couple days ago that Bob Hannah was thinking of retiring from professional MX. I hope it's not true.
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
10/3/2013 8:23am
Sandberm wrote:
So when is the Addidas/TroyLee Designs boot coming out?
About a week before the Skips / tuf racing boot I heard.
10/3/2013 8:34am
BREAKING NEWS: Camel is no longer the title sponsor for Supercross.
10/3/2013 9:11am
full bore boots...gone ..sew eye here.....
GUS.975
Posts
107
Joined
9/2/2010
Location
CA
10/3/2013 9:24am
I heard Yamaha is making a 400 4-stroke for next year. How stupid is that!? That'll NEVER be competitive against the 2-strokes.
10/3/2013 9:33am
scotty boots..not once but twice...sad times really....
burnside
Posts
4096
Joined
6/17/2009
Location
London, USA
10/3/2013 10:23am
Just in. Great Britain won Des Nations in Roggenburg, Switzerland. Jeff Emig's asshole is torn and bleeding after a bloody great rogering by a dominant Paul Malin. A deer was killed during the proceedings.
Torco1
Posts
6585
Joined
4/27/2007
Location
Corona, CA, USA
10/3/2013 10:53am
Could you guys answer a serious question for me? Should I be concerned if when I poop some of the turds have actual hair growing on them?
DBLMX.com
Posts
6
Joined
8/29/2013
Location
Bellevue, ID, USA
10/3/2013 11:12am
S.Loyer wrote:
I heard Belgium won the MXoN
LOL
jl0822
Posts
154
Joined
1/4/2013
Location
Brooklyn, NY, USA
10/3/2013 1:40pm
dungey was wearing fox boots at mxon, some of you must of missed it
GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
10/3/2013 1:58pm
I heard riders are going to stop wearing open-face helmets.
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
10/3/2013 2:00pm
Torco1 wrote:
Could you guys answer a serious question for me? Should I be concerned if when I poop some of the turds have actual hair growing on...
Could you guys answer a serious question for me? Should I be concerned if when I poop some of the turds have actual hair growing on them?
hate to be the one that says it, but it's the aids, bro
Lone Wolf
Posts
494
Joined
9/25/2012
Location
NZ
10/3/2013 2:07pm


I think that pretty much sums up this thread.
defeatist45
Posts
789
Joined
1/13/2010
Location
Raleigh, NC, USA
10/3/2013 3:41pm
Anybody ever heard of this new form of racing called "Scrambles"?
10/4/2013 9:35am
disc breaks! Mono shock!???

UPSIDE DOWN FORKS!!!!!!!!

Post a reply to: No Nikes

The Latest