New 2 stroke to the USA

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2017 8:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2017 9:17 AM

Current World Sidecarcross Champion Etienne Bax and new passenger Kaspars Stupelis are heading stateside with their Factory 700cc WSP Zabel for some demonstrations over the next few weeks... Keep an eye on his Facebook page

Photo

|

12/24/2017 8:30 AM

Photo

Photo

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/24/2017 8:46 AM

That’s the twin cylinder 800cc 2 stroke EML motor that Jarno van den Boomen raced in the IMBA European Championship a couple of years ago, twins are barred by the FIM for the sidecar GPs... They sound phenomenal though...

|

12/24/2017 8:51 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

This is what you guys have heading your way.
|

12/24/2017 8:56 AM

Sidecar wrote:

That’s the twin cylinder 800cc 2 stroke EML motor that Jarno van den Boomen raced in the IMBA European Championship a couple of years ago, twins are barred by the FIM for the sidecar GPs... They sound phenomenal though...

Cool stuff.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/24/2017 9:26 AM

Politics aside,

The economy is bad when two guys need to share one two stroke bike.

|

12/24/2017 9:51 AM

Sidecars were big in California until the late 80s or so.

Those guys go big. It's pretty nuts.

|

12/24/2017 10:14 AM

Lawrence929 wrote:

Politics aside,

The economy is bad when two guys need to share one two stroke bike.

I get your joke but those Zabel engines are not cheap, a bike built new for GPs is roughly 2.5 times more expensive than a new 450 of the showroom floor...

|

12/24/2017 10:18 AM

Rhino wrote:

Yeah they go big... This pic is quite old as well but shows what they do, taken during practice at a GP, hence the other crew going slow... Photo

|

12/24/2017 10:21 AM

Any idea what the schedule looks like? I checked his Facebook but didn't see anything noteworthy.

|

12/24/2017 10:28 AM

Serious case of Bad-Ass-Virus

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

12/24/2017 10:44 AM

Rhino wrote:

Sidecar wrote:

Yeah they go big... This pic is quite old as well but shows what they do, taken during practice at a GP, hence the other crew going slow... Photo

Holy shit that is sketchy! Huge balls.

|

12/24/2017 10:47 AM

colintrax wrote:

Any idea what the schedule looks like? I checked his Facebook but didn't see anything noteworthy.

Nope... I’m just going from his Facebook but thought I would post it on here... I’m not connected to his team in any way other than being a fan and racing sidecarcross myself...

|

12/24/2017 11:25 AM

Some of those guys are nuts!! Couple of the pics in here....wow!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/24/2017 11:30 AM

Rhino wrote:

Sidecar wrote:

Is this at Halle the Netherlands?

|

12/24/2017 12:20 PM

Rhino wrote:

Sidecar wrote:

alex69 wrote:

Not sure... I didn’t take it, it’s been in my phone for ages, I use it to show people when I tell them I race sidecars and they laugh... They soon stop laughing.

|

12/24/2017 1:46 PM

The World Sidecar Champion will be doing a demo at Anaheim 1. They are supposed to ride
Pala and DT1. They will only be in the US for 10 days.

|

12/24/2017 1:51 PM

A1... That’s pretty savage... Bax and Stupelis are animals though and I hope it comes across well... You guys are gonna be blown away by how phenomenal a 700 Zabel sounds...

|

12/24/2017 1:59 PM

Twin cylinder 800??!! Where do I get one?

|

12/24/2017 2:49 PM

^^^EML

|

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/24/2017 4:31 PM

Yall remember that time bad billy and rick melon fired up the old sidecar and stole a case of beer and a box of dogs?

|

12/24/2017 4:33 PM

Aye Carumbah!

Bax and Stupelis doing a 'transition' (or two) at A1 would be the thing of Dreams. It will make other riders 'demos' seem a bit tame.

I hope to see it during the SX Webcast I've paid for.

|

12/24/2017 4:49 PM

What sort of four stroke engine can compete with this?

|

12/24/2017 10:10 PM

If they show them on TV at Anaheim, plenty of us will be too hoarse to yell during the main. Insane. Just incredible.

|

12/24/2017 10:16 PM

Those guys don’t have shit on Rick Melon and Bad Boy Billy!! Photo

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

12/24/2017 11:10 PM

RM Mike wrote:

What sort of four stroke engine can compete with this?

Search for AMS motors, based on the big KTM/Husky but now developed that far that they call them AMS... They are insane if a tad unreliable. It’s about a 50/50 mix of 4 strokes and 2 strokes.

|

12/25/2017 2:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/25/2017 4:04 AM

Sidecar wrote:

alex69 wrote:

Sidecar wrote:

Not sure... I didn’t take it, it’s been in my phone for ages, I use it to show people when I tell them I race sidecars and they laugh... They soon stop laughing.

I think it's at Halle and that's 10x worldchampion sidecar the kanibaal Daniël Willemsen with Ronnie Bax the brother of Etienne Bax.
There's a nice story about the table top they jumping they called it the Healey bult.
In the early 90's Mike Healey was telling the shovel driver that the tree tops are to low and he will hit them.
Everybody though he was smoking weed or taking pills, but he jumped that table and wrecked his bike after landing.
There's a video on YouTube 2.:30

|

12/25/2017 5:20 AM

alex69 wrote:

Sidecar wrote:

alex69 wrote:

I think it's at Halle and that's 10x worldchampion sidecar the kanibaal Daniël Willemsen with Ronnie Bax the brother of Etienne Bax.
There's a nice story about the table top they jumping they called it the Healey bult.
In the early 90's Mike Healey was telling the shovel driver that the tree tops are to low and he will hit them.
Everybody though he was smoking weed or taking pills, but he jumped that table and wrecked his bike after landing.
There's a video on YouTube 2.:30

My guess is Oldebroek.
Been to Halle a couple of times and the Healey bult looks a bit different. ;-)

|

12/25/2017 5:38 AM

One thing is for sure. The one who is not controlling the throttle and braking must be fkn crazy

|

12/25/2017 6:14 AM

That’s just insanity. Bet when they wad hard it’s ugly shocked

|